POLITICAL DISCUSSION FOR MOTIVES OF POLITICIANS VISITING ANTARCTICA

THIS IS NOT YOUR MOTHERS FLAT EARTH THREAD POLITICAL DISCUSSION ONLY!

Previous threads:

Antarctic expedition call and other interesting info about the bases and staff there also allot of expedition videos

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98459857

Shill attack thread and derail.

yuki.la/pol/98691582

Agentinian user discusses with others entrance to inner earth and some great photos/infographics

Schizo Kazakhstan guy that seemed to be on to something yesterday.

GERMAN BRO YOU MUST CALL YOUR MISSION TODAY IT'S FRIDAY! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-arctic-alaska-oil-climate-obama-kotzebue-seals-caribou-co2/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm
rt.com/news/340243-russia-arctic-new-base/
youtube.com/watch?v=igsIlFmWosM
youtube.com/watch?v=stKJJ6xWYFY
youtube.com/watch?v=AiauzY4tpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI
youtu.be/bsAqqHQcJyU
youtube.com/watch?v=RfAdvFL0GRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7hyzPIbp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-209
youtube.com/watch?v=RlZ9dZdnk90
vocaroo.com/i/s0SwQCt1eJBm
biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM
youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw
youtu.be/DceHEBGVfj4
indiana.edu/~geol105/images/gaia_chapter_3/seismic.htm
columbia.edu/~vjd1/earth_int.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucked up link for 1st thread:

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus

inner earth and some great photos/infographics

Post these I need to see what this looks like

Will dump some images for you guys.

Jews gonna hide in their underground base down south, while they try to kill every one on the surface... That's the truth. 2023.

I forgot to mention, if you go underground, that's the same as damning yourself to hell... If you think hell doesn't real, you not smart.

these nazi maps don't make any sense wtf

anything German make no sense

Sticking with thread topic here is articles on officials visiting continent in 2016.

>news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-arctic-alaska-oil-climate-obama-kotzebue-seals-caribou-co2/

>whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm

>rt.com/news/340243-russia-arctic-new-base/

This was a good thread last night. Don't fuck this one up from the start.

Tell me about the pyramid

These articles are about the arctic. Thats the north pole. Antarctic is south and has a landmass. North is just ice on open ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=igsIlFmWosM

youtube.com/watch?v=stKJJ6xWYFY

I found this video weird video last night. Can't confirm it's authenticity.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiauzY4tpYc

Sorry about that it seems to span to both poles in terms of policy. I think it's worth comparing activities at both North and South pole and see if there is parallels or differences.

Seems that Russians are building Orthodox Churches at both poles.

Obama environmental policies seems very lacking in the north pole compared to the strict policies enforced recently in Arctic.

I also found this video talking about some strange creature. There was a medical evacuation recently that they didn't disclose the names or cause because of medical privacy reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI

b.umping

this is where the believed entrance to "hollow earth" under antarctica is

youtu.be/bsAqqHQcJyU

Go to 1:00 and watch how that chunk rolls in the water. This seems to be a likely explanation for these things that look like pyramids near the coast. They spin over and get stuck in place then refreeze.

I doubt that cause you can clearly see rock/slab structure under ice layer. If it was solid ice there would be no rocks. The only way your theory could be applied is if you speculate that those type of ice movements some how formed the rocks to that shape for millions of years of water erosion but still not a natural structure by any means.

don't let this thread die OP I'm making a better illustration of the Nazi maps to read easier for the newfags

>If you think hell doesn't real, you not smart

Okay

Daily reminder that this is your average flatearther

Oh here is some more info on Antarctica ban.

>35 year ban
>1.55 million square kilometers of international waters off limits. With 50 countries signed on.
>2 more human ban areas to be finalized next year
>Obama hammering these policies before his term ends all of a sudden.

Don't believe me watch this propaganda:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfAdvFL0GRU

Well I just meant the ones near the coast like in the 2nd vid at the start. Inland could be whatever. The pic here is the same hill 3 times. Pic 2 shows a very jagged edge that extends at a strange angle to the smaller peak. Also quite normal rock formation down the shaded side where it splits into 3 different lvls. Would like to see if that hiker got closer than pic #4 like wayyyy closer.

bump

They are mountains formed by a similar process to Matterhorn or Mount Kailash.

> inb4 UFO base on Kailash, it's also where Shiva is buried.

Photos are not being released I would also like to see those closer ones. Expedition is being organized for summer next year apparently hopefully the public will be involved this time or at the least informed about findings.

Before the cataclysm, there was an advanced worldwide civilization, much like we have today only with more and different knowledge. During the Ice Age, a meteor struck the north pole, melting immense amounts of ice causing the flood and wiping out this civilization. All the old myths speak of this one way or another.
My guess is that there are some well preserved artifacts in Antarctica that the dark occult doesn't want public.

>trying to get a bell to fly

Whatever was buried under the ice has escaped.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7hyzPIbp0

This ban isn't a total ban on the continent. It's just the Ross Sea. It seems like a quite logical ban honestly. Keeping a small section of the planet human-free is a good thing. Russia does a very similar thing in Sibera.

Man this flat-earth shit is so retarded. People really think they are being kept out to avoid them seeing a wall? People go there all the time and are there right now.

Ok here is the Nazi map better explained

It's confusing to read, I know

>pyramid

I imagine documents preventing nations from mining our ice cap is a pretty good idea. Preserving our resources is a good thing.

I'm all for total exploration though

There are areas of Google Maps that are highly censored. Surely there could be nothing of any kind of national security worth censoring there, yes?

probably because it's fucking antartica and it's 99% snow

>If you think hell doesn't real, you not smart.
>muh abrahamic god
Fuck you PRAISE KEK

This does not explain the need to censor particular areas.

Thanks for this user!

Yes I also agree with you on this. We have fucked this planet beyond believe already.

But what if they found something that will unify humanity showing us that we are all from the same origins finally liking all the cultures of the world showing that modern society isn't the first global society by any means.

Scan done with what? Sonar? Bottom being a trench or something I can see but if it were a "hole" in the Earth there wouldn't be water there. That's just the obvious, not talking about the high temps from Mantle or strange fact of magnetic field without a core etc etc etc.

Much better areas to keep things though. Keeping people alive for long periods of time there is not very easy.

pics?
all I see is vast flat white areas

I wonder if those madmen actually sent any submarines to Antarctica

im super intrigued with antartica. i hate that there is so much 'mystery'. im in love with it partially because it is the last frontier so to speak. i wish i had something to contribute, im not even sure how to look elsewhere online for info related to this, other than watching all the youtube videos. some of them are long as fuck tho and almost all of them have a fake/disinfo vibe, and clearly im not willing to put forth the time to sift through the videos

They did. They sent German U-Boat 209

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-209

>She was lost in May 1943, possibly due to a diving accident.

whatever happened with lake vladivostok?

We are all already linked though. It's not very Sup Forums to say so but there is no doubt that we come from a common ancestor if you go back into the millions of years range. Recent speciation can account for vast differences in brain size skin color etc, but we are for sure linked, so nothing new there. The religious ramifications can be minimalized similar to how the pope in the 90's said that pre big bang is god but everything else is ok for science to explain. Telling people their religion is shit but God is still God can be done. If they are stupid enough to literally follow post-judaism religions then they are already open to mental manipulation.

See bottom video

Don't know if true might be giant squid that they fucked off.

hyper-deadly intelligent octopodes

ok man why not

One of my countrymen does allot of local research on ancient society that lived in Southern Africa millions of years ago. Go look his stuff up Michael Tellinger.

His latest lecture:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlZ9dZdnk90

I have seen all of his stuff. He's onto something for sure. The pictures he has are certainly not "cow corrals".

Maybe I should give him a call about Antarctica? Will record and post.

The Dogon tribe also has some inexplainable knowledge.

That vacroo.com thing from the past thread was you? That was pretty hard to understand. Does it change voices or something when you record it?

inexplainable according to currently held historical models anyway

also so do the mezoamericans

Absolutely.
Check out Magical Egypt by John Anthony West,
And the work of Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock.

Yes here is the fixed version I posted in other thread.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SwQCt1eJBm

Crazy part is when you find out they actually knew what a meter was!

does anyone know the name of the map that states that plate tectonics is because of a meteor impact or "celestial event". i know its not the piri reis map.

4min into the video... This translation of Genesis is totally wrong. Look at it for yourself.

biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/1.htm

next time you call hide your power level better

ask open ended questions and let them dig themselves into a hole

Never met a South African I didn't dislike. One of them did give me some good life advice - when getting into a fight with a nigger, NEVER GO FOR THE HEAD.

interview with US Navy Admiral who was sent on a mission to Antarctica to discover what the Nazis were up to

youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM

20 minutes long, watch this

If you listen I ask him if all bases are all in contact and collaborating and he confirms this. Then he backtracks later when I ask him about political visits saying he knows nothing same things about pyramids. I'm sure he is at least aware of these things and he tries to play it down saying he has same info public has.

>NEVER GO FOR THE HEAD.
why is this?

This video is super interesting, scientific basis that the earth could be hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw

I've tried to find the "seismic tests" they did which proved the earth was not hollow, but to no avail. If anyone has found the study, please post. The only thing I've been able to find is people saying such a study was done over and over again yet never the actual study itself.

I don't know why you don't just post the unedited audio, or a much less edited version, it's a pain in the ass to listen to desu

Because they have no brains.

The Earth is not an object, it's a realm.

go back to your trump threads faggot

Water and air bubbles aren't an accurate substitution for molten rock though. The mass of our planet will push gasses to the outside instead of making a hole in the middle.

How do you know there is molten rock at the center?

If you can provide me with the seismic studies I'd be interested to read. Like I said, all I've seen so far are memes about seismic studies, no actual studies.

Less dense material, whether gas or solid would move to the center.

Bimping for interest..

youtu.be/DceHEBGVfj4

The guardians do not have a need for bases as they are 5-6th dimensional positve beings that can blink in and out of phase. The truth is the secret space program, made up defected mil industrial complex and solar warden vessels are locked in battle with the kabbals. The guardians will only show up to wreck the lizards. All glory to THE ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR, love and light be with you all.

thats cle4arly not the center, and that guy CLEARLY said the word center

indiana.edu/~geol105/images/gaia_chapter_3/seismic.htm

Just posting first thing from a university that popped up on search.

And another from Columbia.edu

columbia.edu/~vjd1/earth_int.htm

It's very strange to be asked for proof of common scientific knowledge. You guys need to realize that the burden of proof for the Earth have a giant hole thru it lies with you since you are making the claim. Not with the person with the position already clearly defined by millennia of science.

That's Arctic, not Antarctic. Stuff has been going on up there for years.
Melting ice and new technology is opening new shipping lanes and access to underwater resources, but there are disputes over territorial claims. Such disputes happen to involve Russia and NATO countries.

Anyway, there's a lot of climate change research going on in Antarctica, which is reason enough for various world leaders to visit. Much in the same way they fly the president over disaster areas to survey damage.

>millenia of science
>airplanes are a recent invention
>man has barely left the planet
>electricity is a new thing
>"the world is not hollow"

Why is it so hard to go to Antarctica? Is it really that cold? Is the sea really that dangerous?
Like if I bought some top tier ski clothes to resist the cold and a good boat with lots of astronaut food supplies, what would be my odds of survival (given I don't meet any ayyy lmaos)?
Seems baffling to me that eco-tourism in Antarctica isn't a thing

political red tape mostly

How

It's a shared land. Unless you have an authentic reason to be there, you won't be allowed by your government.

they're trying to save us from the schwarzwelt you fools

bump

shut up dude

Ra?

Love and light be with you always ;)

How exactly can these 50 countries stop anyone from going there? It's not their rightful clay.

>All glory to THE ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR, love and light be with you all.

Same to you user. I am fully aware SSP and Kabbals war the Blue Avians and the Sphere Alliance but don't see how it links with Arctic yet does the Corey Goode leaks talk about this at all?

According to the flat earth stuff when you go down there at some point gravity flips over and thus there can be a surface on the bottom of that "trench".

Will we who scramble to find the light in these darkening hours be able to pass those who walk the negative path?

Ye but the place is fucking huge. If I don't ask for permission and go there anyway, who will stop me?

>schwarzwelt

>The Schwarzwelt is a world comprised of alternate dimensions and is inhabited by demons. Upon its first appearance, it was only approximately one meter in diameter but stretched to an indefinite height in the sky. It soon began to rapidly expand, consuming Antarctic research bases owned by several nations. Unmanned camera probes were sent into the Schwarzwelt by the U.N., but even the ones which made it through the plasma barrier surrounding the anomaly quickly failed for unknown reasons (it is later implied that they were attacked by demons, which are normally invisible to humans.) The images the probes managed to relay suggested that the inside of the Schwarzwelt resembled structures from the human world: such an improbable sight was met with disbelief and the conjecture that the images must be the result of malfunction.

Spooky.

>what did he mean by this?

It's also explained that the schwarzwelt was a theory of some German cosmologist that the earth would attack itself to destroy human civilization and restore 'balance' by reverting the earth to its pre-civilization state: might makes right, THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG, etc.