Why is the German language so retarded?

In English you call them matches or match box and in German you call the box a STREICHHOLZSCHACHTEL and the matches are STREICHHÖLZER.

What the fuck.

When u don't like german, go back to Turkey, Ahmed.

In Finland we call them Scricketi Scratch

In polish it is
Zapałki

Fósforo. Master Spanish race

Twoja mama kocha moj durzy kielbasa

I thought in England they called them Scritchy-Scratchy-Lighty-Loos

I hate when faggots write german in all caps. Germans are not all universally loud

Polish is fucked up too, matches are "zapałki" which in free translation means "Behind penises"

You mean parówkę?

you are the cuck, why would anyone except brainlets use two or three words to describe a box of matches
in swedish
>tändsticksask

keked

>two or three words

its one word sven.

>tändsticksask
lmao even more retarded sounding than German.

Your language sucks Sven.

Fuck you ahmed I'm in my 3rd semester of German and it is so fucking efficient. Go write your scribbles on a clay tablet

>box of matches
>match box

matches implies only the potassiumated twigs

are you retarded
its very similiar to english

pay denbts

THE HORROR

In French we call these "enculeur de chèvres"

tulitikkuaski

What the hell is strange about this?

"Streichen" means to stroke. "Holz" means wood, in the plural sense "wooden sticks". "Streichhölzer" literally means "wooden sticks meant for stroking" which is what you do with a match. "Schachtel" means box, "Streichhölzerschachtel" literally means "box of strokesticks".

Compared to english, what does "match" mean? I can mean two things fitting together, it can even be used between humans, it can mean two rivals being equals, it can mean a whole bunch of totally unrelated things and the word indicates none of them.

Fuck back off to Africa or the middle east, you don't belong here.

pay depts

>its very similiar to english

Indeed. English is a Germanic language.

In Dutch it is luciferdoosje and lucifer. get on our level

I don't get it

Let me guess, tulitikkuaski also means fire, something being on fire, something that's already burnt, the color red and orange, being angry and the number 77

Yeah pfh, stupid faggots with your stupid languages.

Tändsticka/Tändstickslåda

No Muhammad, you can't immigrate to America. You have to stay in Germany.

tuli means fire, tikku mens small stick and aski is box. i think the word that you mean is hehku

Hahahahahaha! So true! Quickly, post this on 9gag with the rage meme face!!! You'll get so many winkies! XDDDDDDD

>Compared to english, what does "match" mean? I can mean two things fitting together, it can even be used between humans, it can mean two rivals being equals, it can mean a whole bunch of totally unrelated things and the word indicates none of them.
1350-1400; Middle English macche wick < Middle French meiche, Old French mesche < Vulgar Latin *mesca lamp wick, metathetic variant of Latin myxa < Greek mýxa mucus, nostril, nozzle of a lamp

streichholz literally means wipe wood, a piece of wood that you wipe on something

>Why is the German language so retarded?
You know this is an 18+ board. Shit likes this makes adult's brains hurt. Go back to 9gag moron
>SAGE AND REPORT THESE SHIT THREADS

It CAN also mean
stickbox came if 'tuli' is not understood as fire but rather as come and written "tuli tikkuaski"

> When u don't like german, go back to Austria, Ahmed.

FTFY, Mehmet.

belarus alwayas gets me.
and then there are stupid westerners
>why are you afraid of russians, user?
thats why.

>the fuckin German Artikls

LUCIFER MASTERRACE

Match box=TULITIKKUASKI
Matches=TULITIKUT

germans are naturally autistic

While we do have too much turks, this map is just about language

Our biggest immigrant group has always been germans

Please go back to Germany and stop taking our jobs. It's called fucking Zündholzschächteli.

In portuguese it's called Gosto de dar o Cu.

Le German is ugly language meme xD Upvoted!

lel, that's pushing it xD

I'd rather have a short word unrelated to the actual thing I'm talking about than a long word that describes its entire life story.

well exfuckingcuseme

I doubt anyone here would be able to pronounce that, it's really hard. I recommend trying to say it to a brazillian next time you meet one, I'm sure he'll help you out with that.

Learning a new language can be hard, Youssef, I know. But you can always go back to where you came from.

>Our biggest immigrant group has always been germans
The distinction between Austrians and Germans is a meme tbqh famalamadingdong.

Thanks based neighbor

shibice koj kurac

Depends on where you're from, but it's not about that

Łëł

Go back to your own country, nigger. We're fed up with you fuckmuslims.

It's a SCHACHTEL for STREICHHÖLZER and I don't know why that's to hard for you to get?

In Italian its "fiammifero"

sounds like your singing

I informed Frau Merkel about your bigotted post. You will be arrested soon.

I like the concept of very slow draw holsters

Forget it. Stupid subhumans cannot into Wortgebilde.

I don't even speak German and I get it just by looking at it.

Dutch: lucifer

just like the pretty uniforms, just how practical do you think they will be if the officer is required to actually do some real police work. like say chase some bag snatchers down a street

like satan?

yes

why

finnish sounds like some fictional tribe language

its the price they paid for loosing finnish-korean galactic wars

Its a lot more descriptive than the english.

But in Afrikaans its even more descriptive:

VUURHOUTJIES (literally: little fire sticks)

And just add -BOKS or -DOOS to refer to the box:
VUURHOUTJIEBOKS
VUURHOUTJIEDOOS

>låda
wtf never heard that
are you some kind of poo or sthlmr or something?

German is PRECISE not retarded.

I didn't make it up bro, I don't think there's really a concrete reason other than Lucifer being associated with fire.

You are just butthurt, because you are stuck with a meme version of German similar to Yiddish, Bergjude.

And if it wasn't Germans taking your jerbs it would be Abdul and Muhammad with Tyrone and Shaniqa.

Everyone in the world:
tank.

Germans:
PANZERKAMPFKRAFTWAGEN

deerrrrp
They fucking lost Stalingrad due to communications.

>Everyone in the world:
>what is Czołg?

Fire starting. Lucifer, satan, hell, burning in hell. Makes sense right? Someone probably thought it was witchcraft the first time they saw someone ignite a match. So they screamed LUCIFER SATAN TICKLE ME BALLS YOU THE DEVIL NIGGA.

All of that is true btw.

we have more welsh than polish ,urdu or hindi

English is the bastard child of German and French.

Harckocsi

i understand the logic but damn, the name of satan for a common item?
it strikes me as kinda blasphemous
in polish they are called simply "firestarters"