Kanye West Supports Trump

>Kanye West ignited a wave of boos at his own show overnight when he announced he would have voted for president elect Donald Trump…had he actually voted.

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=7H_aFi3g0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=MYF7H_fpc-g
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
google.bg/search?q=the rock president&oq=the rock president
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kanye votes for male rich guy not a lyin bitch gold digger sounds legit. CANT TELL ME NOTHING

He didn't vote? You think he would since he's running in 2020

And this fuck is supposed to run for President, presumably as a Democrat?

based ye

>Is he, dare I say it, our guy?
Nope. Although, he could be.

But I think he's just doing it for attention. If he said before the election "Im voting for Trump" and Trump lost, his career would've been gone, but now that Trump is elected, he can say "I would've voted for him" and his career goes on.

He was advised by his people not to take a side, but now he's coming out and feels empowered by the win. This isn't my speculation, but what he said. I'm not even a fan but I believe him.

based as fuck. but my wife is busy with 3 snigs right now and kanye is a manlet

I VOTE KANYE FOR SECRETARY OF DOPE BEATS

>except I'm a lazy fuck

Kanye said during that rant that Scooter (((Braun))) told him not to come out as a Trump supporter before the election

It's a shame he didn't come out with this before the election. It's exactly the kind of iconoclastic move someone who aspires to be a present day rockstar should do.

>be kanye
>shit on trump before the election
>nigger fanbase buys his shit up
>side with trump after he wins
>young white guys who supported trump eat his shit up plus his nigger fanbase because we know they aren't going anywhere

Makes you wonder how many of these crazy fucks did "get out the vote"

Kanye has been the only woke celebrity and slandered for it for years.
Only person to call out the uselessness of the career student in songs.
Sings about Jesus and never caught doing occult shit like jay z
Calls out bush on national telivision on fake happenings and tried to redpill ppl.

MSM paint him as insane.. but they do that to us and trump aswell. In future we need to look closely at anyone painted as insane or even accused of kiddy fiddling and rape a little closer.

this fucker ruined /fa/

GET MAH SWAG OWNNN
AND MAH RED MAGA CAP OWNNN

I believe him, too. Kanye has literal autism, and isn't the brightest individual in the world.

He's often honest to the point of getting himself in trouble, and is EXACTLY the type of person who would love Trump on a personal level, due to his confidence, personality, and money. Trump is exactly who Kanye wants to be, in many ways.

If Celebrity Apprentice w/ Ex-President Trump ever returns, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Kanye on there.

>You think he would since he's running in 2020
I want to say "Oh he'll be laughed off in like a month", but well, you know:
youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

>If he said before the election "Im voting for Trump" and Trump lost, his career would've been gone
Doing it for attention wouldn't be unusual considering his track record, but I think he's too big for that sort of thing to ruin his career, even if it might have hurt it,

he should have been honest before the election, it does makes sense though considering he's all about jesus and he promotes traditional family values to nig nogs in his songs.

HOL UP HOL UP!!

That Nig wearing mechanix>??!?!

>voted on trump

>In future we need to look closely at anyone painted as insane or even accused of kiddy fiddling and rape a little closer.

t. guy who fiddles and rapes kids

A F U C K I N G L E A F

F

U

C

K

I

N

G

L

E

A

F

No you niggers are shit and all you do will fail because you are retarded. Seriously can't you see how obvious and pointless this is, what is the rationale for your actions?

Trump/West 2020, fuck Mike Pence

You know, that thumb really looks like Kanye went on stage in a face-free fursuit.

You gay?

Like the shit they tried to pull on trump.. it's the instant career killer for celebrities. Have to look into if it's an actual real accusation or some Jew trick to set someone up.

Hi New zed. Hope the weather is nice over there.

Anyone who came from nothing without assistance from the government would vote for trump. Not that Kanye did, but it makes sense. I don't want my money taken away by poor people either.

>Kanye will run in 2024 as a white Nationalist republican just to be contrarian
Wouldn't even be mad.

>he would have
Profile In Courage

>says that George Bush doesn't care about black people
>proceeds to support a literal racist

wtf Kanye

Wtf I love Kanye now

top kek

Wtf i love kanye n-

Wait i always loved him...

He's my favorite artist... like favorite FAVORITE

wtf i love shitty nignog music now

ITT literal autists worshipping a nigger

>"would have"
>didn't because Mr. Shekelstein told him not to

wow... what a brave negro.

After 4 years with Pence, he won't be

Probably haven't even tried listening to one of his albums.

OUR GUY
U
R

G
U
Y

He looks like he's dressed in a monkey costume.

no, but mike pence is just worthless paperweight, and his anti-LGBT stance is just going to make things harder for Trump

The moment kanye seriously considers joining trump in 2020 will mark the end of leftism and globalism. (((The media))) will not be able to slander either of them, and in the case (((They))) try, there will be riots

>WAAAAH HE TOUCHED ME IN MUH FEE FEE NO NO SPOT WITH HIS TRUTHS
Fuck liberals.

Where the hell are the 'Whites Only' signs?

No niggers allowed. Kanye, like all niggers, are attracted to power. He would have said the same if Hillary had won.

Are you serious? Have you ever listened to Kendrick?

Well, remember that hipsters that dress in 50's clothes?

He's kinda like that, trying to look like his ancestors in africa.

Calm down, shit-posting lite, he literally said he would do it, along with Ron Perlmann and Chris Rock.

hey, if my wife got robbed by terrorists I'd also vote for the guy willing to do something about it

>and his anti-LGBT stance is just going to make things harder for Trump
His only job is two things:

1. Saying "sir that's preposterous!" when Trump says something too outlandish
2. Taking his place when Trump dies

I really don't think faggots with any sense want Trump to die, because guess who they get afterwards?

haha CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN' haha CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN' whooaaooaa

>nigger music
>"art"

I love how voting a candidate is big shock factor these days
back in the day Germany invading Poland and starting another world war shocked people but standards are lower these days

Kendrick's great, but he only has two great albums so far, and before people start seriously comparing him to Kanye, he needs to remain that level of consistency in his projects. Also, TPAB was a slight step down from Good Kid.

What if he's here...

he makes synths of the angels tho user

the real reason here

Section 80 > GKMC > TPAB

His quality has gone down significantly since he started collaborating in shitty billboard songs.

Would have, could have, didn't.

Fuck Kanye's racist ass with a 6ft barbed-wire wrapped dildo.

If the statement that he has claimed to have made is true, then fuck him. He could have used his celebrity, his "voice" that people seem to listen to, in order to educate his ignorant (I'm using that in the proper manner) subjects.

The same people that worship Kanye more than likely suckle the teat of such "artists" as the racist/woman abuse promoting Jay-Z and his chimpanzee old lady.

If JiZ and Bonobo can suck Hillary's ass simply based on muh black vote; Kayne could have done SOMETHING to wake those ignorant, flippant, head in the sand, it's not me it's you, morons up in some kind of way; at the very least they may have THOUGHT about their vote and what it means. At the very least they could have voted for a 3rd party.

fresh fit, i must say

He is our guy

>The (((media))) said he's way out of control
>I just feel like I'm the only one not pretendin'
>I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
>Well... it all looks great
>Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains

youtube.com/watch?v=7H_aFi3g0Oc

TPAB is fucking terrible

prONvAdy.

Best fucking ID ever, if I do say so myself.

Attention whore who loves to be controversial, no surprise really. Note he said would have. Why didn't he vote Trump ? No ID ?

I'd say GKMC > TPAB > S.80

Section.80 is fine, but it's not even close to the level of the other two, IMO.

he's a beaner. don't expect him to understand what real art is.

/ourguy/ indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=MYF7H_fpc-g

>His quality has gone down significantly since he started collaborating in shitty billboard songs.
As I said

Because supporting Trump is considered politically incorrect and controversial specially for celebrities.This nigger will just do anything for attention.

Jesus Walks is hands down his magnum opus.

Kanye 2020

>didn't vote
>NAH kid I woulda voted trump, sheeeiiit

Just like chappelle voting for Clinton but saying 'man I don't feel right about it.'

Nu/pol/ is dying to let that black cock inside their tight little boi pussy

Disgusting

It's funny how black people aren't chimping out as hard about Trump as white liberals are.

There's the 5% of dindus who are always chimping out over politics but who gives a fuck. Then there's the remaining 95% of them who were hooting and hollering like regular gorillas during both of Obama's campaigns and after Obama won but now everything is business as usual since THEIR GUY is out they don't care.

They got a literal black guy in the office and he basically promised black people the things they wanted (healthcare, phones, other gibmedats) and they got those, but otherwise they didn't have very many political objectives. It's become clear from all these pointless riots that the federal government can't destroy law and order to get the cops off their dicks so it's not like Obama can do much else for them. On the same note, it's not like Trump can do anything truly awful to oppress them and this thread demonstrates that there's some weird validation in having a black guy agree with you so why not try to heal this gap with the half of America that's completely fucking sick of black peoples' shit!

Kanye > Kendrick

but Kendrick is prettty good m8

IMO he is a cuck, I think this is just a chain reaction from Caitlyn Jenner supporting him and now the family wants him to agree with them.

Man him calling out Bush and Meyers just freezing up not knowing wtf to do was fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

He's been on tour.

I think kanye west is so retarded, he will do everything trump would do, but nobody complaints because he is black.

Leftist will vote him 2020, not realizing he will built a kanye wall behind the trump wall.

no

>His only job is two things:
>1. Saying "sir that's preposterous!" when Trump says something too outlandish
>2. Taking his place when Trump dies

fair enough, still gives him a bad rep though (despite him being pro-LGBT)

We need as many """minorities""" on board without trying to pander to them. Trump won this time, but it felt too close for my comfort. 2020 is going to be extremely difficult, just imagine how many spics will be legal to vote. He needs that celebrity endorsement/companion, and Kanye saying he would've voted for Trump also helps drop subtle redpills to the masses.

I'm following the Rock on Instagram. You know he's considering running for president too? For the democratic party, I mean.

Google it

google.bg/search?q=the rock president&oq=the rock president

Nothing more cancerous than Kanye West fags on Sup Forums.

You can tell they are the cancer known as Wiggers.

Protip: The Rust Belt isn't gonna vote for some Hollywood Rapper so it is time you stop shilling.

>Not available in your country

Fucking Jews

He might be your guy, but not our guy.
Only Trump will ever be our guy, and he hasn't even entered office yet, let alone finished a term or two.

If anyone could ever be more /ourguy/ than trump, they'd have to do some SERIOUSLY impressive shit

>More people support pence than kanye
Fucking kek.

Never gonna happen. The Rock is a C-lister considering all the flops he has been in.

Also, unlike Trump, he has never interacted with the elite so he can't tell who is the bigger shark from the other sharks.

The Rock would 100 percent fail at that Roasting Event Trump and Hillary participated in.

>not available in your country
wtf I hate freedom now

/r/thedonald

What an uncle Tom. Burgers will tolerate this.

theabsolutemadman.mp4

Kanye West would only win votes from millennials, the laziest voting demographic.

Even Bernie Sander's millennial voters failed to show up to vote for him.

They are perfectly happy donating their life savings to Bernie but are too lazy to vote for Bernie in real life.

Also, unless Kanye West identifies as 41 different genders, he isn't special snowflake enough for the Dems.

This is the same party that kicked Howard Dean to the curb because he is a white male.

NOW IF I FUCKED THIS MODEL

Nope, Leftists won't give up on being the first to have a female president.

Obama already achieved the record of being the first black president.

Kanye West won't allow Dems to achieve any kind of firsts.

Holy shit, I thought he would be running as a Democrat.

Trump basically opened the floodgates, didn't he? Chris Rock? Ron Perlmann? The Rock? Kanye? Really puts Trump's supposed total lack of qualification into perspective. At this point, the Democratic primaries in four years will be half politicians and half celebrities.

but he's in entertainment
40% of Hollywood is Canadian
15% is British
5% other

...~40% of Hollywood can vote, but I'll bet only about 10% did, and I'll bet 80% of those were Republicans over 50 years old.

Hmm I don't know millenials, Blacks, etc. But I doubt he could get the White blue-collar vote. Because they had enough of the Black president meme.
How is the Democratic even going to get out of this in the near future? They lost everything.

Trump is a successful multi billionaire mogul who single handedly threw away all of his celebrity PR for the sake of his own country. Kanye is a "WE WUZ KHANGZ N SHIEEET" waste of air who hasn't been relevant in years. But then again
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY