Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year for 2016?

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

>Results

time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/

Remember when they took a "which word should be banned" poll? They scrubbed it when "feminism" won.

>megyn kelly & hillary clinton are winning
Yup this is trash

Asuka.

But sneriously, they will pick something stupid and out of left field like Wile E. Coyote.

Obviously

It should be Michiganders or something like that.

But Time is a dead lefty publication so it doesn't matter.

wut

the fuck

Bashar al-Assad

(you)

?

Trump, he was the most talked about, the most controversial, influential and is the domino that's starting a revolution around the world.

>mfw it will be Michelle Obama for some stupid fucking reason like muh racism or muh feminism

its rigged already my man

How the fuck though. I took the poll just before the results and it had much much different results after each vote

what about great reader again?

Its obviously rigged user.
If you only vote for Trump the final tally will say that a good number of percentage of voters agreed with you, but does numbers somehow were not reflected on the final tally.

I can't help but to think that Trump votes only worth 1/10th of what it should be.

Yeah I saw that too, I think there was a huge influx of reddit and Sup Forums votes and they haven't updated it yet/

Voooote

So are people chosing who they like the most or are they fucking retarded?
How the hell is Megyn Womyn, Cunton or Lebron James the people that shined the most this year when a man just become the most powerful leader of the world?

It will either be Cunton/Bernie, the muslim or Comey/Wikileaks (they rigged the elections baww)

Sup Forums will be person of the year.

Farage and Trump are the objectively only right answers. Person of the year isn't even the "best" person, just the most influential one. Hitler won in 1938.

RIGGED

10 billion dollars says itll be Clinton because TIME is now full of leftist faggots. The Person of the Year has been liberal shit anyway

>Samantha Bee
wat

If it is Trump then he's confirmed the next Hitler.

>Samantha Bee
Literally w h o.

>Megyn Kelly 5%
>Donald Trump 2%
lmao

Pepe.

most of these people are people that opposed trump

FUCK that's a lot of scripts.

Give assange person of the year you fags. Trump has 4 more years to win that no problem. Give the man that sacrificed his life to fuck hillary the recognition he deserves.

Obviously!

how the fuck did Trump only get 2%?

It's not updating, it's still at 4200 votes like a few hours ago.

Should be Jim comey

>leslie jones and samantha bee are legitimate candidates
what the fuck
how

Alex jones

Trump obviously it was his year

I think person of the year is Trumps hands down if you know what qualifies a person for person of the year. He's the most talked about person by far and it's not even close.

The readers poll is always lulz.

As always, the ultimate decision about the person of the year is made by TIME’s editors.

but the reader poll is an important window into who you think most shaped 2016. This is your chance to cast your vote.

>but clicks ad revenue is important for us peasants.

It's gonna be Bernie.

harambe

canadian comedian
thanks to jon stewart that makes her a news source