We’re recruiting Police Officers – Join us and make a difference

Unless you're a fucking white male, cuck.

btp.police.uk/latest_news/were_recruiting_police_office.aspx

> We want our people to reflect the communities we serve. Your cultural experience and background will be crucial to us.

> We welcome applications from people with a wide range of skills and experience. We particularly want to hear from women and black and minority ethnic applicants.

btp.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-External/brand-4/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/3073-Student-Officer-2017/en-GB

> At the moment, a fifth of our Police Officers are women and less than one in 10 are from an ethnic minority. We think we can do better than this, and that’s where you come in.

>No Burqas
fucking bigots

Disgusting

I don't even feel anymore.
I need a drink. We all need a drink.
Judaism will fall.

Why do Muslims want to be identified as pigs?

>1 in 10 are ethnic minorities

How does this match up against population percentages?

Soon, it's coming. Not just the faggy Hijab, I mean the proper thing.

> British police could soon allow Muslim women officers to wear a burka on the beat in a bid to boost recruiting from ethnic minority communities.

> A spokeswoman for West Midlands Police said it would consider requests from officers who want to wear the religious garment that covers the body and face.

> Some forces already allow Muslim women to wear hijabs on the job – a headscarf that covers the head and neck but leaves the face visible.

why do I pay taxes for this bullshit?

I dunno, but they say they're aiming at 30% staff with a minority background.

>trump and putin vows
what mcspastic threw this one together

Must suck to not have trump huh?
My dollar I'd about to soar and the rest of the world can fuck off, America #1

>After the Vladivostok conference: "We''ll make Europe great again" says Trump and Putin vows to "take back our motherland"

It can make sense.

>Your cultural experience and background will be crucial to us.
how is this not racist. no mental gymnastics can be good enough to spin this into something not racist.

Do they really think that burqa-wearing women are free to get a job or have any desire to be an infidel constabulary?

I mean I do not see Ahmed saying "ok darling, you can work with all those kaffirs and get into fights with drunkards, but you better don't show that ankle or it's stonning time"

Now then, now then.

Fuck's sake

>We want our people to reflect the communities we serve
Well Britain is 80+% white so fuck off

>2 white women
>no white men
>darkest male at the centre
So when can we start the race war?

Agreed. This bullshit needs to stop.

Nothing knew

>80
95 if you include the slavs

Just fucking incredible.

I blame this on women in power, the fucking cunts.

>putting backpack on bench when someone else could use it
Fucking greedy baby boomer