Texan "culture"

>texan "culture"

Stop mocking white poverty in America. It's a fucked up place to be these days. They need our support. sage

Don't be a bigot.

these clowns make us look bad but for everyone one we have like this the left has millions of dyed hair crybabby libshits

I thought texans hate catholics

These are the same people that thinks Iraq did 9/11

And always prays aloud citing bible verses through any sport events on TV or in person

>Sup Forums not immediately bending over backwards to pretend the owner of that vehicle isn't likely a scumbag regardless of his politics

I'm oddly proud of you faggots, you've come a long way.

catholic=mexican

Go Texas!

i dont think anyone has that kind of time to read that whole thing

>watcha doin rabbi

Still better than liberal college snowflake 'culture'

No because these people quote the Bible and refuse to believe Bush has Middle East ties

It's always
>them Ayy-Rabs
>Our troops fighting for your freedom
>Always need to make every NFL game political relating to bombing more Ayy-Rabs
>Iraq did 9/11

These people would blindly vote for Bush/Cheney again and again if there were future candidates after Trump

This is a state that was having a drought so the Governor had everyone pray for rain and a year or 2 later they had major floods

Implying Texans wouldn't be at the front lines if America got invaded

It honestly amazes me how these people can lack so much self-awareness to think that behaving like this is what Christ would want.

Are right wing Christians all autistic?

>right wing

All christians are user

Any left wing Christian is not a real Christian, unless they are a classical liberal which is basically considered right wing nowadays.

Christian is just a fucking tag like these people have that they think makes them better than others most of them are the lowest scum on earth.
These are people that say you should follow the rules of the bible because it is the word of god an then just happen to leave out the ones they do not like. Also the bible was man made to control idiots and it does a dam good job

What about those who don't care what other people think and with the set of morals presented in the Bible?

have no idea have never ran into one in 40 years

They did, and for good reason Poland.

During the Texas war for Independence, most White Catholics supported Catholic Mexico, this included Polish immigrants who in bulk jumped sides to support Mexico.

Its for this reason that Americans hatted Catholics, and considered them not White(Irish, Italians, Slavs) till they out bred them in the North, and in the West. Luckily, some Catholics are starting to wake up, and join their Protestant brothers as Christians, and not divide anymore.

You can still find the White Catholics in Mexico today, though I can't imagine there would be many left who are still full white.

>This is a state that was having a drought so the Governor had everyone pray for rain and a year or 2 later they had major floods

Well then praying worked, didn't it?

u***bOAT

Christians aren't just naive blind puppets to their faith like atheists like to believe.
They're living, thinking human beings all with their own circumstances and they've figured out that sticking to their christian tradition works for them better than the alternative.

Besides, Jesus Christ was all about calling out bullshit behaviour on others.

This. My friend doesn't even have a bus route to the local community college. This talk about paying for refugees makes me fucking feral.

>Texan Catholic
It's a right-wing spic.

The bible is the word of God

No one cares about the opinion from weeb losers with social science degrees teaching in Hiroshima and chasing yellow skirts with zero success.

You are a failure to your nation and to your culture. Bend over and accept the sword of eternal virginity.

No, they haven't cunt. If anything they got worse and easier to trigger against aussie bantz.

There's some of that 30% Hispanic vote.

This. They are zionist robots sent to trick us.