Kiss the Alt-Right Goodnight

Butt Trumpets will defend this as n-dimensional tri-color othello. Some of them are so blaringly delusional that they would accept a metaphorical wall, like, where we just tell Mexico that we have boundaries. These idiots believe such a conceptual intellectual impediment sends a clear signal to the Mexican people that illegal immimgration is "not okay".

Why are these naive suckers such failures at life? The only difference between their borderline-retarded behavior and the leftist-type SJW cuck mentality is their ideologies.

Many Trump supporters are inundating institutions and companies with letters calling for the heads of employees due to the very speech they've complained shouldn't be used to determine others' employment.

These people are intolerant, dangerous, stupid hypocrites, and now that the election is over, we should remember that they are useless pieces of shit for any purpose other than standing on to be able to reach something we need to grab.

who gives a shit about the wall, anyway? how many people are willing to walk away from the wall, as long as all the other good shit trump promises will happen?

You have a really good point, user.

Nice points user, but you forgot to change your ip.

Remember that time when they thought they could weed out sjw by just voting Trump? Too bad, we are here to stay!

I was looking forward to visiting the Great Wall of America someday.

dude samefag
i heard about this

But anyways, are we just gonna keep sucking Russia dick until they make peace? Or will we have to go though another cold war! haha surely Trump thought of this.

we don't like putin on the alt right
thats regular right thing
putin is a cuckold.

Hey guys, that reply wasn't from me. I passed the laptop to my girlfriend to respond. We Sup Forums together for the "Lulls".

I can't tell what's real anymore... psyops won.

I voted for him for a lot more reasons than just a wall. Primarily because he opposes globalism.

CTR shills are still here even when they aren't even getting paid anymore. As if this is even relevant. Hungary literally has all fence and look at the results.

You are weak and an idiot and your girlfriend needs a real man.

I don't mind Putin. He's a rational actor.

hmm I see your doubles but I'm concerned about his open borders

>alt-right
>alt
>right

when will this meme die?

>CTR stragglers still exist

Follow your leader.

no

While Germany is getting fucked by Islam, Austria is in the corner masturbating to it all.

Just wait until he actually becomes pesident. You won't be laughing.

This is the alt left territory now fag~

please stop appropriating our memes

A wall?
I never said wall.
I said mall.
A big beautiful mall.

Nice way to move goal posts, why would they build a mall where trump voters live? Trump voter voted for there nice comfy factory jobs back so we can be more like China.

They're planning to bring back pesticides to kill the actual weeds, which will actually kill us, too, so they'll win in the end. I can't find much motivation lately, knowing how everything will end. I've literally been shaking for days, and I haven't eaten. I'm starting to feel a little bit like a nihilistic Gonedy.

We need a win.

That's the spirit!
Make a bomb to fight the bad guys, and we will win.
A bomb to keep the bad hombres away.
After all, winners write history.

you guys are retarded
why do you hate white people anyway

I don't hate white people. I hate racist, sexist, ableist, ageist people. It's an unfortunate coincidence for white people that they're all of those things.

Pic related.

The collective anguish of all those liberals.... He's going to use it against us!

Son-Gokou has a very valuable lesson for the restless left: to befriend your enemies, you must first bring them to the brink of destruction, and then offer them salvation.

It has to be done.

We are going to end Islam! and put our pure morals in it's place.
WE MUST BURN THE BOOKS.
this is the funest posting ive ever had Sup Forums keep it up, for 4 years.

It's been real, buddy. Goodnight

stockmarkets are at an all time high, i bet you anything a few billion dollars on a wall will seem a lot more viable in the near future