Propaganda?

Why does reddit promote so much race mixing and diversity propaganda?

Another example

it's jew-owned and infested with good goy liberals

>Implying she'd want to be seen anywhere other than an underground car park with that brown streetshitting manlet

>My mom's husband

Once you realize that it's simply not feasible to keep all the other races separated from your own then the only logical thing to do is to try and increase unity between the races. More social trust is good for society. We've seen it happen with the Irish and Italian and polish immigrants, after a few generations people forget that they're not the same group of people. It's just harder when the people look more different because of how humans are wired.

So why don't we just kill all non whites then? Problem solved.

reddit is owned by jews

and until you take the redpill, most of their propaganda is incredibly subtle

Go to r/politics. That place is a shit hole.

They aren't promoting anything.
People of different races live among eachother

really made me think

>humans
>complete unity

Pick one and only one.

The interracial meme will die, one way or another. It simply doesn't work.

>Potatoes and Pastaniggers have been accepted
Maybe in multiculturistan.

Thanks Shlomo. I love niggers now.

Jennifer Lawrence looks good as hell in this picture. Aziz is decently funny too, if you haven't I'd reccomend checking out anything he gots on Netflix. They're all worth a good chuckle.

>and until you take the redpill, most of their propaganda is incredibly subtle

Underrated post.

>Reddit

Whocares.webm

Aziz, LIGHT!

>my wife's son

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

reddit get the fuck out

Attacks on common tradition, sexuality, law, Race, Religion, and morality have been used for hundreds of years to destabilize societies. What people don't realize is there are other people out there who want to see America fall. The internet is being used to help spread disinformation and propaganda meant to fundamentally change who we are leading to social collapse. When social collapse occurs it is those people who plan to step in and offer their solution to the problem they caused which will likely just be feudalism reborn.

In this particular case they just have a hard on for parks and rec

Nice, Kek'd

yeah, how about no?

Underrated post.

He's probably adopted

Sup Forums is right. You guys are pathetic.

>Black kid talks about his father
>Is not the real one
You can't make this up

Master of None is fucking garbage what are you talking about?