Why are American celebrities still shilling so hard?

Why are American celebrities still shilling so hard?

>supports banning guns
>we should take up arms

Get it together liberals. It'll be alright.

Cut us some slack right now. We're scared. We'll calm down eventually if Trump doesn't go full Hitler.

Who the fuck is this

Because they don't like people testing their world view.

>provide the government with unlimited power and ban guns, ban liberties too while at it!
>oy vey we need to rise up against the government

Kill them all. Just kill them all and let God sort them out.

They want us to cancel our cable subscription and bring down the media that created their pain.

>it's a call for violence and a call to arms
>I'm gonna just sit in Twatter and shitpost while the low class garbage do my revolution for me

Wow, I fucking loved Paul Schrader. Reading this was a slap in the face.

They are biological robots, don't have free will, just do as what they are programmed to do...

Top kek

He seems........upset

didnt this cuck delete his account after being cyberbullied by roasties?

Anyone remember Robert "I've played a gangster a few times, I'm tough as nails" De Niro?

That rant
>We should take up arms and be violent
>Against those who threaten to take up arms and be violent

Also where are they gonna get their guns? They banned them.

>Some of you may die or be imprisoned
>But that's a sacrifice i'm willing to make

Did anyone report that kike to the FBI

pedowood is scared

>leftists suggesting starting a civil war when they are the minority of gun owners.

>black, the brown, and oppressed
Speaking as an Asian American go fuck yourself nigger.

Yeah, along with his pube headed mutt kids.

they are really tilting at windmills aren't they

Guns? Hah. They can't sustain themselves without food, energy and water from "racist" states.

the left thrives on violence

He is just mad because he thought he had influence but now realizes he is just a clown, dancing for the masses.

It's a good day.

kek

Autism

>When you're too smart and self sufficient to fit into the persecution narrative.

>When you were treated like dogs to build a railroad but nobody ever talks about railroad reparations because you don't need them because you're not a fucking worthless nigger.

Why is nothing being done about these people? Death threats to Trump, the comet pizza shit, calls for civil war. Nothing. The Fbi and DOJ are fucking jokes.

Report him to the FBI

I've been looking for a reason to burn Hollywood. I dare this chucklefuck to fire the first shot.

>t.kike

>but like we won civil war 1 lol
>the army will be on our side right?

>muh railroads

They got paid

Niggers weren't hired because they don't work

The fiere rises.

Nazis can only be removed with utter violance.

You end dead in a konzentration camp, fema camps are a boyscout camp in comperison.

He wrote taxi driver, raging bull, a lot of other movies too. He's a great writer but this is the move of a cowardly faggot.

Was the syrian army on assads sise murdering thete own children, wifes?

You got your self a civil war brewing.

The world is bat shit insane.
We need another war for shits and giggles.
And to ket off some steam ;)

The jews don't pay as much when world events aren't going their way. Paycuts for everyone!

Would love to go toe to toe with this old fart nigger. Typical leftie behaviour, he would not do shit if someone passed him up after darkness

The pedo ring takedown is going to wreck Hollywood for a generation.

I have been thnking about this for quite some time too. Afaik california produces a lot of food, but the rest of the states needs the evil white devuls food production. Seen from a danes perspective and limited knowledge about USA. But it is funny because the progressive people in the bigger cities here tend to forget who feed them too.

they hope the electors will swing for shillary at last moment.

Didn't a bunch of buzzfeed authors dox electoral voters then posted their information online for people to call them up and convince them to change their vote?

Literally biting the hand that feeds them

>dox electoral voters
Thats public information but yes they have been getting harassed lately

they trying to cause a liberal spring

We broke them.

What a disgrace to my religion
>meditated
>saw a "call to violence"
Fuck you nigger, you're gonna feel the day of the SKS soon

And the military supports Trump at least 98%

California couldn't even grow the produce it does without out of state water.

>California couldn't even grow the produce it does without out of state water.

Nevada is pretty cunty. They'll go with Cali and keep supplying them water.

I think The Emperor Elect is totally woke to the pedos- in pictures with young Ivanka, he is standing by her in a protective posture, not letting the degenerates get near her.

Now with his executive authority, and with no loyalty to Hollywood for campaign donations, he will rain the fires of hell on them such that they will wish they were never born.

yep they did.

He's saving her for himself.

He can fire the first shot... I'll fire the last one.

BY MOST MECHANICAL AND DIRTY HAND, I WILL HAVE SUCH REVENGES ON YOU, BOTH. WHAT THEY WILL BE I KNOW NOT, BUT THEY WILL BE THE TERROR OF THE EARTH.

>supporting an 840 month abortion

Thought Hillary said anything past 5 months was made up. Really gets the neurons churning.

americans are retarded. the vast majority are stupid beyond redemption.

lol

Actually, CNN has started to calm down a bit.

They actually have stories about Trumps actions that aren't hysterical. They are starting to adjust to the new reality.

They will cuddle up with the new power. Being adversarial didn't work. They will come up with new strategies… curtailing internet freedom will be one.

wants a war
wants to not actually fight himself and pay others to do it for him

wow

what a fucking brave man

This, good post for a leaf. When they'll stop being butthurt about 2016 and start to focus on 2020 they'll make a priority to try to neutralise us