Kanye West supports Trump

Is Kanye our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PP1Do5kQRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Kanye wins 2020 after the Trump win I could die happy no matter what happens after.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PP1Do5kQRs

I guess he kinda is

But that retard should not be President

sage

Dont you remember why we all supported Trump in the beginning? It was because it was funny as shit. Only way to outdo Trump is to get this clown elected.
And in all seriousness, a black rapper running on a republican ticket would destroys the Democrats' most loyal base... be the final nail in the coffin

no, he's a nigger that didn't vote

>nigger that didn't vote
pretty sure that makes him /ourguy/ t b h lad

lel kanye is not running in 2020 against trump, that is for sure

>a literal border-line retarded nigger
Maybe if you're one, but not me.

fiddy would be a better candidate

he also supports trump and is probably pro-gun

He didn't even vote. Who cares he wants to run for 2020 but the nigga didn't even vote

Hey, that is what won Trump the election. Niggers too lazy to come out and vote like they did for Obama

This.

Fiddy for president.

Should drop Pence and let him be VP for 2020

I miss the old Kanye

Trump won more of the black vote than Romney. Most blacks just didn't care since Obama didn't help black people at all in 8 years, he actually made it worse for them.

Yeah he doesnt vote but make him President
>This is why we call you potatonigger

Sage

This nigger is worse than cancer. He doesn't "support" him at all, and if he ever claims he does, it's an attempt to be a massive edgelord, attention whoring nigger.

I fucking knew it.

I said to some black coworkers sucking his dick that he'd end up liking Trump too much to run in 2020. Not that he had much of chance because despite the MSM constantly referring to Trump as a "reality TV star", that's not what got people to vote for him. In fact, the election showed that people are getting tired of celebrities trying to throw their assumed weight around.

However I knew he'd be too much for Trump to waste the time anyway.

Sage

Haven't any of you stupid fucks realized this nigger just says shit purely for the attention? He's the edgiest faggot on this earth.

Stop taking a NIGGER this seriously.

Sup Forums has gone to shit.

Once again: he is a NIGGER.

N-I-G-G-E-R.

Hi, Seth.

>Kanye West supports Trump

who the fuck cares?
>nigga probably looking for a paycheck to pay for that gold digging wife of his