F
O

>beauty is on the inside
>Clogged arteries are inside
>clogged arteries are problematic and disgusting
>lard asses get clogged arteries
>Fat people are ugly and disgusting

LOL fat people.

Mods! This has gone too far. No one should have to lose their lunch over something so disgusting!

>34.....

She looks like she's 44

Really makes you think

>34
jesus christ

>redefine her body as beautiful
>redefine beautiful
oh that's how

Did her redefinition of beauty work on anyone other than herself?

ID say she failed at redefining her body cause I still see a fat ugly bitch

What would you know about beauty you stupid leaf. Looks like some Canadian bacon too me.

fpbp

My beauty me me me all about me me me

I'm going to be inconsiderate of everyone around me by doing something that would be rude even if I was actually attractive because it's ALL ABOUT ME!

I take selfies in mirrors reflecting off of other mirrors because people need to see every possible angle of me in my selfies because I'm so important and special

I don't need to change for the world, the entire world needs to change for me

Me me me, insecuriteeeeeee!

>cropping the picture of her in the bus
anyone have it?

>34 years old
>probably single
Don't be so mean guys, you're literally making of a mentally broken person.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU GO GIRL!

I like to see fat people dancing. Their moves look somewhat smoother. Other than that obesety is fucking disgusting

He's not wrong.

she could have had just spent those 30 days working out....

I won't be satisfied until it is a mentally-inexistent corpse

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน

She can barely move 10 cms in any direction. I'd hardly call it dance.

But me and probably over 97% of men think she still looks repulsive.

Also, no matter what she says, she's unhealthy, and will not live past 42 at her current state.

It looks awkward without music.

Do you know whats even better to look at? Dancing on fat people

>emojis on Sup Forums

Cholesterol will make sure of that to be fair.

real men love skinny

>my only value is my physical appearance

>gets fat

G-guys?

YAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

>Write "Horse" on a Donkey in red marker
>It's still a Donkey

This is just a way for her to feel good about eating entire wicker cabinets of food as a late night snack.

I don't mind a bit of chub but there's a healthy limit.

test

I guess he wears that suit in October...

it's just a way to cope with depression, it's just highly unlikely to work and she'll probably cut her wrists in a couple of years
she should just start playing wow or something instead, she'll get showered with attention just for being female and she can occupy herself with playing instead of eating constantly

Fat hate thread?

Please, God, yes.

I knew zoomba was bullshit...

at least she's moving around

How do people get this fat? Like 400-500lb+ fat?

Like how much do you fucking eat every day to get to that point?

I get being overweight. You eat a lot, be lazy, all that. I was fat when I was younger and I'm still a bit chubby now, but I'm losing weight. And I'm not even exercising that much, just eating healthier things and not eating as much. And I spend most of my day sitting on my ass shitposting.

But how much do you eat and take in to reach obese levels to the point where you can barely walk?

And then have the delusion that nothing is wrong with you. That there's nothing wrong with being short of breath after walking down a hallway. The fact that you have to waddle your way across rooms like a penguin because you can't walk normally anymore. The fact that eating 8 hot pockets and a bucket of fries and a 2 liter bottle of soda for lunch is normal.

Slippery slope man. I'm like 50 kg but I can understand how depression/stress and lack of exercise can creep up on someone to the point of no return.

DONT NEED NO MAN

Also, I like how they cut off the face of the laughing guy on the left of it.

She should do that 16 hours a day for a while, to get back to a human form.

Fat people are so disgusting. All I see is laziness and self-hatred masquerading as empowerment. Let Darwinism run its course

Funny she would choose the night ride where most people are half-asleep and couldn't give less of a fuck about you.

THICC

i'm a mentally ill person though

fixd

>if you fuck up the easy way out

That's just a perk that comes with being Norwegian though.

testt U+1F601

hahaha yeah shake it

The fuck is this

What the actual fuck is this

fucj :smile:

OH SHIT DXELTTHIS

dude

that poor fucking skeleton

>LET ME OUT

U+1F923

DELETE

When you lose a shit ton of weight, they have a procedure that allows you to take off the excess skin. I guess that procedure didn't work very well or its in the middle of healing.

I read that as Fatshamans btfo.

What the fuck how does this even happen? I'm never eating again.

I've heard that women that fat can survive in the vacuum of outer space.

๐Ÿคฃ

This has to be fake surely..

But her skin is falling apart HOW

thank mr skeltal

Lady got excess skin removed after weight loss, wounds became disgustingly infected.

Was it actual weight loss or 'succ it out of me doc' weight loss?

hmm

They cut out a bunch of the skin, pull the skin tight and then sew it up. Looks like she accidentally the sutures.

>or its in the middle of healing
you can't heal fucking holes in your body.

Jesus, she ate a skeleton!

>have fat girl friend
>she's wanted to bang me since college
>lol nope
>eventually too drunk during dry spell
>literally cant escape
>feel filthy for weeks

>Easy way out

she got the succ

why would you insult norway user? i didn't insult your country

I was just stating a fact.

Something a bit more uplifting

Wound dehiscence following liposuction. Bitch was so fat that her excess fat caused the wound to rupture along the incisions. Infection included.

I'm going to guess instead of resting and let the wounds heal she started moving around and fucked the healing process.
Or the surgeon fucked up, though I doubt he would fuck up on every single stitch.
Still not something that can't be fixed.

Liposuction doesn't work to lose weight like that. Liposuction is only used to remove small amounts of fat from certain areas.

She probably got one of the various stomach-shrinking surgeries, lost alot of weight, and wanted to get the flabby skin taken care of.