Next President of Russia - "all is fags" Edition

Sup Forums, who do you think will be the next President of Russian Federation?
1 - Sechin, who start anti-Putin rhetoric right after Trump election.
2 - Volodin, who knows to be gay and pro-Putin, also he is a Chairman of the State Duma right now.
3 - Navalny, nationalist and known for his anti-corruption cases.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дюмин,_Алексей_Геннадьевич
vedomosti.ru/library/articles/2012/03/19/pervyj_vozle_putina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sechin
Least chance of doing stupid shit out of these three

But Volodin "the butt pecker" is more possible

So whos most likely to be new russian president?

what will happen to putin?

will he flee russia?

Navalny seems like the logical choice

>"the butt pecker"
kek

Are these the only realistic options? Who is the most likely and most "popular" at the moment?

Having just these descriptions as reference
Navalny looks like the obvious choice

There is only one correct choice.

Putin.

It's going to be Putin. Take your barbitura, Navalnybot.

But i'm volodinbot, your argument is invalid.

>i'm volodinbot
>Volodin, who knows to be gay
how progressive of you
kys

mummy or revolt. or putin.

Manya and her fantasy world.
Al least Sechin have balls to shut up your beloved talking head.

How many terms can Putin have? Also how long is a term?

He already have two, and after break another one (current) - till 2018. He probably want to be in Kremlin another 6 years (until 2024).

CUTE!

>jew, jew, jew puppet
pass

I'd seriously go with Poklonskaya in 2024. FSB Major Navalny has proven himself more useful at what he's doing now.

6 years a term, so it's ending in 2018. By constitution he can't have more than two terms in a row, but no other limits, so up to 2024, then someone else.

So if Putin is the most popular at the moment, then the anti-Putin rhetoric guy probably isn't going to win, right?

It should be either Putin or Dimitry the Bloody. Everyone else is a joke.

Not gay but Navalny look hot

>Sechin
Corrupt incompetent piece of shit
>Volodin
Corrupt incompetent piece of shit faggot
>Navalny
Corrupt and incompetent piece of shit.

Чoмy Boлoдин пидop? Зa pySSкoй пoлитикoй нe cлeжy. B /пo зaхoдить жeлaния нeт.

Can Putin run?

Yes

If poutine is so popular why does he need to fake elections even though he's in control of television.

He is not actually an ally - more, he didn't say the word now.
He just... put in jail our Minister of economical Development, who have similar vision with V. Putin in several points.

Basically, Sechin stands vs Putin this way, he wants more power with the upcoming Trump's presidency.

>implying he needs to rig elections
>implying everyone wouldnt vote for him with sky-high approval ratings

Why doesn't russia just let Putin be emperor for life? They made more progress under his reign than they had for 200 hundreds years prior

oни вce пидapacы

Heads of federal disctricts show their loyality this way, the way of big, good-looking numbers.

>If poutine is so popular why does he need to fake elections
Have you been listening to the Jewry controlled media lately? Putin's elections have always been free and fair, and he is an honest politician. (((They))) will do anything they can to slander him and make him seem like King Nigger of the US: that is, corrupt and hates all of his people.

2024 is not coming anytime soon, but one thing is certain - none of those faggots, especially not the third one.

those ratings are crap (almost nobody in russia would say to don't-know-who over a telephone that (s)he doesn't support the ruling party)

Request full video.
^^

the right one is cute, I'd take him purely based on aesthetics.

Don't know enough to make a good decision.

oi vei

do not pick the faggot your country is already fucked up enough. the last thing you need is SJWs, trannies, and nigger shit on top of it

Damn, people choosing good-photoshopped guy is not what i want.
Well, i'll remember this and next time all photos will be the same quality.

It's a "cockhole being bad at pretending" episode again. Go away, nigger.

Either 2 or 3

1 Sounds like a cuck

please do so, because in this pic he looks bretty gud.

sage

>Sechin, who start anti-Putin rhetoric right after Trump election
Wat.

this

>Navalny

explained here

That corruption scandal is not rhetoric you know. Did he say something?

Did even one russian politic say something real for ever?

The eternal Putin will never leave office.
He will rejuvenate himself with stemcells and more advanced stuff until the end of time.

who is the prefered choice of the russians here?

Volodin

Do you have any proofs of Volodin's faggotry aside from clickbait lj-bloggers? I vaguely remember that this rumors appeared at the same time, when there was some power struggle between him and Surkov. I call foulplay, until proven otherwise.

>Navalny, nationalist
more like (((nationalist))). Suddenly appeared from nowhere and became self-proclaimed leader of moderate nationalists, please. Not grassroots leader that's for certain.

>Sechin
Dont know nearly nothing about him, aside of that he's trying to monopolise our energy industry, which Putin see as a threat. Also he is one of the few non-kike big industialists, as far as i know. Cant say anything, but i bet if you puncture him, he blasts in the rain of money bills.

1. Putin
2. picrelated
3. medwedev?

My friend who is owner of one of the Moskow banks told me he has inside that it could be Dumin, the governor of Tula region.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дюмин,_Алексей_Геннадьевич

Dont know much about this guy. Just wanted to share with you.

>picrelated

his debates are funny sometimes

c-could he make russia soviet again? Also great?

Apparently Sechin was/is Putin's right hand man.

vedomosti.ru/library/articles/2012/03/19/pervyj_vozle_putina

Wasn't Shoygu viewed as the natural Putin successor?

I think that it's pretty obvious that whoever gets his blessing will win, personal qualities being secondary.

The young and refreshing candidate, Platimir Vutin.

I doubt that, he's a good wingman, but there is no chance he can make a decent leader

>Sup Forums, who do you think will be the next President of Russian Federation?
Putin.

/thread.

Putin will be the president until he dies.

one more term of medvedev
then back to putin again

When Putin no longer wants to run again he'll pass the reigns over to Shoigu.
Navalny probably won't even be allowed to run. Even if he is, the election will be rigged against him. A year ago Igor Sechin would have been closer to the top of the likely candidates, but he's apparently had something of a falling out with Putin. I'd expect him to be politically sidelined. I'd expect Volodin to remain in the Duma if anything.

So he won't be able to elected again then?

He will change the Constitution, then.

They need Putin so it can be Trump/ Putin broship for 8 years.

Was seems to be more the case these days. They aren't nearly as close as they once were from all accounts. Putin now appears to believe him as more interested in himself and what benefits him than he is in what ( in Putin's view at least) is in Russia's best interest.

In 2018 he can go for the second term in a row (fourth total) until 2024. Then it will have to be someone else like Medvedev. Then in 2030 he can go again for the next two terms.

Kek good

I like Putin.

well if they put the openly fag one into the Presidency, maybe the western world will stop complaining that Russia is a meanie-head to the gays.

If all you say is "anti Putin rhetoric", I can't make much of a judgment from that. that could mean a lot of things. there are areas where I can approve of Putin and areas where I don't. what exactly has Sechin been saying?

now, visit Russia and stay here for a while, Johnson

But Putin is a fucking shill.

He is not openly,

Putin for life.

Surely you can't go the first guy. He looks like Big Slammu from Street Sharks, only with the downs.

>3 kikes

Hmmm... Is that part of your memeing campaign for Navalny from 2ch/po/?

Also, why theres no based Zhirik?

Obviously you guys are going to know own more about him then me but from the information I have on him he seems like a tough nationalistic leader who doesn't take shit.

>what is pro putin propaganda

>Navalny, nationalist
Yes, amurrican nationalist, who should stay there in his beloved amurrica.

Yep. It's not like people will oppose it either. After the Trump effect giving Russia's economy a boost, Putins approval ratings will be super high.

>Analniy

Gay thing is just a meme.
Our minister of economic development was recently busted by FSB while extorting a $2 million bribe from Sechin's oil company and OP construed that as "anti-Putin rhetoric".
Basically OP is a faggot.

Is there any real nationalists anyway? Like not retarded neo-nazis or navalny kind of nationalism.
But those who stand with ethnically russian people

I second crazy but based Zhirik

>pySSкoй
ebat

>based Zhirik
>jewish

>Putin now appears to believe
It's more likely in reverse. It's Sechin thinking 'What the flying fuck are you doing, Vova?', and moving into shadow.

What did he mean by this?

Not only a Queen of Sup Forums, but also the future Empress of All the Russias!

>no, u

hey russia's if i were to go on vacation to your country what spots should i check out?

>pro putin propaganda
> America

Kek

>Shoigu
Welp, judging by what rumors i know, he is an asshole.
Im more inclined toward Rogozin, if picking from two of them.

Checked. Kek wills based Zhirik.

What is your image? Is that Putin? What does it mean?

Just buy standard tourist packs for Moscow, Petersburg and Novgorod.