Drumpf btfo!!!

Drumpf btfo!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2016/11/15/counter-trump-women-are-mobilizing-massive-march-washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Krugman
youtube.com/watch?v=nTrAEtScIEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>racist
>bad thing

MY LIBERAL UTOPIA IS CRUMMMMBLIIIIIIING.

>Jeff Sessions is a racist

He's like the sweetest guy ever, would harm a fly

(((Krugman))), I hope Mike "eletric fence" Pence takes care of him.

>zap

no one's asking to work with you paul
all you do is get into insult matches with other economists and switch your position on policies depending on who proposes them
maybe brad or quiggin will retweet and like

I'm so glad that calling someone a racist, islamaphobe, sexists, white supremacist or any other catchphrase no longer has the sway it used to.

We don't care and the normies just ignore it.

The more they do this the crazier they will look.

It's not even that
>No one can give me substantial evidence that Steve Bannon is a white supremacist other than he's associated with Breitbart which was founded by a Jew
>currently Jeff Sessions just seems like someone against weed
>Islamophobia isn't real
Don't listen to them, these were and always will be the strategy of the Left. To undermine ones position by calling them a Buzzword

However if that fly was a pedo or an illegal it will a different story

don't forget his VP who would be right at home with the christian equivalent of ISIS

It's like the boy who cried wolf

It's not a phobia when Islam has literally declared war on you.

can you go ahead and name the christian equivalent of isis for us

(((Paul Krugman)))

Has this retard ever been right about anything?

>krugman
literally the guy who was wrong about everything

Westboro Baptist Church because they say mean things that hurt my feelings

Does that make them not qualified in any way?

that is until coon Beulah messes up his mint julep and massa sessions wallops the black out of her with his cane

No, it just makes all the cucks and SJWS triggered

paul's not wrong about everything, he's just a partisan hack, with absolutely no appreciation for how little power the democrats have at this juncture
also one of the longest-running clinton family shills with a national presence to the point where when criticizing obama he would often point out that he supported hillary

more than half of GW Bush's neo-con war-mongering cabinet were Jewish

I wonder if (((Krugman))) complained about them, too?

Yeah, this election has pretty signified that all the actual substantial work he did in the 90's was for naught, and that the world is starting to reject his economic proposals as a whole. Good. I'm glad. This guys been a hack since 2003, shoulda been locked away in academia and hidden for a while now

I'm an economist myself, and Krugman's text was my course book for 110, so I do really respect him and his Nobel (to say nothing of his Clark medal), but God fucking damn if he isn't losing his mind over this shit.

And he's wrong about a lot of it, too. Trump's tax plan, to start taxing speaker's fees and blow out the carried interest rule? Krugman just pretends that's not a part of the plan so he can make the rate reductions look unsustainable.

Once I realized Trump was actually a legit, serious policy dude (his speech aboard the USS Iowa), I ordered Crippled America and read it in a single sitting. The tax plan was straight out of Friedman's Capitalism and Freedom:

>if you're going to have an income tax
>(and you shouldn't)
>but if you're going to
>tax all income as income (no income discrimination with special tax treatments for cap. gains, etc.)
>end all exemptions
>lower the rates

Trump is motherfucking based and the dudes in my profession who won't get off his dick are fucking faggots.

((({{{[[[KRUGMAN]]]}}})))

Jesus Christ it never fucking ends does it? I actually thought that after trump they'd realize they can't just call everyone nazi willy nilly like that but here you go

same nobel prize """"""""economist"""""""" that said the Dow would crash after the election but it went to a record high

clearly nothing he says is valid at this point

The problem is that the cucks and the shills did not virtue signal hard enough!

he was right about the internet

it also reduces "not being crazy about muslims" to a pathological condition

Yeah he did substantial work in the 90's. Bushs wars turned him into full bleeding heart shitlib, which I think that a lot of people felt that way. But the dude isn't even trying anymore. People in the Econ field cringe when they see how far this guys fallen. Econ used to be the "Paul Krugman Show," now professors would rather give their students Stieglitzs' papers than anything that krugman is associated with. Sad!

I don't see what's wrong?

Alarmist much?

>maybe if we call them racists and bigots even harder they will become liberal

>Krugman

Enough said. The dude is the biggest clown. I don't know how this fucker won a Nobel Prize, but it must have involved a lot of dick sucking and cuckholding.

>KRUGMAN

>White supremacist as strategist
>a racist as AG
>a crazy Islamaphobe for Nat Sec.

God we wish.

But to answer him honestly;

>No
>Not that I'm aware of
>Literally no such thing as Islamaphobia

>(((Paul Krugman)))
Mere coincidence

>(((Krugman)))

It's funny - From a quick google, apparently Sessions does have a racist history of some kind.

Meanwhile Bannon doesn't.

So all that happens is Normies see a lie and then write off the entire statement.

The left has spent so much time calling fundamentally decent guys like McCain and Romney "bigots", "misogynists", and "literally Nazis", which is hilarious, because we now have an actual bigot as President and nobody is listening to them anymore.

>fundamentally decent guys like McCain and Romney

These dudes are political assholes just like anybody else. They play the game. They're not decent, they're cogs in the system.

When will they realize that they are not a part of this government? Trump doesn't want liberals and they can say/protest just as much as they like.. but it won't change shit.
Conservatives will lead now, deal with it you fucking retards.

Emperor Trump will send the KKK to smash all the windows in black neighborhoods, providing them with an instant economic boom.

someone should make one of these and have it say
>when a Jewish guy on twitter tells you to fix the country yourself if you hate it so much, so you do and win in a landslide

in other words, he selected republicans. What a fucking surprise. I'm so outraged by this.

I meant that they weren't racists or misogynists. They weren't prejudiced against any particular race or religion, and they didn't make demeaning comments about women. But now you have a guy who is actually prejudiced against a religion, has said some crazy shit about women, but the leftist outrage machine was already running at full capacity so they couldn't get enough people to care.

This whole election was just the Democrats' own shitty strategies backfiring on them all at once.

Obama had fucking al sharpton as his advisor for Trumo to be even that bad he would have to select david duke as his

commondreams.org/news/2016/11/15/counter-trump-women-are-mobilizing-massive-march-washington
Is this a soros front site too? Looks like another move.org

>Krugman was born to a Jewish family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Krugman

Economists don't take Krugman seriously. My lecturer went on a ten minute rant about this dork.

You lost, you no longer have a voice on matters. You can come along for the ride but you are going to be at the back of the bus.

Obama's entire cabinet were black or muslim racists.

Oh look, it's the weasel Krugman who is wrong roughly 95% about his doom and gloom economic forecasts, he was slightly right once and the media plastered it all over the place. Now Krugman is in anxiety mode that the big bad evil Trump won the presidency. We should listen to him and take his economic forecast advice, he's right 5% of the time. Fuck outta here!
He's been dead wrong almost all the time for the last 12yrs or so. Irrelevant biased little weasel rat.

Attorney General pick Sessions is racist because he rails about how illegals take advantage of our stupid laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTrAEtScIEY session manhandles bullshit artists on how illegals take advantage of our laws and the gov. is not effective in enforcing laws against them or just doesn't care

Steve Bannon former Breitbart news exec, yea he's a white supremacist cause he's not a cuck pinko liberal retard like always wrong Krugman. Ben Shapiro for fucks sake hates Bannon, so you should figure it out just from that.

Nat. Sec. Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn an islamophobe because he helped dismantle insurgent networks in Afghanistan and Iraq. I bet that hurts Krugman's little greasy boipussy. The media likens Trump as one of these insurgencies and how shocked Flynn would join him. And gasp! Flynn traveled to Moscow recently to meet with Putin.
>Flynn said he used the trip to press Putin’s government to behave more responsibly in international affairs.
The media tried to spin Flynn meeting with Putin as propaganda fuel used by some in the Kremlin to prop up Putin, go figure.

In the end Krugman is a retard for over a decade now, squirms and shrieks like a faggot on amphetamines. They'll lie cheat and manipulate any chance they get to make something seem like it's nothing, resorting to Nazi tactics of if you tell a lie enough times and often enough it becomes reality. So it's the biased media and the darlings on the left that are the actual Nazis.

Damn! Now America will never be like that bastion of civilization that we all know and admire - Sweden.
Woe is me.

Paul "nuke the cities to create grouth" Krugman

"The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in 'Metcalfe's law'–which states that the number of potential connections in a network is proportional to the square of the number of participants–becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's."

trump should pile it on with offensive appointments, what are they going to do, reject his entire cabinet?

They're all going to be racist.

Watching libs fling that word at every cabinet member is hilarious

Trump doesn't work with liberals. He crushes liberals.

Paul "'I welcome our new alien overlords'' Krugman

wtf i love trump now

On a side note, Krugman went on a cocaine induced mission and started blurting he can safely say he's been right about anything and everything over the years, never mind if you look at what he forecast for the last 15yrs he's been dead wrong 95% and right on one minor thing. Quotes from the retards mouth over the ages.

> “I think I can say without false modesty, a huge win; I (and those of like mind) have been right about everything.”

> 2008 Krugman says tales of a moribund Europe are greatly exaggerated. ... The fact is that Europe’s economy looks a lot better now — both in absolute terms and compared with our economy.”
Wrong
> In 1998, Paul Krugman predicted “Inflation will be back.”
Nope
>We now know that interest rates can, in fact, go negative; those of us who dismissed the possibility by saying that people could simply hold currency were clearly too casual about it.”
They actually did, wrong again.

And the weasel has the audacity to claim he's always right.

Krugman subscribes to the tactic of lie often and frequently and it becomes truth, especially if your biased friends in the media help out.

Adults are going to work with him, not Paul Krugman or the intolerant left. Krugman needs to dream up the next bubble.

When you call everyone a racist no one is. It's been thier attack strategy for decades and it's failing them. They literally don't what to do so they are doubling down on thier hysterical ranting.

Best thing we can do is keep poking them so they continue to make thier insults meaningless.

Forget debt, let's create a fake alien invasion so I can lend you money to dig holes.

A reminder that this type of tweet is against Twitter's TOS and should be reported.

i would have to say there is no equivalent.

Wahabist and Salafist Islam is ENTIRELY INCOMPATIBLE with the west when it interpreted faithfully.

They have nothing concrete, it's just a bunch of bullshit of telling the lie often and enough times it becomes reality. You notice almost everyone in the media is parroting the racist, nazi and whatever else nonstop about Trump and team, they think it'll stick one day. Of course 40% of the population believes it outright and doesn't question the absurdity of it.

The media is basically a bunch of blow job hacks, they're really not trying anymore, but it's enough to fool a good portion of the population in the US and internationally.

>tribalism is bad u goys

Have our people really become that stupid already?

It's finally going the way of "pinko commie!"

Liberals use terms like "racist", "sexist", "islamaphobe" and "white supremacist" so often than they literally no longer have any meaning.

Wait, who's the crazy Islamophobe? Nice.
Also, why do these people think Islamophobia is wrong?
Can we make the term fascismophobe a thing please? I hate those people!!!1!

>btfo

How so? This just shows that >our guys are going to be calling the shots in a few months, and libcucks are already trembling.

Helicopter rides soon boys!

Keynesian economics: not even once