Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

kill yourself

SAG3D

He thinks only whites are human?

USA is the still no1 exporter of the Death Cult that has rotted the minds of the West

Top Kek, the biggest empire ever existed is a white organization. No wonder that if the saga was realistic the rebels wouldn't even exist.

((( Chris Weitz )))

Why couldn't is just be an Empire?

Why put an unnecessary ''white supremacist'' word in there?

Why couldn't it be an Islamic Empire, seeing that in current real world affairs, we have ISIS?

Also, why do they always portray women as leader and on the good side? What's there endgame here?

bmp

Wrong empire, user. First Order is still human only, but it has plenty of women and colored people. The Empire was pretty much whites only, except for Darth Vader.

Really makes me think that me and tons of others are just boycotting their bullshit using popular science fiction to push their modern, hyperbolic, made-up political culture of self-congratulating projecting.

It's an a galaxy, far, far away and a long, long time ago. Why project our own planets politics all over it? It's fucking stupid. Anything operating on that level wouldn't have jack shit to do with ideas on our own earthbound level. They're just projecting their tumblr fantasies onto the narrative.

This has gone too far. We've let the cultural left go to far and take over everything.

Great, so now my stormtrooper collection is actual stormtroopers.

I'm fucking fine with this.

can't wait to show my 9 year old sister how i am a bad person.

wait. whats that??? i have raised her since her father died? i am a bad person because i am white?

so by that definition a 9 year old child is bad?

wait...
i told her this months ago. 9 year old white girl who laughs at sjw/skillary supporters who hate her and her brother just because they have light skin. also she liked alot of my shoops.

pic related. its her favorite pep.
(i told her to say pep so no one can steal our rare pepes)

That's pretty autistic my American friend
How long until you turn her into your own personal loli?

nice sick imagination you got there.
honestly, niggers bullying her a school did most of the work for me.

you can go back to you safe space now. and enjoy the censorship while americans bleed.

poor kid

"Member when Star Wars was written by a bunch of sjw faggots?"

"Oh yea! I member"

yeah, i know.

i dont want her to see war i told her might happen. if it breaks out i dont know what to do.

it fucks me up.

should i tell her she can't be herself?
i might have to leave....

cute

>Empire
>White human supremacists

Mongrel scum.

Star Wars is officially dead to me.

At least Star Trek isn't horrible...

See, they fuck themselves over with not using more aliens and trying to force the story to be something that translates into a political message. And it's lazy too, probably trying to save money on make-up and effects.

The Force Awakens felt really dull without the usual cast of aliens, droids and crazy local wildlife and different alien cultures from the primitive to the highly advanced all living side by side. Disney just makes it all cookie cutter, bland style that sells toys. They don't give a shit about letting Star Wars reach it's full pontential which made it good in the first place.

Let's not make any new ships that would sell new toys, no no no, lets rehash the old stuff! It's guaranteed to sell right?

Maybe when Feminist One flops they'll learn their lesson.

Eh forgot to mention that I'd love to see a pureblood sith and Koribban in an actual Star Wars movie. Instead of lazy rehashes of things we've already seen.

They really could of used Admiral Tharwne in the new movies, but NNNOOO gotta make sure everyone is a white cisscum male who's a bad guy!

I can almost agree with that, japs being exceptions

it was always human supremacist not white, but of course, only whites could control the galaxy so it's realistic.
Reminder that rebels destroyed the whole galaxy by messing with the empire and erasing all oportunity of defending it against the yuzang vong.

>There's a loli out there with a rare Pep collection and has white nationalism on the brain

Cute!

Pic of her feet?

Except they turned Sulu into faggot without any suggestion for it in two previous movies

I am not going to lie to you, my friends
stuff like this actually makes me want to kill myself
these people aren't Star Wars fans and they don't care about the sanctity if the mythology they've been handed down to them
they are nothing more than a bunch of hollywood jews who want to make a quick buck off of your nostalgia
they are film-makers, screenwriters, actors and directors but they are not Star Wars fans, and it shows

Star Wars was one of my favourite things and they've completely and utterly ruined it, again, for the sake of Earth politics

fuck this gay Earth

>white supremacist group
>most powerful man in the empire is also the blackest man in the galaxy
Just stop