What does /pol think of Cryonics ?

Would you do it /pol ?

I think I might sign up for it if it looks promising in 10 or so years.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2z0siVLSxc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0XbONrnm0
youtube.com/watch?v=hY25W7tNw_M
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably will never work. Just like uploading your conciousness to the cloud or what ever shit they would try to come up with. Also a good way to doom your soul to hell for doubting God's plan.

I don't believe in god, so all good.

If I have the money to spare, I don't see why not. Some may argue that the science behind it is not yet proven(although it supposedly works in theory), but the gamble is obviously worth it, even if it only has 10% chance of succeeding. The alternative would be death anyway.

inb4 cucks who worship dead kike on a stick muh ethics muh afterlyf

>I don't believe in god

>dead kike on a stick

I agree, the idea of my body sitting in the ground or being burnt doesn't really appeal to me.

I feel like at least I would be contributing to some scientific research.

It also is not to expensive around $50k and i would suspect the price will drop the more mainstream it becomes.

tldr

Reincarnation is real. Even if we lose our memories, we still come back.

As exciting as it sounds, i wouldn't risk my life on the bet that there's a better tomorrow

>falling for god meme
>swedish cuck defending christ cuck instead of praising kek

>Atheist sticking his head in the sand and ignoring evidence
Nothing new here.
At least theists can get wives, unlike you basement-dwelling atheists.

>Atheist
I don't even have to say anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0XbONrnm0

1/10 for making me reply

>Australian atheist
Figures. You're too stupid to understand anything written in the Bible.

>I'm 2 deep for you and therefor you cannot possibly know of anything on my level

mohammmud go to bed, you indoctrinated cuntfuck

>sven talking about wives while his gets plowed by sand nigger
shit bait

Has nothing to do with me or the Bible bein deep. It has everything to do with you having a double-digit IQ.
>you indoctrinated cuntfuck
That's very rich, coming from the guy with marxist values. Tell me, do you believe in right and wrong as well? Because that would just be the icing on the cake.

>American
>Talking about his sexual fantasies
Please keep that degenerate shit to yourself.

>double-digit IQ.
>marxist values
>tell me more

lol an actual loser

>baiting with low test religious drivel
>replies to every post

How embarrassing

>An atheist
>Calling anyone a loser
Lmao do you enjoy living in your mother's basement?

youtube.com/watch?v=hY25W7tNw_M

>george_from_super_bunnyhop.jpg

Elon Musk is an atheist.

((((((((((That picture is totally accurate and not biased in any way whatsoever))))))))))

Shut up, Sweden.

>Elon Musk is an atheist.
He's also a jew, what's your point?
Valid generalization. While there are some theist women who are whores, nearly all atheist women are.
Shut up yourself, atheist.

don't you have anything better to do

>using made up evidence from 2011 with out a link to actual facts
kys, no literally kys. sweden has been irrelevant since 2008. you are the laughing stock of the world. a leafs word is more credible than a sweds, when people think of sweeden they dont think of vikings or respectible white people. they see sand niggers raping women and children and the men are ok because they are living out theyre inner most cuck. in your country it is illegal to say you dont like sand niggers raping your family. so SHUT THE FUCK UP, nobody has asked or will ever ask for your opinion. your shitty country is a lost cause, you and your people are dying out because it gives your chode a chubby to see your wife get gang banged by a horde of sand niggers and catch every disease under the sun. literally the only way you can redeem your self is by letting all the refugees kill of your pathetic excuse for a race. you come on to a site to discuss politics and act like a edgy 10 year old redditurd because your in denial of your dying country and wont fix it, your fucking women scream for help as you push the nigger dildo further up your own ass to try and compete with the fucking leafs of your muh diversity levels. just quickly die so the Sweden meme can end

That's a lot of projection in one post, burgerstain.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU

>>dead kike on a stick
>again trying to use videos from a decade ago as evidence
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
>be sweden
>be a pinnacle of white society
>indulge in your own fart sniffing to the point where your dick gets hard from watching your daughter get gang raped
fast foward yeah, thats you sweden. and your probally wondering how you got here. its probally by being a faggot.
>be sweden
>police hand out dont rape me braclets to men and women
>get raped anyways
>be sweden
>3 police officers quit a day and cant even protect the people (not like they did anyway)
id gladly take beaners and niggers than be sweden any fucking day. when i wake up in the morning i dont have a smelly nigger dick a few inches away from my face. i wake up to my white wife, to MY nice house, to my ok taxes and community, you know why? because my king didnt swamp my country full of 3rd world niggers

Only if you personally identify with your atoms and have 1,000,000,000 years to kill

>again trying to use videos from a decade ago as evidence
So your nation was this fucked decades ago? Imagine what's it like today. Sweden is nowhere near video-related in my previous post.
>dead kike on a stick
He's neither dead nor a kike.
>when i wake up in the morning i dont have a smelly nigger dick a few inches away from my face.
Except you do. Did you suddenly forget that America is less than 50% white?

A necessary eventuality.

The one capable of saving us from giant space brains and their evil plot to understand then destroy everything in the Universe depends pon this technology to be perfected.

Always remember that Scootypuff Jr. Sucks.

.gif related.