APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

the hood likes Donald Trump. if only they were registered to vote, the black numbers would have been a lot better.

Kanye is based, always tells it like it is, no bullshit

This fag would have said he'd have voted for Shillary if she won.

pussy is only saying it after the election

this guy is such an attention whoring faggot

>OH SHIT NIGGA I VOTED FOR THE LOSING TEAM
>SHIT MANG CANT HAVE MY REP ASSOCIATED WIT DAT
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

They were registered to vote.. by immigrants!

He probably wasn't able to pull his head out of his ass until he saw King Banana break bread with Trump and not throw any poo on him. The village elder approved!

What's surprising about Kanye being based?

This.

Suddenly the fags of /pol have decided that he's our guy. Well this guy needs to take himself and his whore wife and get themselves promptly out the country.

WTF I love Kanye West now. Fair play.

>I would have
>but didn't

Fuck off lad.

>owes millions
>Has a mind riddled with insecurities very much like that one Simpson's skit where all the viruses try to fit in through the door as a metaphor for Mr.Burn's health
>Nobody really likes him
>Picks the winning side

Not a fan of him but his mouth is more hassle to deal with than he is talented. Which he is talented.

bandwagon nigger saying bandwagon things. Nothing new to see here, folks.

he's just saying that because Jay-Z sang for Hillary to be honest

has some kind of chimp war with him

It's mostly black women who vote in elections and they love Hillary. The black guys are lazy as fuck.

In the thumbnail it looks like he's wearing bear pajamas.

Fuck that nigger

Who?

It's incredible how Sup Forums is quick to decide this monkey Kanye is always their guy. Sup Forums's influence - and anyone who's ever been there should know that place is more reddit than reddit itself.

the thumbnail makes him look like a homeless black man

This.

Why should we vote in a country that doesn't like us nor want us here lmao? Our God says not to even give a damn about you nor this place because you will both becoming to an end. This country will become a desolation.

>King Banana
I got a good chuckle out of this. Thank you.

Really?

Really?

Thinking your going to go onto a board, post a message demanding an apology?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What an fucking joke.

Why so many people here saying bad things about this? This is awesome, this is fueling the liberal salt and tears machine, I'm alright having a blast watching liberals losing their minds over this on twitter