Just a hypothetical.. What if Trump would have won the popular, and Hillary won the electoral...

Just a hypothetical.. What if Trump would have won the popular, and Hillary won the electoral? How bad would Sup Forums be freaking out about how the electoral college system is rigged and call for armed uprising.?

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a50738/russia-wikileaks-2016-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

irrelevant question, because that would never have happened.

OH it would have been sooo bad, not even close to what liberals are doing now that's for sure

Republican voters don't riot in the streets at the drop of a hat.

i fucking hate niggers like you, he said hypothetical.
It just means you would freak out like the fucking subhuman ape you are.

please kill yourself and everything within 2 generations of your shit genetics

>how the electoral college system is rigged

No. About how the vote was rigged.
Which it still was, and that still needs to be called out.

I'm just amazed at how the system was "rigged' until he won. By his own words he won a rigged election.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote, I don't care how many Mexicans California can cram into a voting boo h

In all honesty, we don't riot. We have jobs and stuff to do.

The unchecked leaf speaks truth.

Sup Forums would be complaining about unbalanced electoral voting.

And your proof of this massive rigged election? The vast rigging of hundreds of 1000's of disparate voting systems?

Again... . Proof? I mean I can call you a nigger, but it doesn't make it true..

It would be a bit of a shit-fit but nobody would have been killed in the riots yet.

he did, and that just proves how awesome the guy is, he won an election that was rigged against him

means hillary is so incompetent that even with the election rigged in her favor, she couldnt win

a fucking christmas tree

The President openly encouraged illegals to vote. I'm betting more than 2 million of them did exactly that.

Honest to god, I probably would have done nothing besides speed out in my room and shitpost. Why would I riot? We live in a constitutional republic, not a direct democracy. If I was in politics, I wouldn't waste time crying and dividing people more, I'd be working on regrouping the party and seeing what we could do

Just a hypothetical. What if Trump won 90% of the black and hispanic vote but whites overwhelmingly voted against him?

See? it's a ridiculous concept.

Just as big of a shitfit online, except there wouldn't be riots in the streets.

Unless the system was rigged in his favor...

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a50738/russia-wikileaks-2016-election/

Exactly how are you going to vote if you are not registered to vote?

without soros to hire people to riot, trump or someone else would have to pay for the rioting at 15 bucks an hour

people who riot for pay should be seriously something'd regardless of what the riot is supposedly about

the proof is high level democrats on tape bragging about cheating the system in their favor and winning by any means necessary. you've got to have some serious cognitive dissonance to believe there isn't widespread fraud especially in these liberal sanctuary cities

>esquire.com
>NSA claims russia blah blah blah
>no actual source from wikileaks

in no where in that retarded rant it says putin or anyone could have changed votes or cast illegal votes to trump
so no, cry some more, but the election was never rigged in his favor

it would be also extremely funny if they could change votes to trump on the machines that were manufactured by the people endorsing/funding hillary too, how incompetent they would they need to be to allow that right ?!

If I had hypothetically lived in the US I would have hypothetically left and tried to move to Poland or somewhere where the girls both redpilled and qt

Like I'm planning to do now after Britain has passed that snooper law

You do not need an ID so you can just say a name as long as its a registered voters name...how many mexicans have the same name...

Sup Forums wouldn't be freaking out because we'd realize that we lost fair and square.

i suspect the reaction would be brainstorming tactics and strategy on how to convert the popular vote into an electoral college victory the next time around.

Rightfully pretty bad, because it would be clear that illegale and other passport americans, who voted for her enfroced their will on to the real americans.

Many of these states don't require ID. You just need to sign a slip of paper saying you are who you say you are.

Literally all the democrats need is a list of registered names on file and they can go around claiming to be these people and vote.

Bull shit. You would have bitched about a rigged system and the Soros Boogeyman. Especially once Trump whined about losing, everyone one here would have gone into full conspiratard mode.

No proof of citizenship required in some states to register & vote.
some states allow you to 'register' & vote on voting day..no ID required.

There's video proof that they rigged the primaries.

Do you think they were gonna stop during the big one, the general? Yeah fucking right pal. Trump won a rigged election, as the will of the people in key states was too strong.

Lol well you just keep enjoying that hypothetical pal

its funny how you know and are so certain of what other people would do in that hypothetical scenario, just like you knew and were so certain that hillary would win
dont you get tired of being wrong ?

A blind man on a galloping horse could see Trump was going to win. If Hillary had won the freak out would have been for reasons way beyond a "faulty" system.

It entirely depends on how much we lost in the electoral college, not on popular vote. There was some doom and gloom pre election because of the massively incorrect polls. If it was a Hillary landslide in the EC, Sup Forums would shitpost for a week, and that'd be the end of it. If Nevada was the tipping point, Sup Forums would have chimped out (online only) for weeks, due to the corruption Trump sued against there, but the judge was a faggot and dismissed.

Yes, there would be some people arguing we would switch from EC to popular if the shoes were on the other feet, but we wouldn't be rioting

"hypothetical" scenarios are worthless

>dude how would stalin have acted if hitler had found aliens on antarctica and used their spaceships to escape to mars lmao

Not vaguelly as much as li tarda are freaking out now. And they wrote articles on articles before The elections saying that if that happened Trump was still SOL because it's not the popular vote that decide the elections in America.
It's just allways everyone else's fault ain't that so?

Exactly, rigged against him. He still won.
You're not getting out of this with wordplay.

i would say the same thing to them as i say to the Hillary supporters. if you really believe that there is a problem with the electoral system then do something about it before the election, not after you lose since you just come off as a bigoted cretin.