Calling all /ro/bros. Parliamentary elections on the 11th of December

Calling all /ro/bros. Parliamentary elections on the 11th of December.

Discord : discord.gg/Ryygp

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ryygp
youtube.com/watch?v=CZk0jD3jqEw
discord.gg/HRfhD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did someone say elections

Irrelevant . Social democrats will win anyway , we're doomed for the next 4 years unless another club burns.

Russia pls no

Who should I vote for?

Make Romania Great Again

USR or PNL.

If you aren't already there, get in: discord.gg/Ryygp

>tfw i know american politics better than my own

PRM m8

PNL went retarded. I would've legitimately voted for them had they not joined with PD-L and then endorsed ciolos as their candidate for prime-minister

that still a thing ?

As far-right as you can

I'm on an shitty mobile =(

And why was PDL retarded?

Good luck with your elections. Make Romania Great Again. This will be your brexit plus plus plus.

good luck latin bros

Prezent!

i don't even know who's the right and left anymore

Yep , PRU was formed by a PSD guy and i dont think Noua Dreapta has enough power so only PRM remains viable

PRM isn't a thing really. Doesn't even have the 5% required to be in the Parliament.

Ever since they peaked in 2000-2001 they've been either controlled opposition or just a joke to scare people away from nationalism.

Thanks, you too.

We need to get rid of corruption,holohoax laws and we need more lax gun.laws ffs

Exista insa speranta.

PRM or gtfo

*impaling intensifies*

discord.gg/Ryygp

Intrati aici - incercam sa ne adunam incet dar sigur.

I might vote for nd , just for the lulz i know they can't get 5% but there's really no legitimate alternative since "totul pentru tara" was made illegal due to being "fascist" or some shit

If PRM,PRU,ND,PNGCD and the other right-wing parties that can't get to the threshhold could get over their differences and make a right-wing coalition they might have a chance but I highly doubt that will happen.

A iesit prima parte:
youtube.com/watch?v=CZk0jD3jqEw

>If PRM,PRU,ND,PNGCD and the other right-wing parties that can't get to the threshhold could get over their differences and make a right-wing coalition they might have a chance but I highly doubt that will happen.

That is the only realistic way in which a true right-wing nationalist party could form. Sadly, as you said, it's highly doubtful that it will happen, but that's where we could come in.

Alone, each party is a minority, thrown around by PSD or PNL - if they unify under a single banner, they will actually be a legit, third party alternative.

Fucking nice. Bookmarked for later cozy watching.

>discord.gg/Ryygp
>Ryygp
>ygp
>gyp

Can you vote in Romania by dropping a ballot into a beggar's cup? Do your politicians solicit votes by playing accordion in a bus until every single passenger promises to support them?

Could be worse
Could be the liberals

I'm not even talking about a legitimate party. I'm talking about a coalition in a sense of : if we win each party gets 1 seat.

That looks like the only legitimate strategy for these parties to get in the government but their pride is killing them .

Actually kek'd.

Not a bad idea.

PNL is traditionally center-right liberals

PSD are the "Western liberals for us"
Just look at psd's website's "in ce credem"

>"10 Credem în promovarea multiculturalismului și a egalității de gen."

I had the same idea lol

Check'd and heil'd.

Get in here faggot:

discord.gg/Ryygp

Is that the general channel or something specific? Because the link says "Invitation has expired or is invalid" something like that

Made a new invitation link:

discord.gg/HRfhD

Thanks bro, I got it now