What does Sup Forums think she'll look like in a year from now?

What does Sup Forums think she'll look like in a year from now?

Only difference I see is the lack of makeup.

I dunno, are cameras going to be allowed in the prison she'll be in?

This

She's one of those ppl who has been totally caught up in her work for decades now. She literally devoted her life to becoming president and suffered two catastrophic defeats. This 2nd defeat has rendered the Clinton name radioactive, politically speaking. For the first time in her life, at the age of 69, she has nothing to work for anymore. She's not one of those ppl that will be relieved to relax, she's one of those ppl that's terrified by the mere notion. She will age very quickly and die within 2 years. This regularly happens to ppl who don't know how to live w/o their work.

Its the ol "dont prosecute the frail old lady" ruse.

Everything she does is caculated

Her puppet masters will suicide her

My stepmom, a hardcore Hillary voter since 2008, said basically the same thing. She thinks Hillary will die within Trump's term.

Her human suit is decomposing

She stopped wearing makeup, so probably roughly the same if she doesn't get a makeup and hair artist.

Trump would similarly look like shit if he didn't get his hair professionally done every morning and makeup carefully put on. Shit, he still DOES look like shit even with that, though maybe not as bad as Clinton in her pic on the right there.

Are you guys just oblivious to how makeup and hair products work?

Wew lad

She's not makeup free. She's wearing light makeup and it looks like she put it on herself. It's just that professionals do it so well that it makes you look like shit comparatively and like you're wearing none at all when you try it yourself.

>look like absolute shit
>you go girl!

I feel if they had dragged a corpse of her on stage people would have still said the same thing.

Looks like "couldn't afford the 10,000 dollar hair and makeup jobs she had before the debates and had to settle for a 1,000 hair and makeup job" counts as smashing the patriarchy now boys

Link to video? I keep finding the concession speech where she is wearing purple and black.

dead

JUST

It's just lightning and different makeup

underrated

This

She doesn't wear make up on the right pic you autistic faggots.

Please kill me.

Honestly it still would have taken quite some prep to get to the standard of the right pic

The bitch is fucking 70. You think thats the face she wakes up with in the morning?

Damn, Hillary looks like THAT?

IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS

DONT GIVE THE LITERAL RETARDS THE (YOU)S THEY CRAVE

You can clearly see that the only difference is tons upon tons of makeup.

You sound like downgrade apologists on Sup Forums

Either a pile of ashes or a pile of shit.

Exactly. If she was President she would still look like the left for all the TV shit she had to do.

dude look at her eyes

they went from blue to brown!
unless that is some kind of photoshop or contact lenses that is pretty creepy

Looks like they pushed her out of bed from her week long bender.
Her voice is what really scares me.
It sounds exactly the same, it doesn't match her face.
I'd let her read books on tape or gps voice...

Sagging has become drastic. Increased intra occular pressure causing protruding upper eyelid. Darkening of the sclera. Bloating evident from the jaw line. Other pictures have shown a enlarged right jugular vein.

She is likely suffering from hepatic distress or failure as a result of alcholism or drug abuse. The sheer amount of dolling up that a team of beauticians had to perform is staggering.

>makeup

More like a cover-up.

what sad, sad woman.
i have 0 sympathy for her thought.

cant believe that she actually may have become president of the united states.

the results were WAY to close.

blue to green, but I was literally just thinking this

maybe she wears contacts?