Islam is superior

Aren't the muslim already successful in Sup Forums red pill philosophy ?

They are nationalist.
They like their race and are not cuck.
Women are not treated as equal.

Their culture is strong, united, and is beneficial for themselves.

Compare that with western culture.

Western culture and overall the white race are failing because they are weak, lack common sense and logic with their 'modern society' where being a lesbian fat black woman gives you the high ground.

You know it's retarded and it will leads us to our doom, and you already know what would be a solution (go back from the liberal leftist hippie bullshit of the weak).

But the muslim, which most of you consider our enemy, do seem to have most of what we Sup Forumsacks want for our society.

Looking at it this way, you don't hate them because they are stupid or "bad".

They are our enemy because they are unified against us.

They are not perfect either, but they seem to stand much better than we do.

If they won, it would simply mean that their society is superior to ours.

They probably mock our retarded "modern society", and see our extinction as justified. As many say (rightly) that the extermination of the native americans by the europeans to create America is justified.

If we were to fall against Islam, it would be because they are smarter and stronger in their invasion tactics (refugees, leftism culture)

Nature does not care about who is right or who is wrong, it only cares about who can survive and prosper.

This is simply a wake up call. It is not the end yet, but we have to realize that.

We won't win simply because of "higher reasons" or "higher morals"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14xUhTExH5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can anime

You're right on that but you know that JIDF has full control of this site now

Islam is pretty redpilled, it correctly assumes people want to live by rule and boundaries. It even has instructions to tell you how to wipe your ass, ffs.

As retarded as Muslims are, we should not underestimate the appeal their religion can have, especially in atomized, anything-goes, secular democracies. Nature abhors the void.

Islam bans free speech and science.

Islam is garbage.

>Al-Ghazali gave as an example of the illusion of independent laws of cause the fact that cotton burns when coming into contact with fire. While it might seem as though a natural law was at work, it happened each and every time only because God willed it to happen—the event was "a direct product of divine intervention as any more attention grabbing miracle".

How to kill a scientific age with religion. They even did have some muslims sects follow Aristotle and Plato, All Ghazali claimed there's no science it's all god and you can't know the will of god so might as well not study nature or science.

islam is great, for arabs. if you arent an arab and you are a muslim you are a cuck

Religion has always been the best way to keep the dumb masses under control.

If you're the type of person who needs religion to stop you from doing something bad then there was never really hope for you anyway.

Nobody intellectually worth a rat's ass would even entertain something as mentally cancerous as Islam.

Why behave though without religion?

How will you tell your son to not chop off his dick and grow boobs because he felt like it?

>Oilshilling that hard to afford a boob job

Because religion or not actions still have consequences

sorry i rather follow paganism

its more native to my ancestors than a desert dweller religion

each God i believe in has human qualities and flaws, i dont think i could ever believe in a religion that states its creator is flawless yet lets things be as they are

also if Islam conquers the earth all science, literature that doesnt fit the bill, and monuments to other religions will be destroyed

yours is the locust religion

>the event was "a direct product of divine intervention as any more attention grabbing miracle".

Change attention by pussy and you get the US elections

>They like their race
lmao. Come to France sometime

You're answering to the problems of the wealthy by becoming poor.

You're answering to the problems of the human by becoming animal.

looks like he has a scat fetish. like hes looking up at some muslim guy stretch this anus and shit everywhere.

They aren't nationalist at all and that's the bloody issue, you taqiyya cunt.

>They are nationalist.

The rest is true, but this isn't.

In any case, the question is whether secular degeneracy or Islam will win in the future, since the Jews have hollowed out Christianity in the US and destroyed it in western Europe.

I've never really looked in to it much but I do have to wonder why some desert religion invented by illiterate peasants managed to stand the test of time better than the Gods of Rome and Greece.

>its more native to my ancestors than a desert dweller religion

Modern pagans tend to be smelly jobless commies but it's more interesting than abrahamic religions, and it's always strange to see white people claim Christianity is a european religion. It's like Iroquois claiming British common law is a native tradition because they were assimilated for so long.

Christianity had the backing of the Roman empire, also early Christians were a bit like Isis, very fanatic and violent, destroying pagan temples and such, then they assimilated them once they came to power to avoid revolts. Islam came at the right moment, it appeared during the decline of the Byzantines and they had some great military leaders. Also having a simple religion enforced by violence is more lasting than a complex religion followed by years of study and voluntary integration.

>They like their race
>Their culture is united

what are sunni vs shiite blood feuds?

Islam is ultimate cuckdom. They hate their women so much and fear getting a boner that they have to cover them up in carpets so they don't bust a nut in public.

In Western society you can see a beautiful woman and not feel your entire worldview be destroyed by it. Western society forces you to not be a cuck by not feeling so intimidated by women that they have to be invisible.

They also openly worship a paedophile and abandoned scientific pursuits for local disputes over who gets to fuck whose goat.

Also lets not forget that the Afghans openly fuck little boys and Pakistan has a tradition of having boys dress up as girls to dance for them and later sodomise because they're that cucked.

No it really isn't. That's just the first one wrong.

They don't like their race because muslims aren't only Arabs and they insist in crossmixing with local women whenever possible as means of achieving demographic control. And you could continue to go down why the claim Sup Forums's conversative libertarianism (fuck ancaps) and Islam being similar is bullshit.

If anything, Islam and SJW have more in common than any conservative group.

i don't understand either.
islam is perfect religion for Sup Forums.
you can even marry with lolis and 4 wives.
who doesn't want 4 loli wives?

mohammad is 1000 times alfa than your gay beauty jesus. he is a warrior.

"if somebody slap you, turn the other cheek"

do you really believe this bullshit?

The post Sovietfall West has been fallen into the suicidal urges of Liberalism. Fanned by the (((bankers and corporations))) that wanted to finally take down whatever left of Western nationalism and install themselves as undisputable rulers using political correctness and liberalism - feminism as their weapon.

We need to be careful though, it is a minefield ahead. White guilt has been planted in too many memners of our society, the otherwise innocent people.

Islam rejects the divinity of Jesus while also returning to the old absolute order of the Old Testament.

It's early rejection of Christ without having to reject a lot of the tenants of the Abrahamic religions, so in reality, it's counter productive and reinstates laws that Christ's return had changed.

When Muhammad met "Gabriel" in Hira, Gabriel ordered him to read the paper, which he could not, so Gabriel squeezed the shit out of him. They did this for a few times until Muhammad went home to his wife all afraid... and tried to commit suicide afterwards, of course, "Gabriel" returned and stroked his ego and kept him alive.

Would Gabriel do something like that to someone who is to be a messenger of God? Everytime Gabriel shows up, he's pretty chill and quick to calm people who are to be God's chosen upon meeting them. Furthermore, Muhammad was so afraid that he didn't test the angel to see if its demands or claims were actually true. I betcha any money that if he did, he would've discovered a different name for the being, like Beliel or some Fallen Scum.

>They are nationalist.

Wow I don't even need to get past your first point to see your full of shit. Islam is globalist, it is all about forming a global caliphate, that is literally the entire religion.

A shame really.

I have no beef with Christians, I'm not some fedora who thinks they're all idiots but their destruction of things that "aren't Christian" really pisses me off. Even to this day I really can't wrap my head around the way they think about certain things.

For example, why is the Bible considered more valid than any other holy book written before or after it.

Although I guess this really applies to every religion and their respective holy texts.

One other thing that pisses me off is when they say that the bible is perfect and that any criticism of it being poorly written, disjointed, repetitive and contradictory is written off as "not having enough faith" or "not getting it".

...what was the point I was trying to make again?

You don't have to stone women to death, and shove them in burkas to show they're inferior.

Pure (Sunni) Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia have beta as fuck men, which is why they treat women like total steaming dog turd. Insecurity.

Their faggot country is also a closet cock sucking hugbox too. Fuck em'.

All you need to do is abolish women's right to vote. Fuck simple.

Home school them too.

It's simple. Islam is foreign to our race. You are our enemies, and soon or later you need to vanish from the face of the earth.

Also, why should we need some fairy tale to allow us to do what's rightfully ours to do? We're the West, motherfucker. We can blow this planet to shit with one press of a button.

That you were euphoric or something.

because they kept changing and adapting as they spread. Jesus went from a simple carpenter to a warlord with a spear that could breathe fire to convert barbaric warlike pagans

the pagan religion never really changed that much. Christianity and Islam did. But that is also why you see all the different sects of it nowadays. Constantly splintering, constantly infighting amongst themselves

>Catholic: ill fucking KILL YOU HERETIC!
>protestant: just try it you BOY LOVER!
>Baptist: guys, please! break it up, cant we all just get along? now who wants to put their hands near my snake? aaAUUURGH!
>Catholic: fuck! someone call an ambulance! we got a snake bite victim here!
>Jehova Witness: let them know that he doesnt believe in Blood transfusions too
>Catholic: you stay out of this!

Also, western culture is failing due to kikes, technology and social media.

Pagan religions did change, but one thing they had is also tolerance for other gods/religions.

They didn't claim an absolute faith over Jupiter, if the Greeks want to call him Zeus and workshop him differently they're weird but no need to kill them over it.

Compare a picture of Baghdad from early 1900 and on from today. You will find no differences. Arab and Islam is no progress at all.

Yeah mate if I steal your shit the consequence is I now have more shit haha

That's how degenerates think without religion keeping them in tow.

Without religion there is no morals. It's like saying let's start playing tennis but you don't have to keep the ball in the court, if you want and then trusting people to do that.

change as in completely changing the motivations and stories. There were a few name differences, some other minor stuff yes

>United

Literally killing each other every day

>they are nationalist

no, ideologist. arab nationalist speak ill of each other and have no connection except through islam, I assume that the eastern asians are similar.

>they like their race and are not cuck
again, arabs, asians, and africans are at each other's throats and speak ill of each other. I agree were not cuck tho.

>Western culture and overall the white race are failing because they are weak, lack common sense and logic with their 'modern society' where being a lesbian fat black woman gives you the high ground.

strawman argument

>But the muslim, which most of you consider our enemy, do seem to have most of what we Sup Forumsacks want for our society.

there is another religion that Sup Forums is pushing for...its starts with a "C", even Sup Forums is too autistic to remember to pray 5 times a day.

>If they won, it would simply mean that their society is superior to ours.

define "winning", because the mass conversion in the west can be short lived if they revert back to their old belief systems due to the conflict brought by Daesh and other terror groups using islam as their recruitment tool.

>Nature does not care about who is right or who is wrong, it only cares about who can survive and prosper.

this is truth

>If we were to fall against Islam, it would be because they are smarter and stronger in their invasion tactics (refugees, leftism culture)

dont be too confident, with trump winning the election, I would be cautious and see just how america and the west are "waking up" to leftist culture.

be steadfast brother, and keep up the good work

Muslim culture also built nothing worth of notice while actual white culture put a man on the moon and made most diseases treatable and has turned cancer from a death sentence to something that can usually be fixed.

Islam is not the answer, white culture is. That is why we must stop it from dying or the world is fucked.

>It's simple. Islam is foreign to our race.
christianity was also foreign. romans killed every pagan, now you are worshipping a middle east religion. your prophet is a jew/arab. yet you picture him a blonde/blue eyed sissy.

>That's how degenerates think without religion keeping them in tow.

Which is why you use religion to keep degenerates in line but then you get the degenerates who slip in to the upper echelons and use religion to advance their degeneracy

they are not nationalist, they bulldoze all historical accomplishments that rival pisslam

>Their culture is strong, united, and is beneficial for themselves.

United. lel

I worship God and his Son, not a religion from the Middle East, my prophet is a Man and God unified perfectly in one vessel and what he looked like is ultimately not important to the work he done here.

>my prophet is a Man and God unified perfectly
>falling for Paulinist lies

>Their culture is strong, united, and is beneficial for themselves
It is none of those things. Most muslims are barely better than a US christian in their adherence to belief, but also murder each other and smoke every drug on earth nonstop. There's a reason that most of them that come to the west end up being atheists or radicals, because all of them realize how shit islam is and break in different ways.

Also
>reddit spacing
kys

Muslims are definitely not united with all the sunni vs shia going on

This rare speaks very true

No.

Everyone here is so delusion about Islam they don't even know what they're talking about anymore.

But still Islam is the best. Christianity was the best but they got sidetrack. Judaism is the same.

>Christian
>not a religion from the Middle East

That's not how it works, unless you're saying you've deviated from the original message and intent of Jesus to suit yourself and your culture in which case you can't really call yourself a christian

islam is inherently globalist. the religion is about conquest and subjugation, that's what the phrase "religion of peace" means: it refers to the dar al'islam, making peace for muslims by removing all non-muslim governments.

despite that, islam is not remotely united as a culture and never has been, it's always been very factional and fractured.

islam is also utterly intolerant of those who don't fall in line with their desert cult and generally anti-intellectual.

women should be treated differently than men, that does not mean to subjugate and abuse them.

just because they haven't committed some of the mistakes of the modern west doesn't mean its anything you should desire. basically the only real religion for a "redpilled" individual is a broad paganism with a focus on ancestor worship and national tradition or possibly esoteric gnosticism

Maybe he's a Mormon?

No they are not. Whilewhat you list is true, muslims cannot survive without their hosts. They can't provide for their own without the mercy of the westerners. Currently, they are gambling and loosing. Once their welfare dries up they will curl up and die.

have to agree with you there, they for sure arent cucks, fight for their people and dont take shit. Sup Forums how come christians are such cucks compared to them? (serious question) why have whites become so weak?

The government of your country, like your religion, is a blight unto humanity. The western world is a bastion of science and knowledge that is only growing, while the middle east is only relevant for its natural resources. I can't wait for your culture to be left behind, or reformed into a form as laughable and impotent as christianity is in the west. Let go of your bronze age belief system before it becomes your downfall.

Pretty much Hitler admitted it Islam is better

>I worship God and his Son
a mighty and merciful, ultra powerful god, yet he allows his son's torture and murder.

yes, you sound this stupid. you worship st. paul's lies. jesus is just middle eastern buddha.

You're using an Islamic number system tho

Seriously, if you dumb fucks can't see the control systems for what they are you are already lost. There is a reason there is one book for the flock and one book for the wolves.

shouldn't you be breeding with your sister

Except Nobel prize winners

he is not from texas

What do you mean by this? There have been exceedingly few mudslime Nobel prize winners.

no
all of it
no.

imbecile.

and?

>imbecile.
you don't have any answer, do you?
if a powerful father allows his son's torture and murder, he is either a sick fuck or stalin.

>thailand
>disgusting religious fanatic
No surprise there, jungle nigger.

> implying fedoratippers aren't virgin cucks and pedos
I'm really not surprised disgruntled leftists turn to islam - it offers all the degeneracy without the shaming for it.

Dude, not in western nations, but around the world different sects within Islam brutally hate each other and do hardcore terrorism against each other. Look at Africa.

Just because you're a sociopath doesn't mean everyone is.

I never would have expected backup from a Turk.

St. Paul was a liar and a blasphemer who corrupted the message and teachings of Jesus. If I were religious, which I'm not, I'd go so far as to call him the anti-Christ.

Do not bullshit me, number system was born in India.

How
Many
Fucking
Times
Do
You
Faggots
Have
To
Make
This
Stupid
Fucking
Thread
?

It's great for Persians too. The prophets mentor was Persian.
Islam has been a religion for Persians and Arabs since its founding.

Islam is okay as long as they're in their own countries.

That's exactly how it works. Christs message is universal. Islam is Sandnigger lives matter in a nutshell.

not really
over the years you people corrupted the bible by adding new verses which suited the times
while the Quran is still the same as was 1400 years ago
you can check for yourself by comparing it with Uthman's Quran in a museum in istanbul turkey
besides the bible is full of contractions
also,in foreign language bibles the brackets which are used to explain words are removed so that muddles the meaning even more
if you actually wanted then you would see that most verses are contradicting each other

Quran is fine. Hadith is not.

They are rapey, low-IQ, criminal and violent scum. Truly a cancer in every nation they have a presence in.

africa doesn't have to have a religion to hate themselves. motherfuckers are pitchblack and yet neighbour tribes slaughter each other.

human history and civilization is full of violence. just west do it more elegantly (like bombing from air) and east do it more primitivly (blowing up themselves in somwhere).

when cnn or fox news show you bad guys, like protesting or burning american flag and pump you with propaganda, they don't show you people simply giving a no single fuck.

people doesn't thinking about "killing infidels" in name of allah. they go to schools, they go to work, they think about how to live, how to pay rent, how to marry woman/man they love.

they don't show you this.

only true church is syriac orthodox. they are praying in same language with jesus.

Allah=666=Saturn
Saturn Death Cult

youtu.be/14xUhTExH5Y

Pol is (((redpilled)))

Swedes aren't that bad.

and music
and art
and women
and of course...google 'Pashtun boys' or 'bacha bazi'

You mean those ex-christian classical world countries that build the classical world which today are in ruins because of Islam?

>yfw you'll never see true classical Antioc, other Antioc , Mosul , Alexandria ... you can just go visit ruins filled filled with shit.
Look at the coast of North Africa , once Christian or Other religion , now 99 Islam with Ruins and more shit.

Islam is not ok , it enslaves people minds , it slow economical growth and takes away freedom , those that speak againts it die !

Islam is good if you want to take over the world and have blind followers , like ants... If you want to create a world devoid of ratioanlity , progress , and growth.

yes,hadith also had to be authenticated
this is why there are 4 sects but the sect following hannafi is the most accurate regarding hadith as that scholar was extremely strict in gathering hadiths
for example,someone told him of a person who knows hadiths and so he went after him,when hefirst saw the guy he was faking having food to lure a (dunno if it was horse or donkey)
after watching this he went right back where he came from as he thought a person lying to an animal would not tell the truth regarding hadith

hadiths are like st. paul's addition to christianity.
they were written 250 years after death of prophet.
there was no witnesses to confirm prophet's life or words. yet people believe them. when i explain they are completely bullshit, they are acting like i am an infidel.

>Muslim
>race

Stopped reading after that.

WhahahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhbhbbhaaaaaadggtgbnjjhhhhhaaaZZSDCGGFFBVCVB

Yeah sure, western give them houses and money for doing nothing really makes the life easier, I could also have a traditional family if my country gave me the same treatment.

But nope, a young couple of spanish with jobs can´t barely afford 1 kid, because we earn less money than one muslim woman who can afford like 4 children without working.

If you don´t give muslims that treatmen you would have muslims crying like a baby because the only thing they cand do is pray an fuck.

Because some hadith are true. You don't just follow the Quran. You follow both. For example, to pray you follow hadith.

Islam has failed itself. A religion that is meant to be truth has been split. From this fractured relion has come some of the worst acts of violence in human history. Let's talk about tgis. The muslim world remains in disarray and any muslim country that is not in chaos is only successful due to secularism and westernization. I am reffering to places such as the Turkish republic, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, and Tatarstan. These nations embraced the west and its ways of life. Places such as Tatarstan hold much culture and history in the Russian federation because they adopted a darwinistic attitude towarda surrival. They realized it is westernize or die. In the act of westernization their Islam has become bastardized with local and western traditions. In these areas Muslims, Christians, and non theists all coexist due to the mutual respect and benefits that stem form the secular western christian world.

all ou countries you counted were not christian in original. what the fuck are you talking about?
alexandria was great under helenistic/egyptian culture, once christian seized they city they burned every motherfucking parchments contradicts with their religion.

also mosul was not christian origin.

It's a terrible religion with no redeeming qualities save for those precious the people it holds hostage have been able to extract from it.

Stop with this slide thread. Sage.

>literally scared to look UP during prayer because the koran says that a lightning will strike you if you do so
>"Islam is superior!"
FUCKING
KEKKEST
KEKS

Please, consider suicide OP.

I'm reading it and no, there are no contradictions. It says pretty clearly you should act like christ, the example to mankind from God. His ideology is consistent throughout the bible. Its not like Islam where its all 'love and peace as lon as you are the minority' in the beginning and 'kill them all when you are the majority' in the end. Its really about consistency of behavior, something that is valued high in the west and not so much in nigger societies. We can debate wether the Bible has changed when it comes to grammar, but its message is still the same over the last 2000 years. In fact, updating the metaphors is useful because there will never be a debate about like the islamic 72 virgins or raisins.

not really,the text has not changed,
its a good thing we are pretty violent to anyone trying to change them
so they do what they want regardless of what the religious text says

youtu.be/14xUhTExH5Y

Saturn Death Cult is 1984 ing everything

>Malaysia
>embracing the west way of life
We don't. What we embrace is the modernization. We don't take your shitty west culture. Fuck off.