Reporter fired for saying "nigger" in a private conversation

WTF???? freedom of speech anyone?

>Off the air, she reportedly told a crew member or producer in April: "I'm tired of reporting on these niggers killing each other in Detroit."

and of course whitey and the niggers aren't concerned about the truth bomb she dropped. no no no. they are concert about

>“In the Trump-orchestrated era that we’re in now, this is a dehumanizing word of torment. That’s why, even though she resigned, we’re still going to protest” on Thursday, Rideout said.

why do niggers not care about niggers killing other niggers???

Other urls found in this thread:

deadlinedetroit.com/articles/16241/n-word_slip_costs_reporter_lauren_podell_her_job_at_wdiv
freep.com/story/entertainment/television/2016/11/17/lauren-podell-resignation-slur/94003336/
blacdetroit.com/BLAC-Detroit/November-2016/The-unlikely-tale-of-how-Sam-Riddle-got-Lauren-Podell-ousted-from-WDIV/
liveleak.com/view?i=348_1479472772
youtube.com/watch?v=baIwoULlF3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AO5RrWT1FC0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgVEzwpy-Us
youtube.com/watch?v=NA7bFEMVzwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deadlinedetroit.com/articles/16241/n-word_slip_costs_reporter_lauren_podell_her_job_at_wdiv

freep.com/story/entertainment/television/2016/11/17/lauren-podell-resignation-slur/94003336/

>do niggers not care about niggers killing other niggers???

Because they are pure, concentrated evil.

They are a blight on this earth, not unlike mosquitos and cockroaches.

and it gets even better! some fucking nigger with a grudge was given the inside info and snitched on her.

>For the past six months, Riddle tells BLAC, he and the Rev. W.J. Rideout III of Detroit’s All God’s People Church, have been pressuring WDIV executives to relieve now-former reporter Lauren Podell of her position at the station after she was heard saying she was “tired of niggers killing niggers” while on the beat. (The comment, for clarification’s sake, was not made on air, though Podell has been profane in front of a hot mic.)

>How did Riddle become the face of this? Riddle says put-off employees at WDIV contacted him and Rideout to put the squeeze on the station, and trusted them not to endanger their position with the station.

>“I have what I consider to be unimpeachable sources in mainstream media in Detroit,” Riddle says during a protest outside WDIV Thursday morning. “Basically they handed me a match, and I lit it.”

blacdetroit.com/BLAC-Detroit/November-2016/The-unlikely-tale-of-how-Sam-Riddle-got-Lauren-Podell-ousted-from-WDIV/

if that is how reporters feel, imagine how the cops must feel

and then they see Clinton saying cops have inherent bias against black people and that's why so many blacks go to prison

Niggers gonna nig

BASED

>n-word slip
Kek. It's like they know every white person says it, just not in public.

so she made the comment back in march but this nigger is blaming trump rather than negro fatigue.

>“It’s the rise of [President-elect] ‘Trump-ism,’” he says. “A lot of racists have been lurking in the closet. Now they’re free to come out. Hate has been incubating for over a year during the Trump campaign.”

>“There’s a difference between Dave Chappelle uttering that word and those who are in a position to shape stories about America’s blackest city,” he says. “Otherwise, we end up in a Detroit where we ‘get tired of niggers killing niggers.’ That’s her world, that’s not my world.”

It's one thing to hear it from some old hag that lost the presidency, it's another to hear it from the current goddamn president, at a funeral for their fallen brothers no less

> What is protected speech
Sorry goyim but business can disown you for not following the (((agenda))).

I hope Trump or Bannon hires her on. This PC nonsense has gotten out of hand

>Otherwise, we end up in a Detroit where we ‘get tired of niggers killing niggers'.

That sounds like a much better Detroit. These people have no self awareness.

>Reporter fired

Good.

>why do niggers not care about niggers killing other niggers???

Because they don't give a shit about some dindu being shot but they still know that they can exploit it for more gibs if they pretend to anyway

dam that emoji shit is LIT!!!!!

>In the Trump-orchestrated era that we’re in now,
so it's fine when we have a nigger president?

hiro will you kill these year-old wordfilters senpai?
>no
so what are you gonna do?
>give you emojishit!

>not unlike mosquitos and cockroaches.
Those niggers are very usefull.

what is supposed to be here? i don't see any emojis.

He's right though. The veil of the PC side has fallen over America, creating an atmosphere of fear and oppression, where nobody dares speak their minds anymore for fear of reprisal from libtards and rad-fems.

Trump has caused tears in the veil of the PC side and he's going to return balance to politics. He is the chosen one.

THE CONSTITUTION ONLY APPLIES TO THE GOVERNMENT

How much does this have to be said before it will sink into your thick fucking skulls?

A private business can fire anyone for any reason just as they can ban guns from their property or subject you to a bodily search upon entry if they want to

but he's wrong. this private conversation took place in march. and niggers have been blasting other niggers since forever. his correlation and causation is all wrong.

she's just as fed up coverage niggers killing niggers as the baltimore teacher who told her nigger students that they are gonna grow up to be punk ass niggers who get killed if they don't take their education seriously.

a private conversation should never be the grounds for termination or a forced resignation.

only killery is allowed to have a public and a private opinion :^)

Well you can start a company and make that the norm but they're free to fire people for any reason at all

Hell they don't even have to give a reason they can just fire people at will if they choose

She should've known better than to say the n-word around strangers especially being a public face

her own fucking fault. she should say that she listens rap and hip hop and she just memorised the most used words from the tracks, nigga.

Wrong. The Constitution does not "hand out" rights, it acknowledges natural rights.

>Well you can start a company and make that the norm but they're free to fire people for any reason at all

You usually can't fire people on the basis of sex, race, age or union membership anywhere in the US. You can't fire people on the basis of sexual orientation in quite a few states.

Other than that, anything goes.

You don't even have to give a reason why you're firing someone you can just say "you're fired!" and they have to fuck off on out of there

Fired for "reportedly" saying something. So no proof, just someone saying she did. 'Merica

BASED Lauren Podell

Trump if Ann coulter turns down press secretary here is your woman!

>You don't even have to give a reason why you're firing someone you can just say "you're fired!" and they have to fuck off on out of there
America confirmed for third-world shithole

These past few years the US has gone full soviet
>the real problem is anyone who says there is a problem!

Hopefully Trump will be able to fix it.

This is why pc will die. The fact that "the n-word" was used is more important to these people than the black lives lost through senseless violence.

kek he thinks freedom of speech applies in the workplace. What a moron.

The violence is caused by people thinking casual racism is okay.

>those who are in a position to shape stories about America’s blackest city,

Aren't black people in any position to shape stories in america blackest city?

Like couldn't they shape stories about starting craft breweries and web businesses and community vegetable gardens and having safe streets and chaste women?

How come it's up to white ladies to not notice the major fact of their neighborhoods - which is that they literally can't even stop murdering one another every five minutes?

Good thing Trump has shitslam on twitter and nobody can fire him.

Saying nigger is only ok if you're one apparently, Obama said nigger no problem.

>He's actually arguing against a Detroit where niggers kill niggers

do these "people" even stop and think before saying this shit

do they even think, period?

>has to go downtown and report on niggers
>they always ALWAYS fuck with her in some way and probably tried to rape her a few times

she has a reason to be pissed when they designated her as the strong willed nigger reporter

Have you ever actually employed anyone? Do you actually think it works this way?

>implying you won't be sued constantly without jumping through a hundred documentation hoops

>I hope Trump or Bannon hires her on. This PC nonsense has gotten out of hand
That would destroy his administration before it even got started. Her best bet is to come stay at my place for a while until things calm down.

no you utter shithead, the violence is caused by the idiot niggers being violent to one another.

there is no one and nothing to blame for nigger violence but niggers themselves.

t. Ahmed al-Alemani

>tfw me and my boss say nigger in conversation as we carpool to work

Yes I own a landscaping company and no one has ever tried to sue

I KNOW HER HOLY SHIT. She didnt tell me she lost her job. Btw she browses this Mongolian Throat Singing board u fags

>I'm tired of reporting on these niggers killing each other in Detroit
mother of all fuck my sides

Say hi shes here

>BLAC Detroit magazine

She gets BLACKED don't you worry

Go fund me now

She sounds like she hated the job anyways. It's so fucking stupid. If we don't do something about these niggers, i'm gonna just start shooting them.

Nope. Lauren dates arabs tho

Yeah, you generally don't want to say you're firing someone for an illegal reason.

But if it didn't happen, employment law industry wouldn't exist.

If she really is here, tell her Sup Forums is proud of her. Unfortunately, even saying a word like that anywhere away from your home is career suicide. Hopefully, next time, she'll be more careful.

>tired of niggers shooting each other
>literally write for BLAC DETROIT

Tbh I think ill have her come over so i can give her money and ____.

That's arguably worse

At least I can wack off to a pretty blonde taking BBC but some nasty hairy goat fucker penis? No one wants to see that

liveleak.com/view?i=348_1479472772
>accept diversity or face war
Kill the one that fired her. :')

F

Her name was Lauren Podell

Work on your reading skills, dumbo

There is such a thing ad an employer upholding strict policies concerning personal ethical behavior of employees.

He fucking did that?

Link??? What a piece of shit.

She took my benis

>Detroilet
>angry about racism toward black people
Surprise surprise. That city is like 80% black, she'd be crucified for her opinions and the news station would suffer if they didn't fire her. Free speech doesn't protect you from all consequences, just legal consequences.

amercian white women are racist and should be shot

youtube.com/watch?v=baIwoULlF3Y

I thought you wanted to have sex with them, Jamal

How can you get tired of such good news?

>In the Trump-orchestrated era that we're in now, this is a dehumanizing world of torment.

Talk about mind wars...

Sounds like a good hire for Trump TV.

america really isn't a nice place

Nogs killing nogs in Detroit is their culture you bigoted shitlord

I've started accidentally saying "nigger" around my friends because I always use it here.

Stop ruining me, 4chins

That's a good thing bud. Maybe your friends will stop sucking nigger dick now.

Just another casualty of PC.

A private convo outside of the work place, yes they shouldn't be able to terminate from that.

However, a private convo held within the workplace, every organization would reserve the right to apply punishment if they wanted to. Once you're in that building, you're in private property and under their rules.

But again, a private convo held outside of said workplace, it absolutely should not be grounds for termination.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO5RrWT1FC0 DAS RACIS

youtube.com/watch?v=jgVEzwpy-Us WHOLE SPEECH

youtube.com/watch?v=NA7bFEMVzwE PLEASE CLAP