If you support the war on drugs you should kill yourself

First off, if you support civil liberties at all you should support legalizing all drugs. Saying the state should control what you put into your body is an extremely fascist way of thinking.

Secondly, does anybody fucking remember how the prohibition worked out?

Thirdly, the current war on drugs has been a total failure, it has cost trillions and accomplished LITERALLY NOTHING. Well, except for giving us the largest prison population in america, and most of those people are locked up for nonviolent offenses

Fourthly, even if we do build the most secure wall of all time along the Mexican border there are still these things called boats and planes and also this new thing called "mail"

Fifthly even if we do stop all drugs from flowing into our country it literally takes a fucking seed and some dirt to make 10 pounds of marijuana or like 10 grams of opium. If we couldn't stop all the moonshiners during the prohibition how the fuck can we stop people growing plants which is WAY fucking easier.

Sixthly, all drugs were legal in america up until like the 1930's. The only reason they were made illegal is that pharmaceutical companies lobbied for it so they could increase their profits. Just like how private prisons are lobbying to keep marijuana illegal today.

I literally could list 50 more reasons why the war on drugs is retarded, but Sup Forums has a 2000 character limit. Anyways can anyone on here give me just ONE legit reason why we should continue the war on drugs? I doubt it

There isn't, they'll just scream

> muh degeneracy

or some stupid shit

You dumb fucks are being jewed by big alcohol/tobacco and the private prisons.

You say that, but you may end up in a situation much like the opium wars where you have no choice but to take action as a nation, because foreign powers are draining your country dry with their drugs.

Professional criminals should optimally be shot instead of recovered. Imagine the resources we would save society.

Make the war on drugs great again!

>if you support civil liberties at all
I don't

Fuck off shill

The main issue really with the legalization of drugs is not a civil rights one, but rather the fact that those drugs can be used as an economical weapon.

If you legalize all drugs suddenly, then you'll end up in a situation where Mexico suddenly has both the production capacity as well as the permission from US goverment to make a ton of money at their expense and thus become able to influence US politics.

This is why you must be extremely careful on how to deal with drugs, especially considering that it does actually lower the efficiency of your country and thus reduce it's national power.

This

>muh degenerate escapism drug
I hope our new AG tears you faggots a new asshole. Decadence and hedonism are why our culture is so fucked and you're looking to make it even worse.

If you could buy heroin cheaply or get free inpatient rehab I think we'd see an instant drop of theft across the nation. Just some food for thought.

Not saying I'm huge on government resources but if you've been to or lived in MA you might think differently. A big part of the problem there is that it's not the destined junkie down the street who got addicted. It's your normie uncle with 2 slipped discs in his back that can't afford to buy pills anymore because he now he's addicted from long term use. But the doc said go ahead! He slowly goes to the black market and goes through cheaper options until he is a full blown heroin junkie living under a bridge. Truly a sad story.

modern inferred cameras with the right software can actually pinpoint a single canabis plant growing in the middle of a hemp field or joint/blunt in some ones hand ect at decent ranges

its not even knew they have had this capability for like 10 years and its cheap enough now that your local police department might have updated their helicopters

you might think its all crazy talk but using visible light we can determine the elemental composition of a star

no shit youre russian.
"i hate fun" the post.

DUDE

this.

READ IT FAGGOTS.

i can't stop talking about weed lmao it's all i talk about XD

I agree wholeheartedly. Number one killer in America is heart disease caused by obesity, but the govt doesn't have a problem with people stuffing their kids with happy meals. It's like click it or ticket. There's no reason the state should have say in my safety unless it infringes on someone else's safety and seat belts only affect the person deciding to or to not wear it. It's a fuckin cash grab at best and facist at worst.

Then why doesn't Mexico lead the way in literally any other industry? Legalizing drugs takes power away from cheap illegal manufacturing...

>mail

Fuck off grandpa

I thought CTR shut down? Guess not lol

my_8th_grade_persuasive_essay.docx

nice refutation

There's also the issue that much of the money in the drug trade in US is apparently used to create untraceable funds to goverment black ops.

By legalizing drugs suddenly, you'd also be cutting funds from whatever shady shit they were doing to protect your country, thus lowering your ability to protect your national interests abroad.

I believe that legalizing drug trade in US is a very bad idea in the long run at this current time at least.

Lolbertarians should be gassed

everyone knows the war on drugs is a racket.

>drugs is not a civil rights one

To add to this, most drug abuse extends beyond the individual and becomes a community problem. I personally don't mind if you want to go off into the woods alone and abuse drugs by yourself, never to return and cause a drain on our social services, but it's never that simple. You may have stolen from others to pay for your fix, or perhaps your drug use is affecting your performance at work, or your safety on the road. Even worse, you may be a parent who is now neglecting their child.

None of this is acceptable, because now you are infringing on the liberty of others.

Legalizing drugs means you'll have legalized narcopolitics in your own country.
There's a lot of money to be made with legal drugs as well.

>mexico gonna bust us up with cornering the weed market

HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

lol

>By legalizing drugs suddenly, you'd also be cutting funds from whatever shady shit they were doing to protect your country, thus lowering your ability to protect your national interests abroad.

You lost the plot here, bro. All that black ops shit is being done for the benefit of kikes, not Americans. It'd be a blessing if that stuff stopped.

It would be easier to to deal with social problems if drug users were offered real help instead of conviction sentences for minor possession.

If you grow your own weed and smoke it, who the fuck cares?
However, legalizing drugs, allowing hundreds of tons of heroin and cocaine flow from Mexico to US and allowing the money made from that to be used to lobby US politicians...
Well, you already got pizza passed off as a vegetable on school menu thanks to lobbying.

Furthermore, that money will create a bigger deficit in US-Mexico trade, which means they'll be milking your country for money using highly addictive drugs produced super cheap.

China's been trying to do this with Tobacco for a long time, but west did "coincidentally" start cracking down on tobacco so cheap foreign tobacco was never much of an issue.

>Wasting millions of dollars of taxpayers money in helicopters to seize 1 joint.

Nice priorities there amerilard.

Ultimately if your nation developes an addiction to a luxury product, that means either paying for a foreign country to produce it, sacrificing your own workforce to make sure it's available in your country or banning it.

>extremely fascist way of thinking.
Stopped reading there, you degenerate druggie.
You don't get to dismiss political opinions by just going ''DAS FASCIST!''

Kill yourself.

>it has cost trillions and accomplished LITERALLY NOTHING.

Well, to be fair, it HAS made a few people obscenely rich.

But, yeah, you are right.

>Implying big pharma companies aren't using drugs as an economical weapon at the moment.

I tought "whites" were smarter.

You could apply that logic to any vice - be it alcohol or junk food or drugs.

Dumb argument

If I wanna smoke a joint in my room, why the fuck should anyone else care?

>an extremely fascist way of thinking.

This is Sup Forums.

>Thinks Black Ops protect citizens interests

Good goy, keep protecting pedo parties and opposition hitmans.

The USA grows some of the best weed in the world. If we got other countries to legalize it as well, then we could be to Marijuana what the french are to wine. Could be fun.

Legalize everything completely or legalize nothing completely. Middle ground is the problem and I dont give a fuck either way.

PS: Deport stoners.

Because I don't like you, or your hippie friends.

This, there is no legit reason for drugs to be legal.

I'd be completely ok with the legalization of all drugs, but I'm also happy not legalizing them since it gives us a convenient way to put niggers in jail.

We should make ALL drugs legal and sold over the counter to anyone over 18
Except pot even possession of every a small amount of pot should be a life sentence

because fuck potheads