MAYNE

MAYNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
vocaroo.com/i/s1gYhZjP9NuX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STREAM

MEDIAR

GHUR ASHUR AHDSD DMEDMEGHGHH HFHSHSHSHHSHSHSH HEHFHEHFHE SHSHURRURHEUHR UHERUEH DHHSDHEHDH EH

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

great post

what's with the PJW defense force?

This forced meme is not, never was, and never will be entertaining in the least. sage

anyone WHO DISSSAGEEEES IS A FUCK-INNNG IDIOTTTTTTTTT

What is wrong with him? Thought Sup Forums would love him.

fuck these ESS JAY DOUBLE YEWS

DINNOLD TRIMP

every fucking time

I don't like his style.
He's angry all the time.
Gets stale relly quick.

Like this PJW posting.

People just write like retards all the time.
Gets stale really quick.

IMAGINE. MY. SHOCK.

BREGGZZIT

FANK YEW FUH CORRECTIN VUH RECARD!

He is pretty alright, alex jones-tier.
Most people are shitting on this meme because, like all memes, it had some potential at the start, but these faggots started making 10 threads/hour with this thing and now it's become annoying

what the fuck is PJW

THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER DUZN'T WUNT YOU TA KNOW DAT TRUMPF IZN'T A RAZIST!

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

PRE TEN SHUS

TWAHTS

yes, force that meme down their throats mayne

maybe it will be funny if you post it six instead of five times per day

>A YOUR RHINO

This wasn't funny 4 threads back and it won't be funny. It's ridiculing someone who fulfilled a great service. Like mocking veterans. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am mad because this guy, every day fought for America and Trump's presidency. He gave everything he had. Didn't write articles under some pseudonym but used his real face, real voice and his own visible emotions. He took on the MSM, something most of the people only tweet about. He denied all interviews with the MSM, even though he could use the publicity.

All of this, and he isn't even American. He didn't even vote. I think due to him personally people switched from Hillary/uncertain to Trump. The impressions he has on Twitter have impact. And you thank him like that? Ridicule someone who actually worked for the cause?

I know this is Sup Forums and I have been here for years but the recent influx of popularity wants people to create viral content no matter at what cost. Don't make fun of someone who's on your side. Why would you do that? I know, it's all edgy and stuff but personally that's no honor for me.

If you guys want to shitpost his face and ridicule him for not having a perfect and flawless face and being overly expressive, go ahead. Freedom of speech yada yada. I am not participating but condemning. In fact, this "meme" is probably a Hillary shill thread. You guys don't even realize it.

fucking poo in the loo

I was in the mood for fresh pasta.

I think it's funny as fuck quite honestly. At least this is a meme, unlike Milhouse.

THE SHOCKING TRUTH SOROS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

You know what, u little shit? You can shove your copypasta up your ass. Paul Joseph Watson is a grand Meme General whom has fought with grace and finely tuned articulation. Info Wars is a completely genuine source of news and shaming Paul is shaming the entire brand.
Get the fuck off this board. Like now. You have literally no right to be here when you can't be decent enough to give credit where credit is due. You're nothing but a little 12 year old that was shat out of your mother's ass too fast, leaving precious brain cells behind in the placenta for your spic father to eat afterwords.
Now seriously, if you get it then find a better meme, preferably about you getting fucked in the ass by Alex Jones. Then learn to appreciate good journalism.

I dont get this meme. Are you making fun of him or what?

fuck h8rz i like this meme a lot, 2bh smdh tbphwy pham

We wouldn't dare

THE MAIN STREEM METEOR

AHAHHAHAHAH REDDIT SAY IT WITH ME:

MAYNE

XDDDDD HAHAH REDDIT GOGOGO

STREHUUMMM

MEEEDDEEEEAAARRRR

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*shits himself internally*

LOOK REDDIT WE DID IT HAHA THIS MEME IS SO FUNNY OMG XDDDDDDDDDD REDDIT

PLEASE REDDIT YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH FUNNINESS HAHAHAHHAHA XDDDDDDDDD
MAYNE STREHUM MEDEARR HAHAHAHAHHAH I MEAN LMAO JUST I CAN'T HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON

O M G mayne STREHUM medeeaarrr hahahahahahahah how funny LOL :))) I WILL SHOW THIS TO MY LE GF TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHHA she will love it le derpina hahahahha so funny mayne strehum medear xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this is the best meme EVER REDDIT WE DID IT

But he's a conservative right? wouldnt you guys respect him?

sage hide report
OP = antifa-faggot

>Every meme i don't like is reddit

MAYNE STREEM MEDIAR IS NOT A LEJITMIT FORM OF PROTEST

everyone making fun of him, even he has been fighting for the same goal, is a fucking asshole and should commit sudoku

AHAHHAHAHAH REDDIT SAY IT WITH ME:

MAYNE

XDDDDD HAHAH REDDIT GOGOGO

STREHUUMMM

MEEEDDEEEEAAARRRR

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*shits himself internally*

LOOK REDDIT WE DID IT HAHA THIS MEME IS SO FUNNY OMG XDDDDDDDDDD REDDIT

PLEASE REDDIT YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH FUNNINESS HAHAHAHHAHA XDDDDDDDDD
MAYNE STREHUM MEDEARR HAHAHAHAHHAH I MEAN LMAO JUST I CAN'T HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON

O M G mayne STREHUM medeeaarrr hahahahahahahah how funny LOL :))) I WILL SHOW THIS TO MY LE GF TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHHA she will love it le derpina hahahahha so funny mayne strehum medear xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this is the best meme EVER REDDIT WE DID IT
MUM XDDDDDDDD MUM I FOUND LE NEW MEME LE DERPINA WILL LOVE THIS MEME

Fuck off Paul

what time does the narwhal bacon?

He refuses to acknowledge Jewish control over the world. He's a shill

>we can't poke fun at ourselves
pls dont turn into us into snowflakes

gb2 plebbit

Back to r/the_donald

gb2 neogaff

vocaroo.com/i/s1gYhZjP9NuX

oi!

I like him I also like bantzing him.

I find the combination of his facial expressions, voice, vocal delivery and how close he zooms the camera in on himself to be really, reeeeally annoying. I have nothing positive or negative to say about his content because I can't sit through two minutes of any video he's in. I sort of feel the same way about Milo tho it's less visceral.

ITT: manchildren who never grew up in a manly environment and doesn't recognize friendly bantz