Is he a bad guy? Serious question

Is he a bad guy? Serious question.

>KGB

He's a thug. Like literally a street crime thug. Read about how he stole that guys Superbowl Ring

russians are always the bad guys. watch a fuckin movie

Russians love him because he dragged them out of total hell in the 90s, and Russians appreicate czar-like leaders. He is not exactly a good guy.. he believes that might is right, and that power should be used to take from others that are weaker, simply because it is possible. He wants to create USSR 2.0, to bring back 'the good old days' of that regime. The west has to deal with this guy, sadly, because russia is a military superpower (but not economic one). Someday though, if oil prices stay this low, the money will run out and we get to relive the 90s all over again. yay

No worse than any other world leader. He's just more honest / direct about the nature of power and politics, whereas many other leaders hide behind lies about democracy and other bullshit.

This. But also a great statesman who has made Russia prosper.
It's a hell of a combination.

He runs his country with an iron fist and does that quite well.
Russia should have lower living-standards that it has.. statistically speaking.
He's violent, power hungy and very manipulative, but I believe he honestly wants the best for his country and its people

Jacob eventually became the Caucasian races, Esau became the Slavic races

God himself 'hated' Esau, and Esau subsequently sold his birthright for a meal, which resulted in Jacob getting the firstborn blessing from his father, Isaac

"Esau said to his father, “Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father.” So Esau lifted his voice and wept. Then Isaac his father answered and said to him, behold, away from the fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling, and away from the dew of heaven from above. “By your sword you shall live, and your brother you shall serve; but it shall come about when you become restless, that you will break his yoke from your neck."

>believing in the rainwashing the bad guy vs the good guy meme
Americans are truly retarded

B*

He has beheaded people

blame the jewish media

>Russia prosper
TOP KEK

He is exKGB-officer of the most murderous sytem in the history of the world, he killed thousands of people, he blow up buildings with his own citizens to win election, he start a few wars.

he's a cool guy, thats what matters

For some reason you sound like a retarded mongoloid explaining politics to your 9 year old friends.

the important part is that he does all that shit under the hillary-tier smile :^)

Stephen cuckbert said he was a bad guy so it must be so

lol he seems based

He's a crypto-fascist, but he's as good as a fascist can get, ie actually cares about his country. But other than that you could argue he's everything that you hate in Shillary. Corrupt, manipulates the political process, kills off dissidents etc.

Sup Forums seems to like him solely because liberals and MSM have a hateboner for him, and they are usually wrong by default.

Define "bad guy". He is officially the best ruler of Russia since Pietr I and Ivan Kalita.

However for opponents he would be a "bad guy", seeing the trouble he creates for them. You can however awoid confrontation with him and he was always looking for compromises - that, when denied, he responded to with clear action making opponents wish they`d rather talked with him instead.

DA!

why would anyone go against him? his policies are basic common sense