YES CANADA!!

Canadian officials preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants after Trump wins presidency
> cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

Canada to repeal ‘discriminatory’ anal sex ban for under-18s
> rt.com/news/367069-canada-repeals-anal-sex-ban/

Canadian Forces recruiting website hacked
> cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-forces-website-hacked-1.3855719

Canadian military hospital will treat everyone, including ISIL fighters
> ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-military-hospital-will-treat-everyone-including-isil-fighters-1.3163457

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/09/23/6_shocking_revelations_about_how_private_prisons_make_money_partner/
image.prntscr.com/image/bff48e91ea994d5d89c4f644e1046abd.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So sick of this cuck PM, hes going to make canada become like the fucking calais jungle. Canada lacks infrastructure to support a large influx of immigrants. Guess the cyber-security is a joke too. My only hope is they keep those immigrants in Ontario. And stop trying to fuck over alberta/saskatchewan

Ontario will welcome them no problem because they're SOOO progressive. And they'll most likely spread them out, Last year i already seen two family's in my small town.

Please Canada take all of our libtards and shitkins

They should fit in with you. After all, Canadaians are just Snow Mexicans.

I really hope someone's making a nifty inforgraph of all the terrible things he's doing

Canada should become a libtard containment country

Man if Canada takes those shitskins i might as well stay in Poland. I didnt vote, but i had no idea Trudeau would be this much of a fool.

BRAIN

FUCKING

DRAIN

What libcucks and Cuckdeau not understand?

Put them in remote northern wilderness, they wont survive the cold. What i dont understand is why cant we just shut down immigration, make them stay in their own country to either sink or swim.

>Canadian officials preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants after Trump wins presidency

Well, can Canadians enter Mexico without any visa then?

Pretty sure you can, lots of people used to go to mexico for the winter. Just need passport

Well the people who didnt vote for him remember the devastation his old man did. He literally ruined Canada.

>Put them in remote northern wilderness
Pretty much. It's a huge ass underpopulated country. Take all the American and European leftists, create some kind of "trendy" villages in middle of nowhere Canada and intern them there. In a generation or two they will just die off due to extremely low birthrates
In

>Diversity is Canada's strength

Good! You can have all of our niggers that we can't get to Africa in a timely fashion. Done deal.

The one city close to me has a influx in African and Solomon men not one women or child, So if you ever come to Canada stay away from Ontario, That's were all the PC and SJWs are, And Quebec, Most of them hate anyone who doesn't speak french.

>What i dont understand is why cant we just shut down immigration,
Because it's a huge voter-base for liberals
So instead of, say, tying immigration to the unemployment/labour-participation rates so that immigrants are only allowed in when there are jobs that need to be filled, we'll take them in in yearly instalments, decreasing the value of workers and lowering the power of natural citizen's votes

Sure thing Moshe.. Of course you want whites bred out of existence.

Following in his old man's footsteps eh?

Believable

🤢

He hated everyone on the west cost. Remember the trudeau salute

>Diversity is strenght
How the fuck are people falling for this obvious propaganda is beyond me.

Better them than us.
>BUILD A NORTHERN WALL TOO
keep the cucks from fleeing here after their communist dream is shattered and continue to keep beaners out

Canadian Here:

IMO Canada needs all the immigrants it can get ATM. Housing market bubble about to pop. Population declining. Immigration (and therefore domestic demand growth) could be what we need to weather our economic storm.

Division is strength, unity is weakness, censorship is free-speech, racism is by whites only
People fall for all kinda of dumb shit.

Its because Canadians are so nice that any immigrants we get sort of just accept and join the culture. Then again, historically our immigrants were mostly European. But the Chinese integrated well.

Fuck you Trudeau

This. The electorate rejects their ideas. So instead of changing their ideas, they change the electorate.

Canada's economy is held up mostly by alberta/saskatchewan, Oil prices hurt us. But please explain how more immigrants could strengthen the economy? when they bring in little outside money?

>The Chinese integrated well

Shut the fuck up you stupid polack.

>But please explain how more immigrants could strengthen the economy?

By replacing you, a huge family of muslims will vote to whoever gives them money. Lefties will betray you and hire any crime immigrants made as they are retard/get money for this.

Gipsies vote PP in Spain thanks to that, that´s why they can kill us or bullying women and children with total freedom (not lying)

I'd imagine he's one of those "big population = big money" morons. I mean, look at the US, Russia, China!

Because there aren't countries with huge populations and shit economies (Brazil, Pakistan, Mexico)

>, that´s why they can kill us or bullying women and children with total freedom (not lying)

Why haven't they been purged?

It will help strengthen the police forces in the country, making it even more of a police state than it already is, by bringing in the crime and giving them an excuse to rack up on cops.

And you all will let them willingly to be 'safe', just as is happening here.

Crime is big money for a lot of people.

Do you think its good we are giving them free housing and money and support for nothing. When we have homeless men women and children who would have no problem working a job if given the chance, How about the fact we have vets sitting on the streets because they couldn't find help in time, I sure am glad my government is helping the refuges and not it's own citizens.

>Americans get fucked by the government
>elect Trump

>Canadians get fucked by the government
>beg for more

Here come the illegals and middle-eastern migrants my northern buddies.

It backfired in the UK, it backfired in the US, it's about to backfire in Austria and France. Canada won't be different.

>is canadian citizen. worked in the patch and came here when oil dropped

Taking welfare money does not promote economic growth. Economic growth is measured by GDP right? Gross domestic product, c+i+g+x-n if immigrants take welfare then it just takes money that could have been spent on infrastructure projects. Now if immigrants would work, or better yet create jobs. then yeah you would have some small growth. However most of these immigrants have no money to invest, and canada has enough uneducated Filipinos working at mcdonalds.

Somali men

people + economy = money

MAn, it would've taken someone wth vast amounts of experience like trudeau to come up with genius model.

Seriously though fuck our politicians our so naive. We have issues with our systems of governance and commerce, bringing in more immigratns at best will just make these problems worse. Hopefully they will quickly see this country for the shitstain it is and move to the USA

Increased police force does not create more GDP it just increases taxes and government spending. the money does fuck nothing. Yeah crime brings in money, but not for the country, its not part of GDP and usually (in the case of mexican cartels) that money is taken out of the country and actually fucks the economy up more.

Because they are the Government personal mafia

True, in fact they are half- lying when they say economic growth. The only ones who will benefit from economic growth are Government AND NGOs, NGOs are traitors who will betray you for money.

Also others who benefits from this are activists, who will expend half their life shouting racism islamophobia and shit and getting money for it.

For example it´s pretty obvious our feminits support rapefugees because thanks to that more women are killed so they can keep "fighting" (making money) against heteropatriarchy.

Crime is only big money for privet prisons. The tax payers get the short stick

private

No. Think of everything that goes into any prison... food, clothes, transportation, courts, judges, cops, guards, administrators, etc etc.

BIG MONEY for the right people. Things that you never think about but that get privately lobbied behind closed doors.

Good Mexican food is rare up here. I welcome this change.

The people benefit from economic growth. GDP per capita. They are wealthier. The government benefits because they can have increased tax revenue to spend on public projects. The politicians generally get the same salary if they do a shitty job or a good job.
> as for NGO's plz explain how Greenpeace, wwf, etc can benefit
>implying every feminazi tard is paid by hillary to protest. they are just misinformed idiots.

>

If you want to look at the individuals getting payed then yes the judges, cops , factory workers ( who most likely might not be in your own country) are getting paid. But you should look into private prisons friend we are all getting screwed over.

salon.com/2013/09/23/6_shocking_revelations_about_how_private_prisons_make_money_partner/

I want to die.

How? They gonna catapult over the US? It ain't exactly next door.

Canadian here:

I work in oilpatch FYI...

Immigrants would be good for economy because they would spur housing demand. Which puts upward pressure on rent. Which puts upward pressure on residential real estate prices.

Immigrants also eat food and wear clothes. So they have to buy those things...

>all the subhumans crashed the canadian migration website the night trump was elected
>now the mexicans are gonna look to canada too
>tfw canada will be soros' new best goy

>Canadian officials preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants after Trump wins presidency
It's only natural to expect flood of mexicans if Trump will kick them out of US.

>Canada to repeal ‘discriminatory’ anal sex ban for under-18s
Good thing, laws telling you how to have sex obviously will not work and therefore must be repealed.

>Canadian Forces recruiting website hacked
So what? I hack lots of sites everyday but this doesn't get into the news.

>Canadian military hospital will treat everyone, including ISIL fighters
Every hospital will treat anyone if a person is in life-threatening condition which requires immediate medical attention

top kek

Yeah, but im assuming most of these immigrants would be uneducated right? Now what unskilled labor jobs would they take? fast food probably. the oil patch aint taking in any workers. Explain to me how you expect to buy houses on a fast food wage, you cant. So they take out a loan, or more likely. get housing subsidized by the cuck government. Therefore spending your "carbon-tax" money on housing for shitskins. Lets say they do manage to take out a loan, they cant pay it back on that wage. then you have a 2008 housing crash again.

Wow, that's worse than I thought. America already has the largest percent of its adult population behind bars. This just clears it up even more why that is.

Thanks for the link.

Canadian Here:

I don't expect them to buy. I expect them to rent. If you don't have lots of people looking to rent then the price of housing goes down. In Canada right now a drop in housing prices would mean a CRASH. Which would be bad. So a large influx of new renters would help keep rent demand high. Which would in turn help keep housing values high. Which would make it so all of the Good ol' Home owning canadians who are leveraged out of their minds on houses and CC's can keep paying their debts.

It's scary, Hope you guys can fix it my American brother.

You completey missed the polacks point

They're not going to earn the monthly wage to pay for rent, utilities, price of living etc. The government is still partly going to be paying for them because they can't afford it/get subsidized housing.

Fuck im so sick of this country and the liberal immigration pushing cucks

>make a thread about Britain passing surveillance law
>less than 20 replies

>meme thread about non-issues in Canada
>60+ replies

Useful idiots. The whole lot of you.

Votes. The one who won´t benefit will be low-middle class. The peace it´s more important than money, yeah let´s say you benefit from immigrants, but you have to deal with x20 more rapists and accept what the immigrants vote.

>> as for NGO's plz explain how Greenpeace, wwf, etc can benefit

Atleast in Spain they ask more money to Government and are always doing projects for "refugees". Also NGOs benefits from activism too, it´s just a business, the more rapefugees you bring, the more they need to "fight" against racism.

A lot of people that did come to Canada until recently came here to have freedom of speech and religion and to not be under an oppressive government.

Most people in Canada just wish to be left alone and work. They couldn't care about anything or anyone else if they're still allowed their freedoms. Sadly the new wave don't believe in that.

FLOOD TO CANADA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty much. and if the demand for housing is really that low, then housing prices go down and you just have rich chinese or americans buying a holiday house. like what rich oil consultants did in arizona. The other thing is the housing market varies city to city.

This, also they have a trick: have lot of babies and be a okupa.

Once a pregnant muslim put a foot in one house, you can consider that house lost.

Thats what i have been arguing the whole time, there is little/no economic benefit for a country to bring in immigrants. Unless you have a job surplus and need positions filled. which canada doesnt have aside from fast food or wal-mart jobs. Or those immigrants can create jobs. As for the social/humanitarian reason. Yeah then you get sandniggers trying to implement sharia law.

You can throw shit at a wall and it will hang there for a good while then after some time it will drop back down hitting the ground making an even bigger mess.

> Unless you have a job surplus and need positions filled

Yeah, but even so those immigrants (muslims and niggas) can´t do shit. Prepare to see lot of lefties forcing a smile trying to teach a immigrant without studies the most basic things. You are gonna hate that forced smile.

>Or those immigrants can create jobs

The only jobs they created are kebabs for themselves and Fighting Against Islamophobia (aka a job for lazy muslim women) alas BLM.

This is what our Gonvernment made us pay for gipsies:

-18,000,000 euros Gipsies Movement

- 2,000,000 euros Gipsy Women Equality

They live by saying we discriminate it even when they are the most racist and have killed a lot of spanish

image.prntscr.com/image/bff48e91ea994d5d89c4f644e1046abd.png

You have to go north

Yeah, but since everyone in Canada is already a piece of shit, they will just blend in among the remainder of the pile of shit currently clinging to rock bottom.

Have you not been watching Sweden implode from the same bullshit you talk about?

>Implying Mexicans are going to walk to Canada

There are Mexicans retarded enough to think Trump is going to put them in Auschwitz. I don't think them "fleeing" north is out of the question.

Fuck this shit hole, I'm moving to Canada m8.
How do you do fellow Canadian?
Justin is my waifu, don't say that, my 6 children and my fat beaner wife are maple niggers now.
He ain't wrong ehh?
Your totally right maple bro, we need more Mexicans in Canada.
My 6 kid's need a home man! Diversity is strength! remember?.
I'll open a taco shop just for you user