Benis Bills :DDDDD

Does this shit even do anything? Why does infowars sell this?

They have to make money somehow.

>Does this shit even do anything?
yeah, your wallet thinner and alex's thicker

>Why does infowars sell this?
Why does anyone sell anything?

Top kek, this is literally the kind of stuff sold by spam enterprises. I just got an "Enlarge your P3nis" mail yesterday.

Alex Jones is Jewish, of course they sell Shit like that

Yeah that shit was pretty embarassing seeing that the first time I watched Alex Jones. It really ruins the credibility. Like the ads on Sup Forums except you cant adblock Alex.

It's a mix of herbal extracts, probably in the wrong doses to actually be effective. I mean, the label recommends 3 drops per day, which is definitely nowhere near enough, A standard dose for a pure herbal tincture is around 5ml, and this stuff is a mix of eight. Looks totally useless.

Literally snake oil, except its just from weeds.

>tribulus terrestris

when will this meme end?

Took this shit just to try it out and support alex. It ended up giving me testicular torsion because one of the ingredients apparently caused swelling in the epididymis which in turn caused one of my balls to turn, cutting off the blood supply. Was one of the most painful experiences of my life, had to go to the ER so they could save it with a scope. Would definitely NOT recommend.

Snake Oil is actually good for you

Top fucking kek, so this shit actually has some effects, just not exactly desirable ones.

A lot of the "male vitality" stuff does give you super boners. Some of it does nothing. Based on the size of that bottle I'll say it does nothing.

Holy kek,are you reproductive capabilities ok though?

Took it this past week and yeah, it gives me a big boost of energy in the morning and throughout the day for uni.
But a more important supplement to take is "potassium plus iodine" it is really good for your body and helps remove toxins that have been stored. I don't get that from infowars, but that is the one product that is gonna keep ya really healthy.
Side note, colloidal silver is great for when you are sick.

I have a bottle of that stuff. Literally did nothing.

All the 5-star reviews on the website must be fake or something.

Or maybe it only works for low test betas... (burgers)

Sue him? I'm assuming you're lying though

>colloidal silver is great for when you are sick.

uh huh....

Fun fact, dietary supplements are completely unregulated, so this shit is probably 100% legal

Wtf? Bruce did he died?

I've tried 3 Alex products

Selenium
Deep Cleanse
Silver Bullet

I'll say this, Selenium did give me a boost of energy without a crash. Silver Bullet actually got me through a minor ear infection without using any antibiotics.

Besides making me piss more often I didn't notice anything significant with deep cleanse.

2/3 aint bad

Hey there's nothing wrong with snake oil
When I was little I used to caught colds all the time. So my grandmom bought 2 big snakes to cook a really thick stew. 15 years later I'm healthy as a bear and almost never get sick.

Have tried tongkat ali capsules before, can confirm you want to muh dik everything in sight. Don't know if a few drops of this shit would have enough to actually do anything for you though.

i wish i screenshotted the post by user claiming

IT MADE MY LOADS HUGE AND MRS CAPSLOCK ALSO CONFIRMS

Besides that, one got to admit that even if you dont believe it, you can buy it to support alex jones

after all he was the first to break the gay frog news and cenk did not like that, pic related

I actually just purchased this and will share my opinion when I try it. I feel like I am COMPLETLY nutrient and vitamin deficient so even if this shit is underdosed, I'm positive that even the smallest ounce of those healthy ingredients will help me out. Quite excited to try it. Been slipping this year and really let myself go. Trump winning the election got me pumped up and I started hitting the gym. It's our time to shine

Because the people who watch infowars are gullible.

I'm 65 and after using male vitality I've had some surprisingly hard and unexpected erections,at times awakening me at night. Not a problem, just a pleasant surprise.

Real question here.
If I buy every Infowars Life supplement ( I know it will be at least $500 ) and take them daily what will happen?

>Why does infowars sell this?

Alex Jones has no credibility to begin with

>at times awakening me at night

You need to take more Infowars Knock-Outâ„¢ then.

You will turn into Alex Jones.
Then eventually Bill Hicks.

Jesus it's like $600 so far and that's not including joint formulas and things like that.
You would have to spend this much every few months at least to keep up with it.

The testimonials in this thread are all from infowars employees.

Alright now almost $800 to buy every Infowars Life supplement.
That's like a two month supply not considering some of those only have 30ish pills so you need to refill those.
So it's like $500 a month a least in upkeep.
$6000 a year of supplements

>kek
It honestly could have some effect though. Afterall natural substances can have very different effects on different people.

The probiotics seem legit, large amount of strains. If your not just vitamin deficient, thats certainly something to help you. Gut health 101, gut rules the body & mind via the gut-brain axis. serotinin and healthy/new receptors for the brain are formed in the gut. It dictates human behavior more than we understand atm. I don't own any aj supps cause they are straight up expensive, but they all do tend to have max ingredient potency when compared to whats out there. U gotta shop for the big value supps anyway

this is just simple marketing.

disregarding what it defends or political views, everyone just utilize fools and desperates to make money. After all;

The money and fool are soon parted.

BUY MUH WADDUR VILDURS

I'm rather skeptical