Can someone tell me what the fuck is Trump thinking with this Guiliani and Bolton shit...

Can someone tell me what the fuck is Trump thinking with this Guiliani and Bolton shit? I voted Trump specifically so he would tell the Jewcuck neocons to GTFO and now he's considering to put fucking Bolton and Guiliani into his cabinet?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwar.com/blog/2016/11/18/new-cia-chief-was-excited-about-attacking-syrias-assad/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe you shouldn't take memes so seriously.

Bump

antiwar.com/blog/2016/11/18/new-cia-chief-was-excited-about-attacking-syrias-assad/

Nice save kike

i remember reading an old chinese saying "hire your enemy and he will be more loyal than your friends, he has too much to prove to you"
relax niggas, Trump knows exactly what he is doing

Also, Steven Bannon. WTF?

>Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post-election

Giuliani is Trump's friend from back when he was mayor. They've literally been close friends since the 1990s.

I can't explain Bolton though. That guy should fuck off.

Literally nobody likes Bolton. Even the Senate GOP said he's a no-go. So don't worry about him.

read

Pompeo is the one bad pick so far. He's Jew-owned neocon trash.

how does putins dick taste?

Why is he wearing 2 collard shirts?

Im more worried about Jeff "touch the blunt say high to this grunt" sessions.

Dude is as statist as you get.

Looks like my degenerate burnout uncle

GREAT

MAGA

And why does he have chronic herpes on his nose?

Hes giving the public options and seeing how they sit.

Bolton was a solid no, so if you havent noticed, hes not really an option anymore.

Now Rudy is a solid choice and a lot of people like him, so hes still on the table.

Also, you know who else was an investment banker?

That's right, /pol darling Nigel Farage.

You shut the fuck up about Rudy. he was the best mayor we've ever had. Damn it, Rudy come back before this fuck deblasio fucks up everything and turns NYC into super detroit like it was during the 80s and early 90s.

BABY COME BACK!

t. Rudy