youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=FS_U1C3MGc8
youtube.com/watch?v=vvxun84kTLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

We do not.
Sweden's function is to act as a cautionary tale.

Maybe one day once the west has become great again, we just might liberate swedistan.

>coats of arms without genitalia were given to traitors to the crown

So the change is entirely appropriate, then.

Can't the Swedes do anything?

Sweden is reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

t. ultra cucked nation

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

It's a metaphor for Sweden in general.

Radiation treatment.

No, once they implode wall it off as an eternal monument.

you only need a little than 20 or 30 years of educational correction, thanks to our old friend Soviet Union

Good plan, have a terrorist breeding ground in the middle of europe

We don't. If we do anything about it, we will officially become the most cucked nation in jewrope.

Test-site for CBRN weapons, you mean.

>Oh my gawd it's 2016 for Allah's sake, we don't need to follow that medieval gibberish stuff, we are progressive people and genitalia looks oppressive and triggering

It's poetic

Idealists don't learn from the past
Soviet Russia should have been a cautionary tale

How did people ever take that image seriously? It looked like something I would draw in middle school (the dick, that is.) You guys sound like a bunch of circle-jerking faggots.

this tbqh
assuming we succeed in turning back the tide in europe, you can't just ignore a pocket of allahu ackbars chilling in the snow north of the european borders.

plus it would make finland sad, and nobody wants to see that.

>implying the rapefugees can into agriculture or the power grid
By wall, I mean a virtual wall as well as a physical one. Not possible until Germany rises up.

kek
now i get it

We save the swedes finbro. You take northern Sweden, Norway takes Jemtland and Herjedalen and Västra Götaland, Denmark takes southern Sweden including skåne.
And we build a big wall around Stockholm and Malmö

How do we fix the Finland issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E

At least Finland has its microdick still intact

What a nonissue

Haha, metaphor.

The world needs sweden, as a lesson. Sometimes the entire meaning of your existence is to serve as a warning to others, sorry.

makes sense

How did the artist license the picture? Were derivative works allowed?

Holy shit... wtf..

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

Finland is our retarded little brother.

Then why did you not invent culture like spurdo?

>Spurdo
Good one. Meanwhile in reality.

Sweden is globalism testing grounds, what works here they will use in other countries.

you dont, cucks will be cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
DÖ I JORDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Dö i mongolia

youtube.com/watch?v=FS_U1C3MGc8

>works here
>works

It still gets me that the women did this just to get attention, like if they did they would have looked at it pride and honor but omg a penis!? Fuck I still get mad. Have a drink on me lion

People like martyrs. You will be remembered fondly.

>women
>pride and honor

Top keks lad,.

This is the problem with women. They nag their way into a place full of horny men and then complain when this gives the Swedish military lion gets a little hardon, so they chop its penis off.

That's actually good music. Thanks.

robotwebm-israelite is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=vvxun84kTLI

I hate cliche sayings but women can't live with them , cant live without them. They dive me fucking nuts , but I get hella lonely

i refuse to believe

Women are for sex, men are for companionship.

karelian supremacy

in her defense. shes medical. its probably the first time she held a gun since BMT

no more swedes in sweden so you have to use pictures from the 50s :^)

That's not an excuse for pointing both your service pistol and rifle into your gut. In front of a two star general, no less.

You know how I know that you're not an ethnic German? Because an ethnic German would not talk that way to his Germanic brethren.

So why don't you pack your things and go back to Poland?

That's the ranger womyn shit that went down awhile ago

>2007
>posted here possibly hundreds of times
Your country took the estrogen pill several times since this happened. The current level of cuckoldry for your country is call centers for women to report mansplaining or manspreading.

Fuck that's beyond anything i could imagine

>Because an ethnic German would not talk that way to his Germanic brethren.

Doesn't look very Germanic to me.

So, when starts the coup from Nordfront, to purge sweden from the eternal cuckholdness ?

>no women in the picture

Why?

Russia needs to invade ASAP

This!
I cannot believe all the stories I read here about sweden...
I wonder how the situation is there.

its insane when you think about them being just a few hours away from us. its really uncomfortable. i wish there was a larger ocean separating us

This is a better illustration.

Cant believe this shit was on cnn.

Maybe it's time for us to stop being neutral and go to war with them.

our navy would easily conquer their entire cuck country, but then our own cucks would try to give citizenship to their cucks resulting in double cucking.

stay the course brother, let them kill them selves

fuck off sweden is ours to pillage

I'd like to have a big beautiful ocean all around us to keep the eurocucks away from us.

>2007
>2007

saged

Relax Muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Those aren't Swedes though. Norwegians or Danes.

>Petition to make new tunnels for "Transport"
>50m wide, 100m deep trenches all around Switzerland
>Fill them with 40m of salt water and thousands of crocodiles
>Germoney can go fuck it self

Germany, France and Italy will pay for it.

Topkek. Sweden castrated

It's still got a fucking mane. It's not "gender neutral", it's a eunuch.

Don't forget Austria. They should pay their share for coming here with their filthy traveling blood

Sweden has an army?

He's an American. Can you honestly blame him for his ignorance?

kek, browsing /po/ has made me genuinely hate swedish people. We need the superior Danes or Finns, to just go in their and genocide them because there is nothing worth saving at this point. I will be sure to punch the next swedish person i meet square in the face, not kidding.

Suck my dick.

You guys have a navy? Aren't you landlocked?

Now is not a good time to alienate your allies Sven

One of the best armies in the world, exept that its running barebones

Sweden is not a real country.
It's a made up place for television.

This, also any other country is just as good of a cautionary tale. Bongistan, France, Germany, Belgium etc. It has long been clear that multiculti is a failed experiment. Merkel even said so her self so that she'd get re-elected only to make shit worse.

I guess they should go ahead and take the mane off of the Lion too? That would be more of a Male Lion indication then a fucking dick.

>America
>Our allies
You're the reason Europe is in this mess to begin with. You've been fighting for the zog for decades, destabilizing the middle-east so its inhabitants have an excuse to migrate to Europe, and the liberals in Europe have an excuse to let them in.

Not to mention your degenerate (((media))) that is projected all across the planet.

Last but not least, the way you sent aid to Russia during WW2 so they could repell Nazi Germany, and how you did everything in your power to liberate your oh-so-beloved jews.

You're not our alllies. You're one of our biggest enemies.

>One of the best armies in the world,
Bahahahhahahahajjahahajjahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

>its another refugees are america's fault episode

We don't dictate your border policies, you put yourself in this mess. Can't be like Poland and deny a couple refugees?

We have a lot of lakes.
>swedish man deepthroating swiss mans hockey stick
a dick is being sucked but not favorable for you sven

lmaollllomao. unless sweden has finally started considering ISIS a member of their own military your forces couldnt stand up to a 5 year old with a water pistol

why no burkas in the top picture?

>Votes to bring refuges into home
>Blames America
>???
>Sweden

Feels good taking on all Empires of Europe and winning.

Feels good to be the inventor of modern warfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

>fix

I see what you did there

This has nothing to do with the modern Swedish army.

You only won that fight because the Swiss decided the pay wasn't worth crushing your skulls in for the dozenth time in that century

The result? The First Swedish Cuck Fempire

You obviously don't understand jewish subversion and the influence that tertiary socialization has on a populous.
>Can't be like Poland and deny a couple refugees?
The reason Poland isn't plagued with refugees and mass immigration like Sweden is because Nazi Germany exterminated all of their jews during WW2, whereas Sweden had to receive 9000 from Denmark, 900 from Norway, and probably more from other neighboring countries. We couldn't deny them refuge or the allies would be all over our ass (that would be you and the UK).

So spare me the bullshit. America is second to blame after the jews. You are the biggest race traitors of the white race throughout human history.

t. Ahmad Pajeet of Great Britainistan