Can Sup Forums Into Logic? Topic: Race

I just saw an article about a gang member who refused to take blood from a rival gang member and died as a result.

I'll pause for a moment so you can get your lulz out of the way.

Now let's get serious and try to apply some logic: If pic related are the faces of America's lawmakers, then how do you expect for any young black persons to strive to participate in lawful behavior?

It's like you WANT a nigger problem, honestly.

Your excuse is that black people are biologically inferior. Okay. But they were good enough to build America's infrastructure as slaves. But your moral compass wouldn't allow for negroes not to be free citizens of your country. Because black people have historically lacked access to adequate schools (separate but equal was proven not to be equal at all), generations of them are left behind the IQ curve. Remember: It wasn't until the late 60's when black people were granted full rights as citizens.

So now it's mass incarceration but not mass education and employment. But then you complain about niggers being criminals and the enormous drain they cause on society, when you know full damned well we could fix this by providing them with adequate resources to rise above social nuisance.

>tl;dr
>HURR DURR NIGGERS GONNA NIG
>Generational lack of education === mass nigging
>HURR DURR MUH GENETICS
>HURR DURR MUH HERITAGE
>Deny niggers privileges
>Expect them to not be niggers
>Bant about niggers on image boards
>Repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext
web.archive.org/web/20150906064357/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#poverty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not seeing the black guy in the back
There also plenty of them in the Democratic party.
Obama had complete control for 2 years and did nothing. So now that Republican are now the majority they can pass whatever policy they want.
If we want to help blacks, we invest in infrastructure because that would help everyone.
Now fuck off.

Asians were just as fucked as them and they're productive members of society.

NEXT

The old "Asians vs Blacks" meme:
>Asians were paid reparations
>Blacks historically criminalized on sight
>Asians weren't taught by slave owners to hate one another (should be /thread)
>Asians in many cases can pass for white
>Asians were "imported" to the US and trained valuable job skills (see vid)

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

What you fail to understand is that we have no kinship to those men standing up there. There is no sense of brotherhood or shared struggle. There are not 'senpai' to us. They are as strange to us as they are to you.

Modern blacks have all the same chances that whites have in the US. Often case with government incentives they have more. If you wonder why your people are still living in the mud you need only look at your own culture. One of savagery and barbarism where a man acting with morals or ethics or even striving to better himself is laughed out as "White washed" and "Not being black enough". Your culture shuns anyone who wants to make a better life for themselves and praises criminals as heroes.

Those politicians aren't making you sling rock and they aren't making white communities hate you. That is all YOUR doing.

>Obama had complete control for 2 years and did nothing
Firstly, ONE black president gets 2 years worth of executive authority and is expected to reverse all of the wrongs of America in just half his term?

Only one of us believes in "magical negroes", apparently...

>If we want to help blacks, we invest in infrastructure because that would help everyone
Agreed. But when people say MAGA, do they really mean MAGA for ALL Americans?

>Assuming I'm black
>Black people taught self-hate by slave owners
>Fun Fact: Blacks weren't the only savages living in huts (see pic)
>Calls blacks savages
>Blacks never dropped a nuke on an entire country, never fucked an entire economy by controlling the banks, and never passed-out diseased blankets to natives to take their land

>Because black people have historically lacked access to adequate schools (separate but equal was proven not to be equal at all), generations of them are left behind the IQ curve.
Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

You cannot increase IQ through schooling, you will always have the same IQ.

Wow
5 points, 1 video that actually doesn't support the points you think it does. Good job.

>ONE black president gets 2 years worth of executive authority and is expected to reverse all of the wrongs of America in just half his term?
He's not expected to right on the wrongs of America, just not make shit worse- and by inaction he has fueled race tensions that are well beyond (at the very least, equivalent to) 1960s America.

His term was meant to strengthen the bond between the races of America, but he failed.

>Agreed. But when people say MAGA, do they really mean MAGA for ALL Americans?
Irrelevant question, but I'll give you this: I do.

The old "IQ bell curve" meme:

How could it be that the lowly bushman could survive in the harshest environments this planet can muster without the need for modern conveniences?

How dumb would a fish feel if it were taught to climb trees like a monkey?

Who created the IQ tests? And are they as scientifically accurate as measuring the speed of light in a vacuum or the amount of energy needed to heat a cubic centimeter of water at sea level?

TRUE SCIENTISTS agree that IQ tests are misleading and are not an true indicator of cognitive aptitude:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

>Assuming I'm black
Yes and I'm going to continue to do so.
>Black people taught self-hate by slave owners
Slavery has been over for a long time. And no black man alive today was a slave.
>Fun Fact: Blacks weren't the only savages living in huts (see pic)
I wasn't speaking literally, more that your people live in slums and ghettos.
>Calls blacks savage
Yes. Your culture is fucking savage. You punish good men and turn monsters into martyrs.
>Blacks never dropped a nuke on an entire country, never fucked an entire economy by controlling the banks, and never passed-out diseased blankets to natives to take their land
Because Blacks never held a nation with any merit. The worst you've got under your belt is Shaka Zulu who murdered his own people in waves. But hey, a little later you guys started selling your own into slavery. Good job.

Its CURRENT YEAR son. Any black man out there who wants to have a successful life can have one. And many do. But most would rather kill, steal, and sell like their idols.

And remember. If you hold a full time job. You're a Uncle Tom mother fucking disgrace.

Bet you a dollar the gang member was black or mexican

Trump''s advisory team had a woman, a gay guy, and a black man.

Your cuck opinion and argument is invalid.

>If pic related are the faces of America's lawmakers, then how do you expect for any young black persons to strive to participate in lawful behavior?

What? Why would they do that? That's stupid.

How is the black crime rate in Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, and other areas with black police, prosecutors, city officials?
Worse than other areas?
I guess your premise is wrong.

>Now let's get serious and try to apply some logic: If pic related are the faces of America's lawmakers, then how do you expect for any young black persons to strive to participate in lawful behavior?
lel it's hilarious how racist you are against black people while thinking you care for them. Black people can follow laws no matter the skin colour of those who wrote them, and they don't need special laws because they are black ffs

>The old "IQ bell curve" meme:
May I remind you that you were the one who brought it up during your opening statement to this thread?

>Who created the IQ tests? And are they as scientifically accurate as measuring the speed of light in a vacuum or the amount of energy needed to heat a cubic centimeter of water at sea level?
You just compared one scientific way of measuring something with two other ways that measure something, but have no correlation in regards to the brain.

Is measuring how long it takes to punch your dumb face as accurate as measuring the amount of water needed to make a "perfect" cup of tea?

>TRUE SCIENTISTS agree that IQ tests are misleading and are not an true indicator of cognitive aptitude
True scientists also disagree with you and your source. There are peer reviewed articles in the links I provided, written and tested by scientists just like yours. I fail to see what you bring to the table, especially when you only provide one article and expect it to dispel 100 years of research on a well written subject that is highly susceptible to political bias on both sides

I'm black and OP is a faggot, I don't care who runs the country as long as it is run properly with a good economy and good laws.

OP you will hang on DOTR

OP BTFO

Then maybe you should have some respect for the abilities of whites to fuck you up.

Smallpox shit was debunked.
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

>Yes and I'm going to continue to do so
Will post pic with timestamp, but I don't think it would make any difference in your case.

>Slavery has been over for a long time. And no black man alive today was a slave
One of the most intelligent people I've ever known is a black man (Computer Scientist). Even at his age (early 50's), his Aunt was alive during a time when slaves were fleeing from the South to find sanctuary in the North.

>Yes. Your culture is fucking savage. You punish good men and turn monsters into martyrs.
Martin Luther King Jr. George Washington Carver. Paul Lawrence Dunbar.

Also, compare the number of times blacks (Moors) sailed around the world sacking indigenous cultures, raping their women, enslaving them, and spreading rampant disease. Go ahead. I'll wait.

>And remember. If you hold a full time job. You're a Uncle Tom mother fucking disgrace.
WHO CONTROLS MASS MEDIA that perpetrates these stereotypes. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Psh. Hardly.

i'm not american and i'm not gonna get into that shit argument you have but
>Because Blacks never held a nation with any merit

you're retarded if you think zulu is the only relevant african nation historically
you forgot mali ethiopia and other kingdoms

>A woman
>A gay guy
Wew lad

>Martin Luther King Jr
Blacks literally killed him user and not a single man alive today practices the love MLK preached.

>George Washington Carver
Do not make a hero out of the guy who invented peanuts. Just- I fully advocate the continued worship of hood trash like Tupac before you make a hero out of that nutjob.

>The others
Citing great men that have existed with black skin is not the same as citing the heroes of your culture. Black people love the fantasy of being a thug, killing who they want, taking what they want and fucking over anyone who gets in their way. thats what the ideal black man is to them. its what every bit of black created media endorses. That is what the next generation of blacks wants to be. And its not the enslaved blacks that taught you to be it.

>WHO CONTROLS MASS MEDIA that perpetrates these stereotypes. Go ahead. I'll wait.
Oh its starting to come into focus now. Poor little black he dindu nuttin. he just pulled a gun on the white man why they had to kill him? Its the big bad white man who forces black people to do those things!

You know the beautiful part is I've never once had a black guy discuss this with me. it's always some white lefty thinking he's going to champion the cause of a race he isn't part of.

Are you suggesting blacks were kings, sir? Because thats a whole different can of worms.

>But they were good enough to build America's infrastructure as slaves.

They were farm equipment used to harvest crops. Nobody in their right mind would've trusted slaves to be able to follow a foreman's construction orders.

Is this user's the true voice of America, Sup Forums?

America is not one person

You've gotta point user, but right now we are giving negroes the opportunity and help to advance and be basically the "same" as a white. And many negroes are not willing to study and work because of the ghetto culture they are in. In difference a negro in white culture is more likely to succeed. It all stems down to ghetto culture.

So you expect black people to hold each other to a higher standard, but you'll let anons like this post their vitriol without calling them out?

You blame mass media for its role in coddling the nigger stereotype, but don't consider Sup Forums a safe haven for the alt-Right, white nationalists, and Nazi sympathizers?

>What's that I smell?
>Could it be the fresh scent of hypocrisy?

Do I need to explain to the difference between posting hot opinions on the internet. And sticking a gun in someones face then crying racism when cops shoot you?

I love how you always choose to attack the low bar, never going after anything bigger than yourself. You have yet to refute:
Your arguments lack intellectual dishonesty and clear rhythm, please correct this.

Which is worse: The thugs with the guns or the thugs with executive leadership over the economy?

>If pic related are the faces of America's lawmakers, then how do you expect for any young black persons to strive to participate in lawful behavior?
What about Obama, the first Black President? Under his administration, race relations only got worse. They should have stiven more than ever to take government positions after 8 long years, but they instead became bitter and angry over White People.

>But they were good enough to build America's infrastructure as slaves
Are you suggesting they had a role in planning and engineering America's infastructure? Because the last time I checked, they were purely manpower. Manual labour doesn't take a genius you know.

>Because black people have historically lacked access to adequate schools (separate but equal was proven not to be equal at all), generations of them are left behind the IQ curve. Remember: It wasn't until the late 60's when black people were granted full rights as citizens.
IQ is mostly biological. The Average IQ in most African countries is about 75. The average African-American IQ is 85, and that's with Western education. But that still leaves them a whole standard deviation behind Whites. And the late 60's was 50 years ago, two generations. Why is their IQ still so low?

We don't give them resources? Does public education mean anything to you? What about welfare? And mass incarceration is a result of black crime, not the other way around.

Go act like a condescending cunt somewhere else you fucking retard.

Sir can you stop moving the goal post? Our players are getting upset.

>Your arguments lack intellectual honesty
My bad

What kind of fucking question is that? "Let's get serious and apply some logic". Give me a fucking break. Incoherent rant, shit thread OP.

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf gives a 404, just fyi

My post was a call for logic. These anons at least tried to debate on that accord.

I asked their opinions and they gave it. At a certain point I can let that slide.

Besides, given this board's rules, I can only stave-off so many shitposts in a given amount of time. Might as well focus on the low-hanging fruit.

Go back to my original post. It's always been about those in charge setting the example.

>>Generational lack of education === mass nigging
muh education muh programs. fuck reddit

I'll replace it, here's the one that

web.archive.org/web/20150906064357/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf

>But they were good enough to build America's infrastructure as slaves.

Because picking cotton and tobacco = built our country.

>we could fix this by providing them with adequate resources to rise above social nuisance.

Notice, to the Marxist it's always "we" which means "I'm going to force you to do it with your labor and your money".

All virtue signaling aside, if you really think you owe niggers something go ahead and dig deep, sell your possessions, get a job and give to them. I don't owe them a fucking thing.

For the sake of argument though, since you suggest that the only thing holding niggers back is more of our money, what do you reckon the cost per nigger will be in order to get them to participate in civilization?

are you retarded? you should be asking if the statement is factually correct not if people agree with him or not

You just had a full conversation with yourself and attributed one side of the argument to pol.

You've gone from

>Blacks should have special laws just for them
To
>Blacks arent bad, they were taught to be bad by slave masters!
To
>Well sure blacks are bad but the whites are even worse don't you think?

Pick an argument and stick to it. maybe you should leave the thread, think things over and come back a little later when you can make an argument without getting physically beaten with it?

Any time a nigger Is in a position to compete for such a job, hes instantly choosen so lets dispel your first myth right there
Who do you blame when niggers have zero aspirations as law makers? DO we make niggers participate? I dont think so. Whatever happened in the 60s is irrelevant. The current year is a month or so away from 2017.

Again, what happened nearly 70 Years ago is irrelevant. Nothing is stopping a nigger from becoming great. Barack obama came from the gutter and look at him now.

That being said, its true what you say. Niggers are stuck behind the 8 ball at the start of life. Shitty 1 parent home. A mother who thinks shes a black queen. 15 siblings stuck on gimmie dats. Terrible access to education. Bad examples. Terrible neighborhoods.

But the fault does not lie on my feet. An hispanic america .

It does not lie at the feet of the white bois itt.

It doesn't lie at the feet of a single trump voter or republican the last 100 years.

Literally EVERY SINGLE one of these nigger safe haven cities are run 100% BY DEMOCRATS. You say niggers weren't even citizens fully until the 60s? Well guess what? Those niggers then and niggers today are still under democratic control.

So why arent you looking in the mirror op?
You support these fuckers who govern these nigger shit holes.

You are to blame.
Because You cconstantly give these niggers an excuse. You elect officals who coddle these criminals and thus they never strive for greatness

Poor uneducated whites do not commit rape and murder at the same rate as niggers so lets just put an end to your argument that blacks chimp out becuause of poor education and bad influence.

But to my point,
The issue is clear. Niggers will nig out until held accountable for their actions.

That day is on the horizon.

And by the way. I live in a 80% hispanic area.
1 month ago 5 niggers broke into my home and held my wife hostage with a gun to her head and robbed us.

Niggers are 10% of my area mind you.

none of your post was based on logic is was based on emotion

no one really knows why blacks are poorer, maybe they like it that way, maybe they just don't care

>We blacks enforce a cultural norm of thugs, criminals, bastard children and contempt for ediucation. You are a hypocrite to complain.

>build Americas infrastructure

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

FUCKING ENTITLED MUDSKINS

Burgers, for fuck sake, get your monekys under control.

So you say blacks will not pursue a career in a workplace where their colleagues are white? Whites don't stop them from doing that but blacks just don't want to. Maybe because they don't like white people? I don't know, but it seems to me whites are not the ones to blame here. If you don't want to work somewhere you cannot be forced to, don't you think?

>Blacks should have special laws just for them
No....don't blame me for your lack of reading comprehension skills!

>Blacks arent bad, they were taught to be bad by slave masters!
How about, "How can you expect blacks to do better without the socioeconomic tools to do so". See above.

>Well sure blacks are bad but the whites are even worse don't you think?
Whites can't afford to take the moral high ground given their bloody history and current involvement with rampant political and financial corruption. Give me a break!

It was an appeal to emotion but a call for logic.

And you guys claim blacks don't read...

You have had decades of what they call 'affirmative action'. Blacks get a handicap on their university entrance scores, there are scores of examples of organisations with enforced racial diversity quotas.

All evidence points to the fact that blacks hold a privileged position in society, yet you motherfuckers continue behaving like the chimps you are. Fuck you, after decades of media lies and indoctrination, the general white populace is finally starting to wake up to the fact that niggers are a TOTAL LOST CAUSE.

I would wholeheartedly support a genocide programme for you cunts. You have long since proven your worth.

How do you personally define "socioeconomic tools"? What is the definition according to you?

Nice, thank you

Yes. Look at what those trades did for the economy, one. And if you think that's all black people did back in those times then you've been reading the wrong history books, my friend.

>All virtue signaling aside, if you really think you owe niggers something go ahead and dig deep, sell your possessions, get a job and give to them. I don't owe them a fucking thing.
You've taken what I said and assumed it was a call for reparations. Apparently several of you are predisposed to have that argument.

Wrong argument.

But I'll take the bait and say the best thing any white person can do for a black person is LISTEN TO THEM when they say that America is fucked-up in historical, symptomatic ways, and at least consider that they're telling the truth. Occam's razor says that scores of black people complaining about the same shit must mean there's an underlying truth to it, even if you're not willing to see it for yourselves.

>For the sake of argument though, since you suggest that the only thing holding niggers back is more of our money, what do you reckon the cost per nigger will be in order to get them to participate in civilization?
Adequate access to the same privileges you and I take for granted.

Ignoring that everything you wrote was complete horseshit I'll just say the following... Plenty of groups get relatively poor education and grow up in less than wealthy environments yet don't do what niggers do. Nobody said it was all genetic and anyone who did does not represent everyone on here. The fact of the matter is that the primary problem with niggers is the welfare state which allows single motherhood to flourish, that and their subhuman monkey culture

They are being given many opportunities to be successful. I've met some pretty astounding black youths in my life, but I'm still left in awe by the vast majority who decide to remain ignorant.
You don't even need much of a proper schooling anymore. You just need to attend enough to get good grades, which in black schools would be really simple if everyone weren't always misbehaving. What we need is for people to be able to choose their schools, and for schools to choose their kids.
None of this mandatory attendance shit. Schools need to expel students who act like shit, and want to start shit. Just kick out all the kids who aren't there to learn anything anyway, and teach the ones who want to turn their lives around.

during the evil white reign in south africa 1 nigger graduated from university for every 1.2 whites.

22 years after nigger rule, 6 whites are graduating university for every black. MUH OPPRESSION

fuck off nigger

>Notice, to the Marxist it's always "we" which means "I'm going to force you to do it with your labor and your money".
>mmmmmurrrrrgghhhh. marxism really grinds my gears

stop having a temper tantrum over establishing a civilized society.

> muh tax dollars
imagine the trillions of dollars saved in welfare/healthcare/law enforcement over a lifetime if poverty were properly addressed

every time i hear an american talk about marxism it's like they've read about half of the wikipedia article and got confused so decide to go to brietbart . who the fuck even mentioned marxism in this thread. go the fuck back to redclit you frustrated little bitch

>How can you expect blacks to do better without the socioeconomic tools to do so

I repeat, what's it going to take to get niggers to finally participate in civilization? How much money does each nigger need to be able to not act like a bush savage?

Oldfag here.
You are an edgy student, so you don't remember the Great Black Resegregation Plan of the '90's. Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and their ilk decided to withdraw from the white economy and culture, and setup businesses, living areas, schools, etc, just for blacks.
They sucked in tens of millions in donations, then quietly dropped the idea as unrealistic.
I wish the government would give a $250K grant to blacks who give up American citizenship and return to Africa to build the continent. I don't mean that in the usual racist way; I am beginning to doubt that blacks will ever give up racial grievance culture, but they could make great contributions in building a new world for themselves. As a bonus, the competition there is much lower quality than in America.
A new start for whites and blacks.

LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMES anons have spewed the word "nigger" without giving at least a single consideration towards what can be done to "fix" America's "nigger problem", logically-speaking.

I have several times been to this board openly asking if America feels it has a "nigger problem", and if so, what can be done about it.

I have yet to hear a reasonable, logical argument in either case.

>don't worry europe, taking in migrants won't change your country

>HOW DARE THE GOYIM HAVE A WHITE GOVERNMENT WE MUST BECOME A PROBLEM, CRIME

As intellectually dishonest and assholish when it comes to attacking the low-hanging fruit as Obama leaf.

Conglaturations, you're winner.

tl.dr.
I bet this thread is about "Spot a nigger"

This guy is more racist than anyone on this board.

Deep down he doesn't even consider blacks human beings. Deeps down he knows they are savages and he supresses his guilt by "championing" what he considers a just cause. This is his way to deal with his racism.

It's like he knows hes the superior human. Blacks are like a helpless dog to him that garners immense sympathy.

Social Economic tools to him are,

FREE this
FREE that
Affirmative this
First in line that
Grading on a curve
Free passes
Immense leniency
Etc

Basically OP wants to give black americans the american dream but without the hard work. Life just doesnt work that way however.

> blacks build america's infrastructure as slaves

Nice bait

Slaves would have helped move raw materials, carry things, etc. But white people did the skilled labor, actual building. Look at Africa they still can get past mud hut, and you say blacks built America

Kys

>magine the trillions of dollars saved in welfare/healthcare/law enforcement over a lifetime if poverty were properly addressed
You realize that the average person living in poverty in the US is in the top 5% in the world? They eat, have tvs, computers, cars, a/c, clothes...just not as much as the rich people on tv.

>muh white privilege
Are you some kind of self-loathing cuckold who thinks that blacks don't get the same opportunities as us because of the evil white man?

Equal access to the same privileges you and I enjoy. Namely education.

Listen, folks: We all know that the playing field for blacks is slanted. Again, how can you complain about "niggers" when you're not willing to consider and confront this blatant fact?

It's sheer hypocrisy!

Bullshit. Everyone deserves a chance. Not a handout. Don't project your own racist, narcissistic proclivities onto me.

I forgot to point out that in the last 16 years there has been a black president 8 years and the bush admin 8 years with rice and powell (first black secretary of state in history) in some of the top positions

That's the last 16 years, have you seen any kind of difference in behaviour by those you say they now can't 'strive to participate in lawful behaviour' because so far there are no blacks in the trump campaign? what were they waiting for to 'participate'? what do they need? another 16 years and maybe then they'll start 'participating'? literally a black president the last 8 years ffs

pd: and don't forget all these cop killings of black people have taken place while the president was black

>It's like you WANT a nigger problem, honestly.
I guess those crime rates multiplying of every other race in america, and all the education and family unit failure is not a problem for you

>And if you think that's all black people did back in those times

OK, Sambo, you was kangs, and built all of our infrastructure, so how come you can't even maintain it when left to your own devices?

>You've taken what I said and assumed it was a call for reparations.

>we could fix this by providing them with adequate resources to rise above social nuisance.

Looks like "gibs muh dat" to me, perhaps the "providing them with" means something else though.

>Occam's razor says

Because the simplest explanation to universal failure of niggers to create or maintain a first world civilization is a global conspiracy against them. Seems legit.

>Adequate access to the same privileges you and I take for granted.

To what privileges do niggers not have access? Public schools? Libraries? Free tuition to universities? Preferential hiring practices? What more do you fucking ingrates want?

At what point has the white man done enough for you fucking cretins? At what point have you asked for too much?

That's one of the reasons why it's so controversial user: nobody really knows exactly how to fix it.

In this thread, you've had chances at intellectual discussion, and maybe some was had, but if that really was your question (how to fix it), you should have asked. In a formal debate, this would be perceived as moving goalposts.

I'll just say this, you may claim to have not heard a reasonable and logical argument in either case, but I hope you consider your case as part of that because you are at fault for the very same.

Read this: jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#poverty

beacuse they didnt build the infrastructure they mostly worked on the fields.

that doesn't change the fact that poverty is positively correlated with crime, poor health, etc

the ideal plan is to go into these neighborhoods that are over 30% black and break them up. we already know what happens when they are allowed to be a majority, but we also know that they can be domesticated if they have the right balance of white influence. too many of them in one place means they reject white influence and regress to the tribal materialism that is endemic to their continent. so make sure that the density of blacks to white is low, rather than allowing them to form crime-ridden ghettos

The real answer? Destroy black culture. Get them off the Democrat's grievance/identity politics plantation.

Blacks get free college (black women have the highest college grad rates in the country), first choice at jobs, basically cannot be fired, 30% of whites treat them like gods due to SJW culture. Yet you think they deserve more...and more...and more. Ad infinitum.

Hello, I am doctor.

Before we do this life-saving emergency procedure, while you are entering the gates of death, I feel compelled to warn you: We saw your Gang Man license and noticed you were from a rival gang of the generous non-anonymous donor!

>gurgle

I know, right! So anyways, do you mind? I mean I know how heated you boys can get.

>rasp

Fair enough, We will just let you die then.

The fix would be the rope.

But you arent Interested in hearing the fix. So Why did you come here?

You basically wasted your time. The consensus is that you made yourself look like a retard. Everyones laughing at you. You changed not a single persons mind kiddo.

So congratulations.
Because everyone here today already set out to take part in a good ol nigger bashing with or without you. Because of that, You didnt waste anyone time but your own. Now you look like a retard in front of 200 people ITT.

Tell yourself if doesnt matter because you are so much higher morally than everyone here. Yet you yourself chose to come here and you yourself choose this battle. It didn't choose you.

That's what's sad.

Poor Vietnamese refugees assimilated, curbed their organized crime that came with them, and because relatively successful with private businesses within one generation of coming to America from a war-torn shithole.

Blacks have had hundreds of years, more government assistance than any other minority except Natives, and they still fail to do anything of value.

most reddit post of the thread 2bh

Honestly I dont care. Blacks arent my people so I have no reason to care about them, they can figure their own shit out.

You an idiot you said that IQ isnt important. It is everything it tells you the capacity for an individual to learn something. And niggers has gotten reperrations also they dont have to pay tution fee.

A FUCKING... wait.
You're alright, leaf.

How does the average black kid not have a chance? Wtf are you talking about?
You realize that your argument will run in circles until "white people" or whatever you want to blame for these people's misfortune, have to say "here take our homes and our riches because you were once slaves."
You're just a kid. You don't actually see black people working hard and participating in community.
Most wouldn't take a hand out if you gave them one.
You snowball black culture into one inner city poor black kid meme and then judge society on how only poor inner city black kids would view the world.
Kys.

Again, I ask: This user is more than willing to share their myopic view of race relations. Like bootlicking Nazis, their only recourse is to call for mass genocide, as if that's a reasonable, logical, and practical exercise.

Yeah, I realize you're probably just trolling. But that's a mighty thin veil you're all wearing, I tell ya wut.

>That's one of the reasons why it's so controversial user: nobody really knows exactly how to fix it.
That is exactly my point! I've asked this time and again to no avail. i.e.,

But then How does one have the audacity to complain about shit that they have no idea how to fix?

Which smacks of the fact that many of you have no idea how black people wound-up in the situation they're in.

But when blacks strive to do better for themselves, you want to shit on them. Explain "WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT". It's that same attitude that keeps your ears deaf from their voices.

Or do you really think that the portrayals of blacks in mass media are the indicators of their truest potentials as a race?

the most long winded way Ive seen of putting your fingers in ears and shouting "not listening....dem niggers dem "

>what can be done about it.

#back2africa

So I ask you, how much of my money does it take for a nigger to participate in civilziation. I can spot a Marxist a mile away and obviously you're one too if you're that triggered by my comment. You know your whole philosophy is spending other people's money (or demanding such) then feeling good about yourself thinking that's the same as charity. "The rich" are greedy for wanting to keep what they've worked for but you are magnanimous for demanding to take it to shower free gifts on those for whom you fell sorry. Sorry I triggered you, snowflake. Run along to your safe space and jerk off to cuck porn.

Obey the laws or go back to Africa if you don't like them. What is so hard to understand about that?

Here is Louis Pasteur who invented, surprise, pasteurization. How do you expect blacks to drink pasteurized milk?

>Listen, folks: We all know that the playing field for blacks is slanted.
How? Only way I can think of is affirmative action.

>Bullshit. Everyone deserves a chance. Not a handout.
What did he mean by this?

But really, what are you arguing? You seem quite racist OP why do you have such negative assumptions about black people?

fuck off mahmood

found him

>that doesn't change the fact that poverty is positively correlated with crime, poor health, etc

Listen, idiot, they are not poor, except in comparison to what they want. They have food, education, housing, luxury goods, free college, first chance at jobs due to affirmative action. Any fucking niglet who puts an ounce of effort into trying will employed in a good job and be middle class.

That isn't true for whites, because we get none of those advantages. But, prick, keep sticking up for the real privileged race in America.

Shut up fag.

>feels SUPER after defeating his own strawman argument

You're basing the lack of black success on the fact that white people are more successful.

there is no reason that black people cant succeed in life compared to whites. If anything they have a better chance to succeed compared to a white person from the same socioeconomic background. Even though the white may work harder, study more, get higher test scores etc..

Niggers are given more one ups in life and still can't be the dominant race.

Niggers are inferior. Get over it

>their only recourse is to call for mass genocide,

Or repatriation. It's nothing less than they do to whites when they have the majority (see South Africa, Haiti, or Rhodesia). Eventually it'll boil down to us or them and I side with my own.

IF the white man doesn't deal with them, I can assure you the yellow man will. Niggers are a relic of the stone age, a primitive sub-ape who evolution left behind. There is no future for you in the modern world.

YES WE MEAN MAGA FOR ALL AMERICANS! WHY IS THIS SUCH A DIFFICULT CONCEPT?

It's not Make America Great Again for White People.
It's not Make America Great Again for Brown People.
It's not Make America Great Again for Gay People.
It's not Make America Great Again for poor people, or rich people.
It's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
We're making it great for AMERICANS! So Americans can have the opportunity to get jobs, the opportunity to look after their own welfare and to be safe.

We want an America where everything is available to you, and the government doesn't give you anything or take away more than it needs. The Government only steps in when a company becomes too big, there's a natural disaster or if your right to liberty is in danger.
Not because you can't make rent
Not because you have too many kids
Not because you want to use the bathroom
Not because they want to take a higher percentage of your money because you worked your ass off to start making six figures. Because everybody should have the opportunity to make seven figures!

>everyone Deserves a chance

You mean like affirmative action?
You mean like racial qutoas in the work place?
You mean like the rooney rule?
You mean like FREE college for black americans
You mean like PAYED scholarships simply for being black?

Because we already do that.
Black americans already have access to all these things.

I hope you respond to this because im curious as to know what you mean by "a chance"

At what point do you loose your helpless puppy sydrome racism exactly? What more would you give this 1 group of americans above every other group?

Just say what you mean already. whites are the devil and Blacks are inferior and they need immense handouts and head starts. Thats what you want to say deep down isn't it?

Ok op. You tell me exactly what more can we do to give black american "a chance". Lets hear it. What can we do? Because personally, I think literally being PAYED 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS A SEMESTER to go to a university is quite the chance.

Im an hispanic american who had his entire college payed for in full. They give us thousands each semester to pay for books and rent as well. They urge us to get on welfare as well. This is something only avaliable for minorities mind you.

So what else would you do exactly? What more of a chance is there to give?

Dont mind the typos. On a shitty mobile device.

>the ideal plan is to go into these neighborhoods that are over 30% black and break them up.

Because if you have a big tablespoon of shit sitting on top of a gallon of vanilla ice cream the answer isn't to remove the shit but to mix it up really well.