What does Sup Forums think about this woman?

What does Sup Forums think about this woman?

>woman

Next POTUS got 11k votes ahead of schedule.

>woman
Kek

>woman
Toppest of Keks.

fpbp. He's got a dick, OP.

pinnacle of femininity

this is going to be underrated
don't let it be underrated

Lol I keep hearing people at work say she is a man. As in customers loudly having a conversation saying "I knew there was something weird about that nigger."

If it reached normies there's proof somewhere to the story

Show us your big black balls

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน

Ugly man

>What does Sup Forums think about this woman?
>>woman

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

monkey with high heels

>woman

Poor bait

Git out

As much as this forum is conservative and circle jerky, I think she's genuinely pretty attractive.

FPBP.

>Michael LaVaughn Robinson.

Fpsbp

Spbp

Isnt this how AIDS started?

>woman

Nice try.

That is what I call niga.

fpbp

DESU I find her ugly not only because she has a manly looking features but because she is black in color and looks like an animal.

>>woman

/Thread

MADAM PRESIDENT

FUCK DRUMPF

she has warped out all of the floorboards in the whitehouse

I've always hated that fucking nigger for tarnishing the reputation of the Presidency with her monkey husband who turned the whole world into hating the US.

who is he?

>tfw Michael Obama shows you her balls

why did that man have to shoot him just because boy fell down? :'(