Trump lied to us

Trump lied to us.

May KEK strike him dead.

oh hey its the ctr serb
i missed you dude

Hey look it's the serb proxy retard. Welcome back stupid.

ftw... I'm #CruzMizzle now!

>montenegrin homosexual thinks his opinion is relevant

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

welcome back faggot

Why are you defending this, Sup Forums?

Nigger hes been saying most of this shit well before he got elected. We used this as ammo against ctr shills to disprove claims of him veing literally hitler. Remember?

I used to be a Trump supporter, but now, I am a #CruzMissile

C U C K T H E R E C O R D

Most Trump supporters aren't redpilled at all.

> serb ctr
probably pro kebab

Taking Keks name in this way will only result in you dying of aids. I'm sorry, Rip.

>no muslim ban
I think Trump is pro kebab, friendo.

CHEK'D

Sup Forums BTFO

Maybe because he said half of this month's ago and he said he was only keeping the decent parts of Obamacare and transferring them to a new Healthcare plan.

Jewish media is bringing up this shit now that he's won to make people not like him anymore. Fuck off shill.

REMARKABLE

Trump said most of those things to stay on the news and dominate the news cycle. He is going to be a moderate president with some common sense throw in (ie kicking out the most violent illegals, vetting muslim immigrants harder but not outright banning them)

your pents check out
I reluctantly admit defeat

CTR IS BACK LADS!!!!

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

Check'd and kek'd.

>lied to us
>something that doesn't effect Serbia in the slightest.

You fucking yurocucks aren't Americans. Get your own goddamn Trump.

>that butthurt Serb (probably kebab) who staked his entire life on Trump losing the election is now concern trolling

why can't you just kill yourself

DAM SON

Man Serbians are really trying to overtake Canadians as the biggest cucks on here

>tiredly misreads the pents from the post above
nothing to see here folks

I´m sorry dude, you just got aids.

hey there CTR might wanna switch up your proxies more often before you kill yourself to avoid your trial

worst. luck. ever.

S H A D I L A Y

Your right, OP. I regret my decision can we get Hillary back? She was totally the right choice and these is nothing wrong with her.

Nah just kidding I dont care about any of this.

I would be sweating bullets rn if I was OP

wtf i hate trump now

War at last. They'll burn, Kek be my witness.

Confirmed.

You are fucking dead OP you fucking faggot

>may KEK

God you sound like a fucking autist. Why haven't all you LARPing faggots fucked off back to /Reddit/ yet?

Nah, I got Jesus Christ to protect me from the satanic magic.

Plot twist: This is the Serbian CTR proxy who actually is gay, actually has AIDS, and is using what's left of his life to fight against the perceived evil of those who denounce his lifestyle.

damn, checked and wrecked.
Good luck OP

anyone who has ever seen an election. Knows that most of that was pillow talk baby.

PRAISE

yay serb proxyfag is back with obama econ leaf bot!

OP confirmed for aids victim.

>4242
Jesus is with me, heretics.

A FUCKING SERBIAN PROXY

(Hint: the system is rigged.)

>MSM and shills desperately trying to make us turn against the emperor

divide and conquer kike tactics have aged poorly.
give up shills

Ctr go home

funny thing is he's not even a serb
he got doxxed by /ex-yu/ on Sup Forums, he's a montenegrin progressive studying in Serbia and probably shilling for CTR to pay off his gender change surgery debt

No you don't.

Jesus doesn't believe in deception.

praise him

Jesus's number is 888, enjoy your AIDS

Wtf I hate Trump now

PRAISE HIM

Checked!

Put me in the Reddit screen cap homie

what did he mean by this

>Increasingly nervous man contracts sexually transmitted disease despite being virgin! Many such cases

>Media lies about Trump during Primary
>Media lies about Trump during the General Election
Media tells the truth about President Trump after the election?

You can't be this stupid.

At least Jimmy Buffet can come sing a song for him now

Das rite, Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

It's a meme you dip!

Kek is a god of CHAOS you retards

you relied on a fucking chaos god to get your candidate elected

you asked for this

Donald J Trump is 888 as well lol

YASS QUEEN SLAAAAY

Thanks faggot.

RRRRREKT

Thy will be done Praise Kek

RIP OP

Sometimes I wished Hillary had won. Your country obviously needs to be bombed into submission again.

Wtf I hate white people now

I wondered where the serb proxy fag went. CTR still keeping you here?

Isn't this funny though? I wonder how SJWs will react if he does things that benefit them instead. Like, how will they wrap their heads around that? I expect some to implode because of the contradiction.

thats what univision thinks hahahaha

I agree with this. Bit random? But MSM is is streight up surpressing freedom of information. Or at least trying to

Such is his will. Praise!

I love how Serb OP is too afraid to respond directly.

Enjoy your death cunt.

Whatever he does, it will be wrong.

He could heal the Earth and absolve us of all sins, they would bitch that everyone in hell is still fucked.

asdasasdasdasdasfasfasfasddasdasdasda

I BELIEVE

>when OP is dealing with forces beyond his comprehension

TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOR AND KEK'S MESSAGER ! MAY THOSE WHO SLANDER HIS NAME OR HIS MESSAGER BY SLAIN !

That would be hilarious.

I am never going to fuck with kek. His wrath is terrifying.

WITNESSED

lol op btfo

does kek like traps then?