JUST part 2

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP PART TWO

What kinda country do you want senpai?

Me: just cuck my shit ALL the way up

Bump

These are all over my university right now.

I was at a health center recently. They have several departments, and when I walked past the mental health department there were Antifa stickers on a notice board. Really makes you think about their recruitment tactics...

Put some up that say "it's absolutely fine to be white" and watch as they stew.

print out an altright poster and pin it over the antifa poster

use the same pin to maximize butthurt

Put it in the trash and do this

Just write that muslims will put women in their place kek

I love the fuss this making. Like swatting a hornets nest.

>tfw propaganda posters are coming back
What an age to live in

>scared the right wing is dangerously nationalistic
I'm very happy about this actually. Before our right wing was mostly evangelical Christians with religious agendas. Now we can focus on strengthining our country instead

it's a response to picrelated being plastered all over Toronto last week
>so much so it was on the national evening news

By the way, are there some printable designs for Alt-Right posters?

Likely made by the same people

Reminder that the antifa are just fascists masquerading as the opposite.

It could be, or the antifa rejects couldnt be original enough so they just mirrored the TRS poster.

In all probability, yes. Some no life "anti" fascist libtards.

>By the way, are there some printable designs for Alt-Right posters?

I'm also interested in this.

i want to print some out. So far I've been limited to just writing "Antiracist is a codeword for anti-white"

TRS made the first poster. I doubt they made the second It looks like Antifa just copied the formatting because they dont have a single original thought in their heads.

>antifa faggots

If you are serious..

ive made one just for the fuck of it hold on ill get it

could very well be, there is a new climate of very bogus-sounding sympathy building stories in social media and seeping into local mainstream about sudden surge of racist incidents in Toronto

This seems to limit the audience though. And that's not something you want to do. By using the words "anti white" and "propaganda" you make it seem conspiracy theorist-like, which will likely drive people away unless they were already on your side.

.biz makes the website seem unprofessional

Then make your own..

Looks Okay but needs some work on formatting

Okay familia I'm just giving constructive criticism. Limiting an audience is never a good idea in marketing.

ya ik i made it on my phone

I understand the criticism. The website is TRS I guess you arent familiar with them. They have been hitting Vancouver and Toronto. Me personally I like the posters.

Especially this one

>scarred....

I haven't personally visited the TRS but anyways I'm just saying what it would look from an outside point of view.

"Anti white" is too inflammatory if the goal is to get more people to your point of view.

Suggestions then.

Not really sure actually, I'd have to think about it.

>Limiting an audience is never a good idea in marketing.
it is when no niggers, spics , dune coons, and poos are allowed

It's alt-right to be white.

how about focus a little less on race or at least a specific one and concentrate more on the rhetoric itself. call it 'divide and conquer politics', 'political correctness' or 'race baiting'

depends on what user is aiming for. if they're going for something a little nationalist and anti-PC at the same time then limiting an audience is a valid concern. if they're going for day of the rope meme movement then keep 'anti-white' and 'propaganda' in it. keep in mind this is canada, the latter will have zero traction here because people here are further to the left in general here and will let themselves get raped and killed long before they admit a failt in their progressive politics.

Funnily enough I've seen quite a few redpilled pajeets and changs

They're not all bad.

same, they're usually fresh immigrants and did not go through the indoctrination system that is public school here. i fear for their kids that do.

>if they're going for something a little nationalist and anti-PC at the same time then limiting an audience is a valid concern. if they're going for day of the rope meme movement then keep 'anti-white' and 'propaganda' in it

More like, in every country there is an overwhelming majority of people who are reasonable centrists.

They don't want neither uncontrolled immigration nor "14/88 race war now".

And when you start using things like "anti white" for a legitimate propaganda piece it starts to alienate some people who otherwise would be in favor of your sentiment and movement.

Antifa kiddies are the definition of irony