Marquette University "Sanctuary Campus" Petition- GET IN HERE

So someone at my school (MU) started this petition to make the school a "Sanctuary Campus". Fuck that shit. Let's raid this petition.

They say every name will be publicly published in our school newspaper this week, so this is the potential for ultimate keks

Links to petition:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLzlmhalMe0uEcYes5v6JwiSdIrGuI9VQwybPIn5LejP69Sw/alreadyresponded

Pic Unrelated

Just did my response. Named myself Send em all back to Africa

God speed straya bro

Signed as Rusty Shackleford

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

t- Gotthardt Gobach

And done; please post names when published

Oh definitely will update when published

Perhaps with all these troll names they will take it down too. Either way, it's a win.

signed: Angela 'Destroyer of Nations' merkle
comments: MAGA

Fag fagginton reporting

bump

You idiots rig it FOR a sanctuary campus. Its way more funny. Use Jewish names.

Should i make it more subtle ?

Schlomo Shekelstein

Tyrone blackson

Paco the Taco
[email protected]
Trump 2016.

Signed as Chris P. Bacon

Try to hide affiliation with Trump if you can. Don't want to continue the narrative that Trump supporters are evil racist sexist literal nazis

Is there anyway to clear your browser history to submit multiple times? Asking for a friend.

>year graduated
>not 1488

Yes we do, we need the left to radicalize as much as possible in the next four years. The more we can make the fringe left look fucking insane the better off the rest of the country will be.

using private browser changes your ip but you still need another google account.

But this is perfect. Force the libshits to come face to face with a tatooed taconiggers robbing them every chance.

Signed as Ted Cruz

They wouldn't learn. They would get robbed and raped and they would say"its just because he is oppressed, i deserve this"

So? They would suffer, and by their own volitation. The school would start hemmoraging students as problems pile up, and it will be dismantled before long.

Let them die by the diversity they love so much.

Tried a subtle route.

Oh yeah, someone do Kris Kobach, and that Buttercup guy as well.

donor Kham El'Fugher thinks everyone should be muslim like him and this is a good step.

Thanks, and gif saved.

That is actually genius, the Sheriff is a controversial figure around here since he is based out of Milwaukee

Just curious, how would the federal government put pressure on private universities if they did this? Public state Universities makes sense since they get federal funding and are held up to national regulations and such. What federal regulations are held over private (in this case Jesuit) universities?

bump

Signed as Miguel Espalda Mojada

Bump

They suffer anyway. They are used to mental suffering. Look at them, their entire life is a failure and they might be lucky if they become barists.

Really nothing besides the feds just walking on campus and rounding up any illegals if need be

Cantmossad Theassad reporting

Yeah pick a real email from CTR.

Signed as Hiroshima Nagasaki

I signed it as Tri Gurd

I like this idea

extra kek

Al Leppo on the list

So then will we see big name private schools being sanctuary campuses? Surely there must be some behind the scenes federal regulations to use as leverage. Maybe states have some say, and the feds place sanctions on the state?

Anyone got the list of CTR emails?

I really, really want to see this happen. The consequences should be eye-opening for students across the country.

gotem goys

Moonman posted under the alias "John White 卐" and pasted his favorite lyrics.
"卐卐卐 I hate niggers, I hate jews, I hate spics and arabs too, go ahead and try to sue, I got cash out the wazoo 卐卐卐"
I put in an actual email, think I'll get a response?

How'd I do?

rapenigger mcdouble reportin

Why do people who didn't go to university care what they do? Also, they're obviously going to filter out non university emails. What to go guys!

Just use @marquette.edu or @mu.edu then

>They don't pay attention
>They hand this petition in to the Dean of Marquette
>He looks at the names
>Shlomo Shekelstein, Zyklon Ben Garrison, Adolf Hitler, David "One Man Klan" Duke, Bixnood Dindu Nuffin
>All the SJWs expelled for hate speech

Samuel Hyde voted nay

>Also, they're obviously going to filter out non university emails.

Not if "Parent/Guardian of a Student" is an option.

I put my name down as Sendem Bach, and then proceeded to write a paragraph as to why hugging illegals is fucking retarded while claiming to be a pissed off legal immigrant myself.

mrlisterthesisterfister

how'd I do?

I lol'd fucking hard.

Tyroneous Johnson signing in

Bump

I tried

You might want to transfer schools OP. I'd be embarassed to go to a school where the newspaper's editorial board was too dumb to prevent any emails that weren't from your university's address to submit.

shit I wish screen shotted

I put myself as Joe Goebbels and explained in the comments we needed to further differentiate the jewish students for their "safety"

They'll totally fall for it