>eating meat

you may aswell eat steak well done, you're a degenerate anyway

Yup

>this is the only issue you have against trump

You're a faggot for sure

>eating meat
>not going vegan to save the planet
Yes, you are a degenerate.

But Trump likes his steak well done as well. Is he also degenerate?

UHHHH GUYS
WHRES THE EYES WIDE OPEN THREAD?

I like mine medium rare
I stamped a rare pepe on mine with a branding iron

I'm not trying to discredit Trump. I'm trying to stop people from hating on well done steak, the superior form of eating steak.

>trusting some shit who probably spits in your steak to not cook your steak welldone, and dry

>sausage munching bosch advocating veganism

Now I know I'm being rused.

What makes it superior to you? I find that a medium rare steak is juicier and has more flavor to it.

I prefer my steak tartare

The thought of eating something as disgusting as Haggis wants to make me throw up.
When will pol realise going vegan/vegetarian is the ultimate redpill.

Once it's well done it's no longer steak it's garbage

Then you haven't had good steak.

I don't like the consistency and taste of raw meat and I want to get as far away from it as possible. Medium is fine I guess but anything less then that is a little gross to me.

>When will pol realise going vegan/vegetarian is the ultimate bluepill

Fixed

I sometimes touch my cock while taking a piss. Does that make me a fag or a degenerate?

Only if you like it

YOU ARE BANNED FROM MY COUNTRY

DEGENERATES LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK

No, even the greatest President to ever exist prefers it well done.

Obama likes steak well done?

>ITT Amercians eating undercooked glued meat
Enjoy your bacteria and diseases.

Well done is the only way tbx

It's assumed a bad way to eat steak - a good steak should keep some of its rawness. However, if the meat isn't top-notch, well done can be actually better.

t.moved to france, tired of my meat being rare (us medium-rare is fine, but chefs here don't bother with frying it at all)

He likes his steak how he likes his cocks- thick, black and juicy

yes

It's a fucking cooked piece of meat, why would liking it make you degenerate?

have a (you) so you don't kill yourself

Yes

It's ok to prefer your steak rare (as I do), but you are a faggot if you give a shit about how anyone else eats their steak. Much like it's fine to enjoy craft beer, but shitting on cheap cold lager singles you out as a pretentious dick

It is the culinary expression of the fall of high culture.

Yes, steaks are best when you use the popcorn setting on the microwave.

if you order it well done in a restaurant they serve you the shittiest piece of meat that they have

they keep the best ones for someone that isn't going to ask them to burn all the flavor out

Very much this. Not everyone likes bitter IPA's, some people genuinely like the taste of lager. Same with steaks - "proper" doesn't necessarily mean "tasty".

How so?

The meat should be rare enough so a good vet can bring it back to life.

on 8/pol/ :^)

Thanks user.

>over 50% of the US population will at some point of their lives get tapeworms or some other parasitic colon infestation

Eating your steak any way other than well done is a Jewish trick so that Americans get to spend their shekels in anti-parasitic medication.

Trump,stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

>but you are a faggot if you give a shit about how anyone else eats their steak

anyone has that greentext about that guy who practically lost his wife over a steak argument with her friends?

nah. you're deplorable.

Because pretty much nobody who has spent any reasonable amount of time studying the art of gastronomy would ever cook stake more than medium rare. Just as pretty much nobody who ever bothered studying history or the world in general would consider its current state as its pinnacle.

early morning shitposting gets me going like coffee. thanks m8

In the civilised world it is pretty much impossible to contract any disease from eating raw bovid meat.
t. a vet

It works if we talk about top-notch quality "good" cuts like ribeye, striploin, tenderloin and so on. If you're trying to make something edible out of not that great meat, well done can be a way to go

yeah

Of course, though i think that the word 'steak' actually only refers to finer cuts. Some other parts are almost inedible unless thoroughly cooked.

>WOW YOU LIKE COOKED MEAT LOL STUDY GASTRONOMY AND LEARN HOW MY OPINION IS CORRECT
Fucking bovid

you are degenerate. not because you like your steak well done.
but because you ask a bunch of russian paid shills on a taiwanese internet board for trading anime .jpgs about their opinion on degeneracy.

>Not eating it raw
Fucking degenerated

>a (((vet)))

Whats the deal with this board and not understanding the basic principles of philosophy?
I made a parallel between two hypothetical generalizations to enlighten an idea. It has nothing to do with correctness.

Does everything you type come off as pompous?

>not living in a small town and getting steaks from your farmer neighbor

Arrogance runs wild with INTPs. That's what happens when people live effortless lives.

> A FUCKING LEAF

>SWEDEN YES
LOOK MOM I CAN MEEM TOO!!

Is that chives? I alvays prepare it with onion and pickle (i think)

GET THE CAMERA

Doin steaks in microwave
dude
Is this even legal?

>believing the media

If you can find me a direct source from Trump saying he likes steak well done I will call him a degenerate

A very very very successful degenerate

It should be the only way that is allowed given the energy efficiency and minimal smoke created in the process.

>he fell for the medium-rare meme
>when it was actually made by restaurants to cut cooking time

you are like the idiots that vape

Completely. Have fun eating bricks.

Jesus christ.
>Eating meat
>Being 2016

Pol is a veg*n board.

Every chef says otherwise gyppo

>not getting your food faster
>giving a shit about the difference between medium and medium rare
Cuck spotted

>Caring what (((chefs))) say.

medium is cancer

might as well get it well done if you are going to get medium because at least the fat will be crustier

>chefs run restaurants
>the ones that need the fastest cooking time for meat

YOU SURE SHOWED ME

don't you people drink raw blood?

Why shouldn't I trust Gordon Ramsay?

Steak should be cooked according to the type and size of cut.

In any decent steak restaurant the chef will recommend how it should be cooked.

Rare or medium rare you fucking uncultured swine.

Nah, you're a pleb though.

uhhhh.... REAL men like their steaks Rare......like.... honestly

Cut him some slack, his meat is badly diseased, they have to cook it well done so it's safe.

It feels more tasty

Raw meat has the highest abundance of readily absorbed micronutrients (all that any Homo Sapiens will ever need) and is hardest to digest, well-done meat vice-versa. In the big picture that doesn't matter and Just Eat Enough Of It because:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwbY12qZcF4

I see we have a follower of the ancient Vedas. What news of Mount Meru?

and anything halfway between raw and well-done of course just falls on that spectrum of nutrition-vs-digestability

if you don't have the 1h to watch the vid, the upshot is that fresh fatty red meat is THE most nutrient-dense food on the planet even BEFORE you consider bio-availability and digestability which too are much much higher than any plant food and only topped slightly by eggs

Trump get back to work.