#TRUMPCUP

A man orders Starbucks and says his name is Trump to fuck with the barista. SJW barista gets triggered and calls the cops. Yes. He calls the cops because a man wanted TRUMP on his coffee cup.

Video: twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799402064212279296

And now #TrumpCup is a trending topic on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/trump-supporting-starbucks-customer-caught-on-camera-claiming-discrimination-speaks-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=3t3L8pPoWbA
liptontea.com/product/category/141441/lipton-iced-tea-mixes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYMicbSf98
youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>americans call that shit coffee

That thing has 500 calories at least. They're disgusting

Fat pre-diabetic people drink them to get their sugar fix while pretending they're eating healthy

Not sure why the guy would want that as the name on his cup, but that numale sure reacted how i would imagine a numale would.

Be warned: Starbucks is not your MAGA supporting establishment. Avoid them at all costs:

wsvn.com/news/local/trump-supporting-starbucks-customer-caught-on-camera-claiming-discrimination-speaks-out/

Olive Garden makes the best coffee

fuck i need their roast

when will chick fil a announce their support for trump?

its teavana you dumb fuck. it says on the fucking cup you posted .how dumb are you?

>Olive Garden
youtube.com/watch?v=3t3L8pPoWbA

Still can beat those lard asses who order an full fries a metric ton of meat but a small colw light

Takes longer to piss in am then make coffee, even if you use meme coffee brands so much easier and cheaper

look at those liberal arts majors

#JeSuisTrump

because the starburst guy called the cops...

They have good espresso. I just wish they'd stop hiring spics to impersonate Italians. Breaks the illusion really badly.

Looks like the PhD program didn't work out for the 3 behind the counter. A shame really, the world needs more music, literature and women's studies doctorates.

lmao, i miss /madtv/
yeah olive garden is complete shit-tier - their food is microwaved shit on a plate. I remember ordering italian sausage with my pasta and they literally gave me 2 giant fucking johnson sausages, uncut, on top of the sauce lol.

That said, their soup, salad, and breadsticks are really not bad, better than the actual entrees. And it's really the only thing i eat besides their coffee which is top.

>coffeefags
Dunkin' Donuts Tuna Bagel + Orange Juice is best combo.

honestly, who fucks up an espresso?

The only coffee worth drinking.

You know what to do lads.

Go get your own Trump cups today. Document everything.

This. Even if you have one of those old coffee machines, just turn it on before you step into the shower and it will be done on time.
No need to pay so much for a single cup that you could have had ten cans of coffee instead

the pussy thing might make them take awhile. they are hardcore religious and any little thing scares them away

>drinking coffee at all
Enjoy an early grave. Tea masterrace.

pleb

This. I switched over to tea a couple weeks ago and I already feel so much better.

If you don't drink Kopi Luwak, you're a pleb too.

what kind and is there instant cold kind that energizes in the morning

Cold drinks wake me up more than hot drinks oddly enough.

KEK

>This. Even if you have one of those old coffee machines, just turn it on before you step into the shower and it will be done on time.No need to pay so much for a single cup that you could have had ten cans of coffee instead

this, so much this

Are you saying I can bulk on starbucks?

BAN ASSAULT DISPOSABLE COFFEE CUPS!

Dunno why you'd want to do that anyway. That's just asking to have your drink mixed with some faggot's saliva.

it took me less time to google than it did for you to type your post.

liptontea.com/product/category/141441/lipton-iced-tea-mixes

use cold water

get over it

>A man orders Starbucks

Dumb. Got to your local mom and pop coffee shop.

you're late for work darkie

No. Any sane person with healthy diet habits will puke that shit if they forced themselves to drink it all.

First time I heard a friend call that a coffee, I got triggered.

it's a movement, folks.

Make it "tall" when you order.

And tell them you will pay extra to have the barista throw a can of beans in the bin.

I asked because I wanted the personal opinion and experience of a human being and not jewgle trying to sell me shit.

Teavana is Starbucks' inhouse tea brand

>darkie
>family from wales
>lives uptown

Yeah whatever at least muslims don't blow up our banks, we don't tolarate that shit over here.

Please tell me the faggot for fired and fined for pointlessly calling the cops.

>throw a can of beans in the bin
THE LATTE JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

you asked a question and I both answered it and displayed your stupidity. Pick any brand you want dumbass

That doesn't change the cup being meant for coffee.

Also you guys are fucking stupid. You're just making StarBucks an assload of money. Just boycott them. Their coffee is terrible anyway.

(((((coffee)))))

#JeSuisLatteMacchiatoVentiAuLaitDeSojaEntierAvecUneToucheDeNoisetteAllongรฉAvecDuThรฉ

Why would they? The election is fucking over.

Don't even drink this shit but if it triggers them this hard it might be worth it.

u mirin' our exotic coffees, frenchfag

The police don't fuck around with fake calls.
He was most certainly fined.

Can't really say he's an SJW. He might just be scared. All the rioting and shit might have him thinking this guy is just looking for trouble. You guys forget we are hardened by our time on Sup Forums. Most people won't laugh in the face of danger. They'll just call the cops.

Is that Nujabes?

it looks like someone jammed a pancake into a cup, put some whipped cream on top, and then called it a coffee

i'm sure there's 2 sides to this story that this out-of-context 5 second video doesnt show us.

the modal soul himself

You dumb.

Checked

>Americans

>Chick Fil A does
>Avoids conflict by not being stupid and saying anything.
They learned their lesson.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

Noice quints

nah, they would have said "what?... he ordered a coffee and said his name was Trump?... get the fuck outta here"

you idiots
the point is to take selfies with a starbucks cup
get with the times, gramps!

If they let it sit too long the shot will die and take on a burnt flavor.
They sell protein shakes so why not

I'm sure nigger blood flows through your veins you fucking piece of shit

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน

aw damn here we go bois
riding into comfy land
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYMicbSf98

I assume they would have made a complaint about his conduct afterwards, like he is getting "aggressive" or refuses to leave the store or some shit

The classic liberal narrative that avoids the catalyst everytime

all coffee tastes worse if it sits, argument invalid

It looks like a java chip frappucino that has been out for more than 10min.

What a faggot
The barista is.
Make #trumpcup trend on Twitter and kikebook

This is stupid

They obviously tried to elIcit this reaction

>This thread

Why do foreigners like coffee so much?

yes but a shot dies in 10 seconds, generic coffee goes bad in an hour.

>Barista

You mean coffee artist.

yeah, probably.
I think the manager handled it well, even though that bitch started the whole thing

>go to friend's house
>"hey let me heat up some coffee for you"
>what

He seemed pretty reasonable. Wasnt yelling or anything.

that's just service though
a latte for example will most definitely not last anything close to an hour

>corn syrup, whipped cream, milk, and an ounce of coffee flavoring powder
>exotic coffee
I mean, I get that you're kidding, but I just felt I needed to write out what these drinks actually are in order to be properly disgusted.

reminder if u drink drip coffee ur a fucking pleb
steep it or bust
jordan shalansky had it right
youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw

Is this a thread where hamburgers talk about their "Coffee" preferences and then me or some other European comes by and whispers

>ristretto

and the hamburgers freak out
ยฌยฌ ristretto

it's the one joy they have

>coffee artist
You mean cashier.

>we are niggers?
>so white they call us the europe from the south
>get rekt, faggot

Seriously, ban this faggot. He has the same nigger emoji post everywhere.

I switched to that when I looked in my dip and saw how gross it got.

I make coffee a day a day in advance and refigerate it because I don't like it hot

What the fuck is barista? Is it one of those invented names to make certain shitty job sound better?

It's a female bartender.

french press is dumb

Jutt Buy a Nespressoยฎ

this is true

but at starbucks they're just service employees no different than the people who work at Subway

it's ridiculous to call them baristas but it makes the retarded middle class people who think it's okay to spend $8 on a sugary drink feel better

Jesus christ, america is lost. I know, europe has rapefugees but I have never seen this amount of SJW shit and child behavior in any other country. This is ridiculous.

someone who can actually use a fucking espresso machine

Well?

It's a person who gets you coffee at a cafe. Typical training involves earning a B.A degree at a four year college.

It's the name of a VERY IMPORTANT JOB in the new SERVICE ECONOMY that will bring trillions of dollars into A-ha-ha-ha... I'm sorry, Ameri-ha-ha-ha.... I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at the fables that emerge from my lips...