TRUMP PICKS POMPEO FOR CIA

How do you feel about this choice, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/428822/some-republicans-weak-national-security
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really interesting about Secretary of State desu

>Pompeo received $80,000 in donations from Koch Industries and its employees.[9]

>Pompeo opposes the Affordable Care Act.[10]

>Pompeo is a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, which has endorsed him.[11]

>Pompeo opposes closing Guantánamo Bay detention camp.[12] After a 2013 visit to the prison, Pompeo said, of the prisoners who were on hunger strike, "It looked to me like a lot of them had put on weight."[13]

>Pompeo supported the federal Government shutdown of 2013, blaming President Obama while acknowledging that the Republican Party could take a hit from the shutdown. He stated that he believed the shutdown was necessary to avoid a predicted "American financial collapse 10 years from now."[14] In January 2014, Pompeo voted against a two-year budget deal drafted by Paul Ryan that would avert any government shutdown until 2015 and cut deficits by $23 billion.[15]

>Pompeo opposes the regulation of greenhouse gas emissions, and supports eliminating the Environmental Protection Agency's greenhouse gas registry program.[16] He signed the Americans for Prosperity's No Climate Tax pledge.[17] He has called for the elimination of Wind power production tax credits, calling them an "enormous government handout".[18]

>In a 2013 speech on the House floor, Pompeo said Muslim leaders who fail to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of Islam are "potentially complicit" in the attacks.[19] The Council on American-Islamic Relations called on Pompeo to revise his remarks, calling them "false and irresponsible".[20]

>Pompeo supports the National Security Agency's surveillance programs, characterizing the agency's efforts as "good and important work."[21] In March 2014, Pompeo denounced NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden's inclusion in the South by Southwest conference in Austin, Texas, and called for Snowden's invitation to speak via telecast at the annual Texas event be withdrawn, lest it encourage “lawless behavior” among attendees.[22]

>Pompeo is strongly anti-abortion.[23] He believes that abortion should be permitted in cases when the mother's life is at risk, but should be illegal in cases of rape and incest.[24]

>Pompeo opposes requiring food suppliers to label food made with Genetically modified organisms as GMO, and to that end in April 2014 introduced the "Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act" to block states from requiring mandatory GMO food labeling.[25]

B-but this is breaking news too!

>Pompeo supports the National Security Agency's surveillance programs
That's the one bad thing about him.

Seems appropriate for CIA though.

>Paul Joseph Watson

>Trump's new CIA Director Mike Pompeo says Iran is the world's largest state sponsor of terror. Wrong. It's clearly Saudi Arabia.

americucks will never change

I know him and his family. Really smart guy he was valedictorian of West Point and started an aerospace engineering firm. As for the Koch stuff he represents Wichita, KS where Koch is located so obviously he going to get donations from them. He is a good guy, very conservative.

Level with me, Sup Forums

Have you ever heard of any of these people or is it just me who's in the dark?

Was getting picked part of his plan?

>New CIA Director Pompeo might even have the balls to say "Islamic terrorism". The left is literally shaking right now.

DR CARSON
I'M CIA

I haven't but looking into him he seems like a great choice. You can tell Trump is doing his homework and not just picking what establishment fucks say to.

God damn it. We're going to get the worst of the worst Neo-Con administration.

This new brand of "nationalist politician" are just Turbo-Big Government Neo-cons saying things rednecks like so they get their votes. In reality freedom is going to suffer way worse than it would have under any other Republican or Democrat president.

>it looked to me like a lot of them had put on weight.
Topkek.

>Muslim leaders who fail to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of Islam are "potentially complicit" in the attacks.
Based AF!

With CIA backing him, I hope he will remove a lot of kebab. So far the potential of CIA has been misused for petty stuff like muh Syrian rebels which was a complete waste of time and loss of taxpayer money.

MCGA!

Actually, more paleoconservative. Pat Buchnnan approves.

He's a big guy

>"Syria — an ungoverned territory where terrorist groups control swathes of land, Russian troops roam freely, and the Islamic Republic of Iran has found an ally in the fanatical butcher Bashar al-Assad."

>"It is in our interest to crush ISIS, terrorist groups like the al-Nusra front and Ahrar ash-Sham, and Iran’s puppet Assad."

>"Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei and Assad are two sides of the same terror coin. Letting Assad continue to wield lethal power means that Tehran’s terror network — from Hezbollah to the Houthis — will persist in threatening the West."

nationalreview.com/article/428822/some-republicans-weak-national-security

Oh my glob. Do they really believe this tripe?

WTF? I love Pompeo now!

Only thing there I remotely oppose is his GMO stance. It's a moral issue, companies shouldn't be playing God by changing plant DNA.

I don't understand why more people aren't talking about this on Sup Forums right now? Is it too early?

This is the newest shilling tactic

Sessions was announced at the same time so people are spazzing over it.

Also it's a good pick so CTR hasn't made a thread yet.

Probably the worst pick so far but not bad at all

I expected spying to not be fixed, i'll give that one up if we uncuck ourselves elsewhere

Well that's less than good.

Hopefully Trump will rein that shit in.

>Dr Paval, I'm CIA

Does anybody remember and have the hilarious DK Rises storyboard of Trump, Sleepy Ben, Ted, Katrina etc.

I can't find it in any of my folders.