Which country have strongest women?

Which country have strongest women? And i dont mean the feminists, no. Not the type of the women who can scream and complain alot, but the type with the most manly features. Who are not afraid of responsibility and can make hard decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Woman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany maybe? Never been there, but there's some stereotypes in the russia what german womens very manly.

america of course..

>most manly features
u gay russia?

just tired of the whine pretty girls.

just use duck tape

Do you mean like physical activity? A lot of girls go to the gym here

not only physically, but also mentally.

Shopped?

>duck

America. Nourished blacks are the physically strongest race in the world, both male and female.

claiming number 4

Honestly not true. They are very agile and fast but in terms of brute strength Northern and eastern Europeans are the strongest in the world.

I'm pretty sure OP doesn't want to fuck subhuman pussy

Russkiyi Babushkas from Soviet Union are strongest, aswell as most womanly.

Northern finland.

>aswell as most womanly.
doubt

They keep house clean, make you borscht, make you tea, and are loyal. Also never were degenerate in their life.

>but the type with the most manly features
I guess USA if you count shemales as women as they have plenty of them

#2 is best.

Thailand. where men are women and women are men and the in between gets freaky

Can confirm, my babushka is the best example I know of how a proper woman should be. That harsh USSR upbringing in poor living conditions.

easy

german girls tend to have broad shoulders.
distinct jaw lines are a common feature too.

Yea you nearly ruined 205. My boy was at Madison Square and told me when those two chipmunks slap boxed there was like 500+ people outside having a cigarette. absolutely dreadful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Woman
UK