Uh-uh-uh its b-because of the internalized oppression black people face and have more trouble getting into schools its...

uh-uh-uh its b-because of the internalized oppression black people face and have more trouble getting into schools its not their fault leave them alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
mediaforjustice.net/a-comprehensive-guide-to-white-privilege-in-south-africa/
princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all you have to do is look at south africa and zimbabwe

>on average females are smarter, goy
>on average fags are smarter, goy
>on average jews are smarter, goy
>on average blacks score lower on IQ tests because of how unprivileged they are, goy

Cenk has secretey become red-pilled
after years of publishing biased media, currently being held hostage by TYT news.

Blink if you need help cenk.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

no goy! educate yourself! whites in south africa are super privileged! mediaforjustice.net/a-comprehensive-guide-to-white-privilege-in-south-africa/

Hostest question:
Why do you need to separate huamans in blacks and whites? There are a lot of low IQ whites too.
How pointing out all the time the fact that blacks have more low IQ people will make our society better?

blacks on average are also more physically abled, hence why they dominate the sports scene
the difference between sports and employment tho is that in sports no one is forced by government to take white people on their team, where as in employment "affirmative action" makes it so you have to pick the nigger, or the woman, or the fag, over a more qualified hwite male

I guess i'm a gold tier nigger since my iq is 120. mfw i'm being held back by my genetics =(

we're talking about the mean IQ of groups of people

you fucking lefties always have to cry about MUH DEVIATIONS because you can't swallow the pill that on average african populations how lower intelligence than white and asians

why would you even ask? why would you ever take Sup Forums seriously? I simply don't even acknowledge racists, they simply lost the game of life. They lost the light of God.

But it's fairly obvious if you want to explain it. It's a defense mechanism. If somebody is mean to you a lot, you start becoming mean to others. Sup Forums has been bullied in school, so they need to be angry on someone and feel like they are superior to someone just so they can justify their own misery and existence.

>blacks on average are also more physically abled

Less upper body strength though, nearly all top powerlifters are white, so much for muh strength

What's with the picture, it seems like the articles about it are incomplete.

it's not about "muh" anything, it's differences.
even in bones, etc. females are different from males as well
everyone is fine with admitting differences, expert for when it comes to intellect, then all of a sudden "racism" is "skin deep"

where da asians?

>ror ret's cheat some more on honorabru IQ test prease the gaijin wirr never know

i'm studying IT in uni
leaving for "psychology of the intellect" in about 5 mins
the teacher said she has 80-smth IQ, but that there are no differences between men and women, also no differences between races. says IQ tests are designed to favor white westerners

she spends the class trying to explain how africans are also "intelligent" because they can follow the stars or are good at tracking animals
any point she makes a student disagrees with her
i asked her if she can provide proofs and she dodged it

literally propaganda

>IQ test
>can cheating

Are you dumb?

Being in a shitty economic argument has a tangible effect on IQ
princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories

Social science. I love that Sup Forums loves to shit on feminisim for basing their ideology on shaky social sciences but you fucking love it for your race realism. You just can't seperate race without all the cultural / wealth context.

Thanks leaf, but you can't really trust any articles coming out of universities today because the methods they use have evolved to chase a preconceived notion or outcome rather than having outcomes dictate the facts.

Are you? Of course you can cheat on an IQ test, and there are many ways to go about it, one of the simplest being memorizing as many questions and answers as possible (which is cheating insofar as it yields an inflated score compared to what you would get under normal circumstances).

dumb spanidard.

okay.
you can believe it while asians surpass pigs.
asSpain is proof that white are fucking brainwashed idiot.

>dumb spanidard.
baka English teacher, repeating it won't make it so

Do finnish mongoloids count as east asian?

Because my whole family has iq's beyond 130

That graph wouldn't fly on an 8th grade science project. Learn how to produce something that makes sense faggot, you belong somewhere below 70.

It's actually possible to study for IQ tests; East Asians are notably good test takers. I don't believe IQ tests are an accurate measure of intelligence, but if you want to use it as an argument, remember that whites outperforms asians in verbal intelligence. (PVT test)

(Richard Udry 2003, Pieke Study, Fernandez 2001)