twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wearing your shoes inside your home
Just why?

>touching the coach with your shoes

why not? We're not japs.

Solid manspreading.

it triggers me too, you filthy animal.

>English
anyway, paragay the reason is that americans are very active and like to go out of doors to enjoy our unspoiled nature often.

You wouldn't understand.

>shoes on carpet

Do you also wear shoes in bed?

Because it helps keep your carpet clean.

I have, but not when I was sleeping of course.

sorry, couch, and who needs nature ? China is the greatest country in the world and is not cucked by "Nature"

>americans are very active and like to go out of doors
Your obesity rate is showing

I'll just wash it

>implying picrelated is somehow better

d-delet this

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc&app=desktop

I take off my shoes when I'm staying home for the day, I dislike wearing shoes or socks when I'm home.

>that manspreading privileged fuck in the middle

I sleep in my jeans, does that count?

Why would you do such a thing?

I like wearing shoes 24/7 idk why

They're comfy if your feetsies are cold but i like to be able to freely wiggle my toes and shit

because it's comfortable

Doesn' really trigger or confuse me at all.

Wanna wear shoes indoors, go ahead it's your house not mine. I'm gonna put my shoes by the front door anyway if you don't mind, like it more if there isn't mud prints all around my house.

That is fucking disgusting

No its fucking not, why are Americans so disgusting when it comes to stuff you were indoors??? I DONT FUCKING GET IT

i don't do this though. Take off your shoes at the door and wear socks or slippers around the house

can i get a set of doubles right now ??

A vast majority of Americans do not wear jeans to bed. That guy is weird.

Either sleep in underwear or pajamas, depending on the climate you live in.

clearly not. try again

We Europeans know what's up, why are you even posting in this thread? Let those melting pots be melting pots.

>he cant get doubles
czheck those

^ this. The only people I ever knew who wore shoes in their house were a bunch of dirtbag slobs, their houses were always very dirty with garbage and all kinds of other shit like decomposing food all over the fucking place

>Make room as cold as possible
>Wear only underwear
>Pile on a shit ton of blankets
Objectively the best way to sleep

>93% of all shoes contain fecal matter
>stampede around house
>All floors contain more fecal matter than your bathroom

Then i dont get the "Wear your everyday shoes indoor" meme aswell, it just makes your house dirty and alot of unecessary cleaning

*Triggered*
Basic understanding of how many dogs pooed where you just walked.
If you walk into my house without taking off your shoes, I'mma stab ya!

>living in a swamp

>having carpet

I sleep ass naked.

I can't understand why ANYONE wouldn't.

I'm already at my most vulnerable, no reason not to pile it on. I'm already at my most comfy, no reason not to really max it out.

I don't even know what is supposed to be triggering here but judging from the other posts I guess it's about wearing the shoes or not indoors

I don't care either way but walking around the house with only socks is kinda filthy since I have dogs here so the ground is not exactly clean unless it's just been cleared today

>not living in a Swamp
>Not having toothpaste for a flag.

I do this too. Even in winter I will get it into the 50s in my room and then bury myself in a pile of comforters. Always stick one foot outside the pile too to regulate temp.

That is more common than the jeans thing. People are usually lazy to take them off. I personally leave them at the door.

When visiting other houses, I think most people take them off at the door though, unless the host states otherwise.

Is this some proxy shit posting or are you actually a savage? Take your fucking shoes off indoors idiot.

Thats what a shoe rack is for.
Shoes are for outside and slippers are for inside.

I hope to god none of you actually do this.

How fat can you be if its not common sense to remove your shoes before entering your or a friends house

Nothing confuses a robber more than a naked man with a gun.

Manspreading is word invented in America, not Europe, you triggered fuck.

>wearing jeans and shoes in your own house
>going to bed wearing shoes

rare flag

I haven't taken my shoes off in days, senpai.

I like to sleep when its cold in my room and i slowly warm up under my blanket, but i dont like sleeping naked, always have underwear

Plebians sit on couches.

I prefer to recline

Americans are truly disgusting

They step in shit outside and then smush it all over their carpets when they walk inside

I visited an American relative and has to excuse myself due to the sight and smell of poop stains and mud on their carpets

idk only time i can see it being okay is if you are having a party where it requires frequently going from inside to outside.

for what purpose

What has that to do with wearing shoes inside?

Why carry all the dirt from the streets to your home

>showering with shoes on

the madman

>Europoor

I never understood this. Aren't all the countries in the world with the highest standard of living, lowest crime and the best wages European?

Then you lift your shoes up with your hands, proceed to the next location put them on, go outside its simple really

No purpose really. Just never feel the need to take them off. They're comfy.

>implying I fell for the shower jew

Did you forget med countries and the Irish some years back?

Why would male alpha language trigger me

Really? What the fuck, never in my life have i encountered such degeneracy

disgusting

forget cleanliness, it's not healthy for your feet to be in shoes all day

Atleast i dont worship a false god (yahweh) and mutilate my cock

No, not really.

>Believing the leaf

>60%

>OOGA BOOGA YUROPOORS ARE FILTH OOGA BOOGA
Go back to your nigger hut

That sounds horrible. Just let your feet be free. I dont even wear socks indoors.

Rather then you american retardation

Yes you disgusting Amerifat, you and your people live like animals

Pic related, the average American's carpet.

Note the shit and mud stains (They like to play it off as spilled coffee) but in reality they love the smell of mud and shit

I can't pay debt but i can still buy a pair of slippers

>shitty shoes trigger Europeans
Kek wut?

I go completely naked, except for my new balance shoes and maga hat

that's from spilling shit, use a fucking door mat like a regular good american and your carpet won't be dirty.

Vacuum cleaners exists for a reason, they make the end result the same with no extra effort

More candid photographs of a typical American carpet

The Americans don't mind the smell and sight of it, in fact they take it as a "sign" that they've been outside of the house and thus they did a good deed

I like slippers.

might as well poo on the floor, after all, it is possible to clean up

>Vacuuming shit, "clean"

i like anime

>shes.jpg

>haha the union you guys dont like is actually bad
really made me think

Idk about yours but ours also can shampoo the carpet...

Maybe we have it cause we shart in Mart even at home.

>implying any of those made up words mean anything
muh (((statistics)))

And a raging hard on, of course.

I don't.

Only degenerates do that

Whether or not my dick is exposed is not going to make a difference if I'm in a crisis anyway.

The confrontation with the robber is going to go exactly the same. Dead men tell no tales.

If my house was on fire and I needed to escape outside, I might be in a pickle. But I guarantee you I wouldn't care until I was outside, and one of the advantages of having and working at decent relationships with one's neighbors is that they'll help you.

This is what Americans do every friday, they get on their knees in shame and clean up their filthy shit from the carpet

>not wearing slippers for the perfect compromise of warmth & comfort & walkability

Only poor people still use carpet. There are much better floor options these days.

Now THIS is shitposting.

keep arguing but it won't make anydifference europoor