Do you seriously want to stay unemployed, Sup Forums?

Do you seriously want to stay unemployed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-employer-mandate/
bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm
calculatedriskblog.com/2016/11/the-cupboard-is-full.html
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300036
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU01300060
economics.mit.edu/files/8754
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Ages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you vote against your economic interests, Sup Forums?

Maybe im a fool, but i think that graph shows the opposite.

I remember all throughout the obama administration that is was "bush policies that make it this way, hes still in a recovery". So how long do past presidents policies last on the market?

This kind of looks like to me that republicans do shit, than democrats reap the reward and than tank it again to be fixed by republicans.

Could be wrong though

It is almost like you lack the capacity to learn. You're like a retarded baby that keeps eating its own shit.

Congrats on seeing through the bullshit.

In general, the first 4 years of a president's career is reaping the benefits or problems of the previous presidency.

>Financial crisis happens on Bush's watch
>Democrats reaping rewards

Republicans are great for the economy.

And it's not like the God Emperor disagrees.

He knows you're rubes, and he's ready to go in without lube.

I really hope I get to work a service industry job for 2.50/hr and be considered employed with my overinflated college degree. Thanks Democrats!

Must be the Jews

Exactly right. Ever take over a job that was filled by someone previously? You spend a few months just fixing that guys fuckups.

That may be all you're good for, but the median American has seen finally seen an increase in wages, reversing a long trend.

>tfw republicans had 12 and 8 year stretches of uninterrupted power in the White House
>tfw your argument holds no water

>median
Useless

nice bait

>redefine unemployment
>fuck up the job market with obamacare
>call it a success
My favorite part is where you don't include obama in Fuck off leaf.

Lol, so still down $1,000 from 20 years prior. Great point, Chang

Sup Forums about to be economically BTFO. Just give your money to someone richer than you to speed things along.

Part time jobs Vs Full time jobs.

Democrat policies force companies to cut down on hours and their full time benefits.

Republican policies benefit full time workers but it's hard to find good full time workers.

Similar to how nigs have 7 kids and their population only stagnates vs whites who have 2 kids on average and still flourish.

>the ACA destroyed jobs

>Oh no the poor investment bankers and millionaires are making slightly less because it's all going to the middle class!
Here's your reminder that all investments and stocks no matter how much money it is , only benefit the rich.

>hire 3 people to do the work of one person because of ACA
>say economy is booming

it's like you say things without bothering to look at data.
>tfw financial crisis, 7 years in Bush presidency, causes explosion of part time jobs
>tfw full time jobs have been in an uptrend since the financial crisis
>tfw your argument is complete fantasy, unsupported by data

Your graph shows that I'm right.

>in Repub administrations, most income gains go to the top.
>literally believing nonsense because partisan

>let's make a graph out of single data points so you can't tell if the end-of-term value was near the start-of-term value of the next guy

Either that or everyone somehow had the same damn job creation their entire term.

>8 full time workers
>aca kicks in
>16 part time workers

We added more jobs!

By posting this you're basically admitting pol was right to back Trump, a well known left leaning Republican, who isn't beholden to either sides establishment ideology. KYS you stupid faggot leaf.

it really does not. but ok.

And what do democratic policies do to the middle class?
>You're SOL son!

>the only response that shows inklings of intelligence.
congrats, you may turn out well.

see

Yes

Private sector jobs are some of the most unsecure job type here in the UK. Working as a public servant guarantees a safe job but normally comes with a downside to it.

>2222

Pretty much. You don't get big money in the public sector either. Career progression is limited unless you are a politician. Private sector is the money and the risk.

ok, Sup Forums, let's try something you can actually fight against

>republicans are good for manufacturing, trump will bring manufacturing jobs back

Obama econ leaf bot is back :3

It would of been nice to see your face on November the 9th, Obama leaf.

Totally agree m8, currently working two jobs and one includes being a public servant. Shit wage and slow progression is what I'm experiencing right now. Currently being trained for a job that will earn me about 30k a year in public service though so that's not so bad

why would I be sad? I'm literally set to gain from a Trump presidency. It's funny to watch idiots on Sup Forums bury themselves though.

>Implying Trump is typical Republican.

Trump is a RINO but not in the way RINOs are seen today.

That's just a graph that tells you "LOOK AT THIS BUBBLE WAITING TO BURST"

P-Pol BTFO R-Right guys?

ITT: How to make useless manpilulative graphs

I wish I could be unemployed. How do you NEETs do it? Can't get unemployment unless you're fired for specific reasons (mostly injury or position elimination) I'm pretty sure you can only get welfare if you have kids. I have no idea how you guys do it. I'm jealous really.

EuroNEET here,
Over here it basically comes down to how well you can complain about minor things in your life to the right people.

I love to see idiots get their comeuppance.

Can't take responsibility for your life? Vote Republican.

Holy shit r u me? Well done.

Here have another. Check the filename.

Now do one with debt.

lol goes down under republicans every time

nah it's not even me. this guy is good tho. lol your economy is so fucked now that the gop is in charge. GOP house, senate and president lol how'd that go last time?

dayum she throws the shit down yar

Please tell me all your secrets, oh great NEET master. How do I get on the bux?

Very true. Canada does well whenever the GOP crashes the US economy. For reference, the Canadian dollar went from 63 cents to par in 7 years under Bush.

Economy is fucked anyway because soros wills it.

Deutsche bank falling will be entertaining, though.

>Reclassification of, "Unemployed."
>High Federal Spending (artificial; impermanent growth)

>more impermanent growth

Same.

Reagan had to pay the interest payments on the previous Dem president's loans. Those have increased since.

BTW, Obama has nearly doubled the debt.

>Bubbles
>Federal Spending

Yes, Republicans are great for the actual economy.

>inb4 government grew under Reagan
Not in line with revenue growth; it shrank proportionally.

>Public Spending

And Dollar values continues to plummet when those credit expansions occur.

Real v Fake

Obamacare reclassified what counts as full-time and unemployed.

obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-employer-mandate/

Labor Force Participation Rate has gone down SIGNIFICANTLY under Obama.

Reclassifications & Government jobs.

Not up to date.

Enjoy a picture.

>>Reclassification of, "Unemployed."

lol. How retarded and autistic do you have to be to believe this? All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama. Nothing was reclassified except your brain to full retard status.

Obama parts labeled.

I actually posted a link showing that it was changed. Beyond that, the labor force participation rate has gone down. If it goes down and people aren't re-entering in the proportion they're exiting the job market then you will have a reduced unemployment rate. That's just a fact.

thanks bro but this is too easy.
it's not like this the opposite view is even arguable at this point.

>Labor Force Participation Rate has gone down SIGNIFICANTLY under Obama.

Cause of boomers retiring you fucking nimrod.

25-54 went up under Obama.

Holy shit right wingers are such retards. You don't even know basic facts.

The U4 includes discouraged workers. It's 5.1%. How retarded are you? The CLFPR went down because of retiring boomers. How do you not know this? Think about this for a second. You're so fucking retarded, you don't even know what a labor force is.

Your point? It has gone down regardless of your excuses.

>went up

No, it did not.

bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm

Younger people are also working less, actually.

25-54 went up. You're fucking retarded bro.

The CLFPR went down because of retiring boomers and also more kids in school (higher high school graduation rates, more post secondary education). WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS GOING DOWN?

AHAHAHA

Right wingers can't into economics AT ALL.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

GUARANTEED THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SEEN THIS CHART. THAT'S HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.

I thought Trump was a lifelong democrat

do u even calculatedrisk?
calculatedriskblog.com/2016/11/the-cupboard-is-full.html

"We've seen a record 73 consecutive months of job gains (80 months if we remove the impact of the 2010 decennial census). And there is still some labor slack, so there is room for more job growth (as an example, part time for economic reasons is still elevated).

And wages are picking up."

Actually, it went down.

You're lying by highlighting a part of a cycle and not a long-term graph.

This doesn't help your point, desu.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300036

If this graph is extended then the 25-54 argument fails, too.

added to warchest

Meant to post 25-54 (here)

It went down significantly under Obama. Lying by highlighting a section of a graph isn't good at all.

That's 20 to 24. Holy shit you're fucking autistic. Ya no shit there are more young people in university getting an education. That's exactly what I said. Not everyone wants to be an unemployed dropout like Trump voters.

Address this you retarded little bitch

Everyone can generate jobs with debt. Creating long lasting good paying jobs is too difficult for democrats

>Lying by highlighting a section of a graph isn't good at all.

LOL AHAHAH YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED. I showed the section of the graph where Obama was president.

You think Obama was president since 1950?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trump voters.. biggest retards on the planet.

look again dumbass

I feel sorry for you, kid. You're going to be so disappointed.

>poorly made graphs from questionable sources
>DEBATE ME GUYS

The U4 rate includes discouraged workers. It's 5.1%. What is your right wing retard conspiracy here? Furthermore job openings are at all time highs.

There are tons of great jobs out there. The problem for right wing retards like you is that you lack the skills, education and hard work ethic to attain those jobs.

I posted 24-54 here for everyone to see

.It's down, too.

I did. It doesn't affect anything, it just shows what ages don't work.

Given the age demographics of the US, his being unable to employ the people in the proportion they were before is just laughable.

Yes, and under Obama it went down. At no point has he had as high a participation rate as Bush had at his lowest. Analyze the graph!

and going to school is literally the best investment you can make for yourself, even accounting for student debt.

see economics.mit.edu/files/8754

>tfw uneducated trump voter

>Increase Private Sector Jobs
>While destroying the Private Sector

Trump's tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires will help the little guy!

AHAHAHA

>Impermanent growth
Because the gov't funded it, it can't be permanent? The only reason it goes away is because the next conservative administration doesn't continue it.

Do you think presidents have any control over the amount of jobs created? This is like complaining about the presidential impact on the sparrow population. Also KYS you dumb fucking leaf.

Funny how you keep dodging. I asked you a question.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

It's almost like it takes a few years for policy changes to affect the economy.

It's up to 80 months straight now.

Longest job creation streak in American history by far.

Job openings tend to be high when there's an expansion of credit as there has been under Obama. This doesn't disprove that the labor force participation rate has been lower under him nearly 100% of the time than under Bush nearly 100% of the time.

No, eventually it will have to go unless it can make a profit. If it can't make a profit then it just increases the debt. The debt must be repaid at some point, you understand?

>There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

Yes? What's the point here? There were more people working under Bush as a percentage.

This is in addition to there being more working-age people under Obama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Ages

yup

Like when Obama saved America from another Republican Great Depression with the stimulus package.

>We've seen a record 73 consecutive months of job gains

The labor force participation rate has declined and the number of people in 40-hour-a-week jobs has ostensibly declined as well. There has been a redefining of what makes full-time employment that has affected this statistic taking.

of the lowest quintile isn't gonna be saving 1 million dollars a year on taxes you leaftard

Avoiding ww3 seemed important at the time.

You're not wrong. This is exactly what's happening. Liberals are fucking retarded they should all be holocausted.

>Yes? What's the point here? There were more people working under Bush as a percentage.

No there weren't. Are you fucking retarded? Holt shit you must be 5 years old. You're too stupid to even know that Bush crashed the economy? America was losing 700,000 jobs a month when Obama took office. I love how you right wing retards absolutely worship failure.

hang yourself. i hate that attitude of faggots like you. fuck off with your psyop shit. you dont belong here

What's your point about how FTE is classified?

ITT right wing retards cucked by real data.

>
Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Cause he's a cuck for the globalist elites and you right wing retards worship him for it.

are you Obama Leaf?