Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

you guys got conned!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/799342956637462528
twitter.com/search?q=mitt romney&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/newt-gingrich-says-will-not-serving-trumps-cabinet/
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FILL THE SWAMP

>Saudi Arabia telling us what's bad or good

>Sources.

It might mend some fences, and Sec of State is literally "Errand Boy who delivers messages for the President".
Sec of State is right up there with VP for meaningless positions.

Nice
>(((sources)))
there f a m

>source says something

saged

Romney isn't DC so how is he part of the swamp?

this Its to late dune coon. You're gonna get some freedom for your part in 9/11.

jeff sessions just got ag if he's accepted it, mike pompeo for cia director, pompeo has already accepted

>trump is do nothing obama
romney will be there to manage. short leash and few people would be more motivated than him. it's not like it's fucking mccain.

drain all the swamps is more like it

The destruction of your country is gonna be televised

>Mitt Romney
>the conservacuck who wanted Clinton

a handful of us tried to warn you guys to never trust a Jew

guess you newfags never learn

>it's not like it's fucking mccain.
Now THAT would be a fun day on Sup Forums.

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/799342956637462528

>Sources
You don't understand him do you?
He's already outplayed the media, they keep bringing up "fake news and "false reporting". Well guess what, with all these fake outs these idiots bite hook line and sinker, they are losing their credibility. The protests are over, people are tired of the SJW's complaining about Trump.

>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

And what he's doing is winning. That's why all these knees are now bending. He was a genius where others were experts. He picked his battleground, his strategy and he won.

>hey mitt
>don
>so ive been thinking about Secretary of State
>oh thanks Donald I really do appre-
>no, not you mitt, you suck
>oh...
>got anybody in mind?

Yeah, they discussed it alright.

Secretary of State is the most important cabinet position. Stop making excuses, if this is true then it is a huge fucking knife in the back of anybody that voted for Trump to keep these people out of power.

Thankfully it probably isn't.

Saudis will not be touched by western forces.
Not in a 10 or 20 years. Not while they have enough oil to bribe anyone.

But a man can dream.

>sources

slow down, Ahmed.

"Discuss" might just mean ask Mitt who he was considering had he won in 2012.

Btw, it's been confirmed Newt won't have any role in Trump's admin. Since Flynn is National Security Advisor, there'll probably be another pro-Russia person at Foggy Bottom.

Whatever you say Mohammed.

>Btw, it's been confirmed Newt won't have any role in Trump's admin.
sauce plz

not an argument, retard

>hillary is the most corrupt sec. of state ever!
>mitt romney to discuss being sec. of state
>oh sec. of state is nothing

>then they fight you, then you win.
>If they fight you, you win
>If you kill them, they win
Hmm

OK Mohammed.

Whatcha doin' Rabbi?

Trump tweets that only he knows who he is considering for cabinet positions, within 24 hrs the media claims they have a source that is familiar with his thinking. Are they even trying anymore?

>cB5mRjew

Sup Forums really is a bunch of sheep, isn't it?

then why is it on Mitt Romney's twitter feed then?

twitter.com/search?q=mitt romney&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/newt-gingrich-says-will-not-serving-trumps-cabinet/

>source familiar w/ Trump's thinking
come on now.

im going to listen to trump,

but thx for the advice, saudi arabia

Easy there shitskin

They aren't even trying anymore

Its honestly a good pick. Shows class by Trump and sec of state is someone who can handle pointless meetings with a positive attitude: aka mormons

in fact, you suck so bad that i'm going to give this to a democrat
fuck you mitt

that's not very surprising, he basically forfeited any chance of having any important decision after trying to force himself into VP and throwing a tantrum after he didn't get it.

go ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

And another thing Trump can pick whoever the fuck he wants. He campaigned like an animal for 1.5 years.

He took down the clinton graft machine. He is already better than Bush in my eyes.

>sec of state is someone who can handle pointless meetings with a positive attitude: aka mormons
If this is really what you think the head of the US diplomatic corp, the US's top negotiator in internetal treaties, and America's face abroad is then I am worried for you.

>trusting tweets from a fake news journalist

Still, Newt had opposed NAFTA and favored an Anglo union Canada/U.K./U.S. deal. Having that attitude for Secretary of State after Brexit might have been sweet.

>internetal
international

Remember when they were reporting on his pick for vice president?
(((Sources))) were saying he's going to choose Rubio. Lügenpresse is still not changing their tactics

Bringing Romney into the fold so establishment Republicans don't run him in 2020. 4d chess nigger brains

Yeah those suumits really produce a lot of meaningful results dont they

>Paul Ryan
>Romney
>Bush

Wew lad, he'll probably boot Bannon soon too.

We're going FULL KEK.

While I think Trump would be gigantic fucking piece of shit for doing it - I'm kind of surprised Romney himself would be interested.

Yeah, nah. That's not gonna cut it. This is a full bend-over-get-fucked-in-the-ass sell out moment.

If it comes to pass.

not to mention A FUCKING MOONBASE

>dont trust (((source))) guys!

drudgereport.com/

on the front page

There's still time.

Maybe he can put Rubio in charge of immigration.

Didn't Sup Forums get made fun of for supporting Romney last election?

BUT WHAT ABOUT SARAH PALIN

Romney is a wonderful, capable and beautiful man, he would make a terrific secretary of state.

>Source familiar with Trump's thinking
Translation: he met with Mitt Romney, let me tell you my retarded opinion on that

>Jew and 88 digits
what a time to be alive
Nice try, jew

>sources familiar with trump's thinking

literally what the fuck does this mean?

Sup Forums supported Ron Paul in 2012, and once he lost a few burgers clinged to Romney because they wanted obongo to lose. Beyond that nobody really gave a shit about him, not even most Americans on here.

He isnt part of the swamp and never has been, if anything hes an outcast because of his religion

this thread is just shills still butthurt about trump making american great again

In all fairness its a click bait story. Random tweet, NBC writes story, all networks pick it up and cite NBC article.

Our news is such shit. Amazing we trusted them to go to war in Iraq 10 years ago

>He isnt part of the swamp and never has been, if anything hes an outcast because of his religion
Mitt Romney is not a fucking "outcast", he's literally the establishment GOP's golden boy. what the fuck am I reading?

It says he's consulting with Romney about the cabinet, with a possible chance of him being considered for Sec. Of State, and that he's specifically being talked to because they need to patch over divisions in the party.

That's less problematic

>Romney says shit about Trump
>R gets ass devastated
>R kisses T's ring
>R now works for T
Rmoney cannot say shit about Trump anymore. Trump owns him.

Nah.

There were a bunch of Romney people here, but after Paul was out of the election (again) most of Sup Forums lost interest.

He's literally the swamp.

He's as swamp as you can get.

You could not be more swamp than him.

Well, unless you're Clinton or McCain.

jezus christ you live in that country and you are so unfamiliar with the guy? holy shit he IS the swamp.

I don't give a fuck. I like Romney as our governer and unironically supported him in 2012. Romney may have trash talked Trump during the campaign, but thats just fucking politics.

>source familiar w/ Trump's thinking

I think Romney's pretty based.

He shares a lot of values that I think people in Sup Forums would appreciate.

He also called out the challenge that is Russia way before anyone in mainstream politics were ready to speak about it seriously. Even if the solution is a pivot toward Russia, he is someone capable of analytical thought.

Even if you see him as some sort of status quo swamp monster, does it matter? He is ultimately beholden to the President.

Besides, I doubt he is going to be Secretary of State. If anything, his skill set is suited to something domestic and business/financial.

Oh, and he's a better choice than one of the other suggestions, which was Bolton.

Eh, he is more like the lagoon.

He doesnt take money from Saudis but he is a party insider

To paraphrase the president elect

>If the source isn't named, the source doesn't exist

He's also a globalist piece of shit.

And a mormon.

Plz no. It's not even about being an establishment guy. He is a literal traitor who tried to backstab trump. They shouldn't be forgiven.

>I'll take Why would you dominate and bend to your cause your most outspoken critics with some semblance of brain for 200.

He's robbing his opponnents of heavy-weights, making sure anyone who opposes him is either retarded, irredeemably tainted or insane.

Pretty much this, the media has been hysterical in its reporting on the transition, it's only been ten days and they're already saying his administration is failing because they weren't completely ready on November 9th. It's ridiculous.

Also I could see trump doing a long con with Romney where he gives him the post and then puts him in a series of no win scenarios and is "forced" to replace him, publicly shaming him in the process.

I'm imagining a focus group of Trump impersonators being asked what would Trump do?

>Giving jobs to weak willed faggots whom he can control when better options are unavailable.

>You got conned.

MMMMMK

What kind of fucking Twilight Zone posting is this?

>Sup Forums would appreciate

>Goes on to list literally everything Sup Forums hates

I can only hope you're joking and Trumps plans involve keeping his enemies closer or giving the guy a token role to keep the swamp creatures under thumb.

everybody here is completely familiar with Romney and his positions. He's just a cookie cutter Republican, nothing exciting. Only reason why anybody here supported him was because they wanted Obama to lose. Stop letting your newfag show so much.

kek british humor still the best

Wow. CTR is not even trying to hide their flag now.

Trump has met like 50 ppl for the secy of state position. Trump is also a master media manipulator. Oh and the media have gotten literally EVERYTHING wrong about Trump wrong for like the last year and a half.

None of this is accidental as Trump plays the media to his advantage. There's no chance in hell Romney gets that position. But it's totally feasible that Trump would let him think he is just so he can then reject him.

Well, the old Chinese emperors thought it was a good idea to lavish your vanquished enemies with respect and high positions, since they expected banishment and scorn. Made them grateful and loyal.

Apparently.

I didnt understand why they wanted that hottie from SC she already has a job.

Romney has the advantage of being out of work so he doesnt need his current job back filled.

Lel
He's been setting up meeting with everyone so he can tell them to stop calling him.

You're an idiot. Stop huffing petrol you filthy abo

At this point I just trust Trump. The shilling against him feels pathetic. Even if he did bring in a cuckservative, I would believe he was doing it for a good reason.

This is exactly what will happen

Meanwhile the shills will use this to try and make it look like Trump will actually pick Romney

That's a funny way to say "He'd be neutering himself"

CNN just said Sessions is getting AG.

To put this succinctly.

Anyone who is associated with Trump's cabinet will be forever irredeemable in the eyes of the regressive left.

Trump is literally destroying the careers of these people.
He knows no matter how good he does, they're going to hate him and everyone else in his circle.
Guilt by association. If he make Mitt *anything* it ensures Mitt's political career is over.

Trump's smarter than you naysayer faggots give him credit for.

America's face abroad should be looped footage of us dropping the fat man on Nagasaki. Get fucked foreigners (no offense, dad).

"Source familliar with trumps thinking" so some random guy who didnt even speak with trump but thinks he got him all figured out

You need a better bait man

Sorry I won't join in on the groupthink comrade : ^ )

The ability for Trump to mobilize perceived swamp monsters is what will make this meme dream a reality.

Did you dopes think Congress would acquiesce to any old candidate Trump put up?

Fielding mainstream candidates for these positions, if not nominating them, is a political necessity. It has nothing to do with values or anything else.

Mormonism is literally the fusion of national pride with religious sensibilities. How is that not your wet dream?

Top notch.

Cruz goes to supreme court and best cabinet since woodrow wilson

>still better than being a huemonkey with a failing society
... And?