Why the fuck didn't he care that his father just got elected president of the united fucking states...

Why the fuck didn't he care that his father just got elected president of the united fucking states? This is literally one of the most important moments of his life and he just simply doesn't give a fuck.
inb4:
>he's tired
>he's only 10!

he's tired. he's only 10! cut the kid some slack.

it was like 5am in the fucking morning when he came out

He's autistic, idiot.
What you just wanted someone to say it?

Kids are strange these days

>unknown
Uh oh

> I wish I was at home lurking chans. My feet hurt.

He is a kid, he has already seen his dad do more important conferences I am willing to bet. I love though how the media likes to portray it as some kind of "profund commentary" thanks to fucking baby boomers believing that children have profound insight into our souls.

Hes a billionaire, this is nothing to him. Probably one of the most boring moments of his awesome life.

>He's young
>Was 3am when this took place
>Family doesn't use caffeine
>Unsure how to handle hundreds of people screaming at him so withdraws and attempts to remain calm for his pappy's big moment.

You bring shame to the flag, neck yourself.

Why didn't you care about winning against emus?

>>inb4 he's tired
>inb4 the exact answer but I still wanted to make a thread anyway

stupid idiot. hes ten and its 5 am. such a moronic stupid.

Barron knew the outcome beforehand.

because everything is going according to plan

>Not knowing barron was the mastermind all along

He has autism.

Into the light I command thee

Deep down he understands his life is not going to be the same from this point on.

Kids hate change.

Trump is not his father

He's used to his father doing incredible things. He's used to seeing his father win. Also, he has no idea how important the American presidency is. He's also very tired; it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

This. When you've planned the future down to every moment you're just reliving the same thing over again. To Barron, we are moving in super slow motion.

I remember watching 9/11 live and didn't understand the impact in full for a few days.

alright i've seen this bait a million times

hasn't it occured to anyone at all how fucking terrifying it would be to stand next to the podium of an audience of literally millions

the kid looks stunned to silence like any of them would

i'm not understanding the meme at all here when the answer is so obvious. deer in a headlights

it's overwhelming, you try it if you were 10

>he

come on now

look at how qt she is :3

LEAVE BARRON ALONE YOU CUNT!

He's tired of winning.

this guy is gonna be a 7' spartan jesus

He's autistic man, they don't have the ability to express emotions properly. Look at all his babypics and toddlerpics and you'll see he never smiles.

Holy shit, he truly is the worlds greatest troll

op can't inb4

What are you?

>OP can't inb4

Is fall the new summer?

Yeah, I think it's called "autism".

He knows there's still lot of work to do

He already knew he would win. Do you not remember the time travel thread, user?

He's tired and he's 10 and probably just thinking about getting home and playing Minecraft.

>pic related

I didn't express anything either, I was just laying back with a neutral expression like usual (and I spent hundreds of volunteer hours with the GOP)

The boys father is Donald Trump. Is you think watching his old man talk to a crowd of people is some great thing to him. you're mistaken

>This suit is right
>Who are these people
>I just want to play minecraft
>I wonder what happened to my little brother?

>Dad got elected now we have to move from our totally awesome penthouse to that putrid negro infested cesspool.

He may not be excited about his life changing. Kids don't like change.

He is tired and he is ten years old. You're a fucken dickhead, mate.

Many such cases!