100% of Trump appointments are white men

*sips tea while waiting for Drumpfkins to defend this*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

Defend it? Why? This is the best news ever.

Lol of course Katy turd is upset, good

I don't think I can handle this right now *sobs*

>trump says government hires losers
>trump hires white men

What did he mean by this

Shitting on white mails worked so well last time.

Lol triggered little bitch

I don't need to defend shit. Get fucked OP.

Did you think that we were joking when we said that the day of the rope is coming?

You appoint based on ability, not skin color. It's racist to choose someone based solely on skin color. Should the NBA start hiring 5'1" Asians?

>defend our country being great again

This is why you have to go back.

1.They are better?
2.They have real american ancestory?
3. They dont get blacks or mexicans in for being black or mexicans, because of 1. and 2.?

>defend it
Why would I need to? Hiring the objectively best people for the job isn't bad.

Isn't Katy Tur a white male too?

LET'S QUADRUPLE DOWN ON THAT WHITE-BASHING

>*sips tea while waiting for Drumpfkins to defend this*
Why would it need to be defended?
It statistically have a better chance to do a good job.

Since,
you know,
women sucks.

>all of trumps picks are loyalists

Kek no kidding, that's how EVERY administration is made. You think Axelrod and Gibbs were outsiders when Obama brought them in?

Race and gender doesn't matter. Keeping score makes you a bigot.

Defend what?
It's a fact that whites are the superior race.

>defend this

What the fuck needs to be defended faggot?
>Obviously you didn't get the memo that political correctness is now passe.

be better

So salty yet so sweet

so we might be getting competent people in our executive branch for once?

>appointing Americans to political positions

Why would I need to defend this?

Implying its something that need to be defended or something that is bad.
He promise you MAGA - he's doing it.
Niggers are generally incompitent.

That's good news. Obama showed that niggers shouldn't be allowed run a country.

This.

Why do I need to defend it? I think it is an excellent decision.

Don't forget....

>CIS
>Priveleged
>Rich
>Pussy Grabbers

Goddamn it feels fucking good now.

If Obama hired only black people would these people be offended

White men are the most qualified for pretty much everything. Well kikes too I guess.

I guess Kelly Ann is a male too.

oh no, why can't he have a Muslim Brotherhood member on his team?!

wahh

Past perfect speaks for itself.

>90% white people
It was our turn

>sage goes in the options field

This, many Trump supporters are of all backgrounds. Trump reached out to those who felt left out, whites just make a large majority of the groups as the Left has many minorities under their control via indoctrination and handouts.

The Hill Shills should be at war with the Bernie Bros as when Sanders got eliminated that lead to a massive schism in the party.

Also Hillary fucking conceded after she lost, so even with your stupid petitions, she won't get in.

just go to youtube and search "black people vote hillary clinton". you will find lots of black trump supporters.

is race means nothing then its not bad if you use only 1 and if gender means nothing and men and women are equal then it also means its not bad if you only use one of the 2

so bringing up that 100% of the appointments are white men means your a racist sexist faggot who thinks white men are less capable or that women need help

people like you , merkel and le weed man are the problem. bunch of xenophobic faggots

yo wtf OP that's the shit furries do
*glomps you*
*sages your thread*

It's a merit administration.

>What are you insinuating? There is a problem with your statement? I see nothing wrong here.

OP is a faggot as always, but I need help from burgers

What does "sip" tea mean? How is it different from "drink" tea? I'm working on my english desu sempais

>white mails

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

>katy tur
please stop posting fake news here. she was exposed on wikileaks.

He tried to put Ben Carson in his team but he's apparently not interested.
Fuck you op amd your bullshit

White men = loyal.
Not White men = not loyal.

White men have a long history of success why would we not want them for public servants?

Black public figures offered no support to Donald Trump. What the fuck is he supposed to do? Appoint Diamond and Silk to cabinet positions because they're black and support him?

Nope-- not even her father.

qualified black people are just more rare, that's it

have you ever had a black boss? i have, and it's hell. she was simply much dumber than me, and a lot of the issues we had were a result of her incompetence.

This, white men wrote the foundation for this country and were the majority of the drive behind its success

seems like good business to go with them again

Pretty sure he was satisfied to sell his book and move on.

>It's true
Kek

He said he would select the most qualified, didn't he?

Our founding fathers created a system where only white male goys could vote. This is nothing new, and is more originally American than massive diversity in government.

why would I try and defend this, I am fine with it.

You see, we don't have to "defend" reality. But you have to deal with it.

Trump should hire Jeb!, that should fill the diversity quota

That's what I voted for

>NBC Fakenews

It's not that difficult. You want to make sure SJWs don't sneak in? Don't hire vaginas.

Isn't her mother I white man as well?
Or was it her father whimpers a white woman?

Sip is being tight lipped and drinkimg slowly/ a little bit at a time. Like how you would drink a hot beverage.

autocorrect
Whimpers = who was

How do liberals balance their seething hatred for white men and their anti-bigotry facade

defend what brown subhuman

they should both be press secretary desu.

i want to see sassy black bitches roast media cucks during press conferences.

>Trump reached out to those who felt left out, whites just make a large majority of the groups as the Left has many minorities under their control via indoctrination and handouts.
This. The Democratic party used to claim to represent those "redneck" types (white, working class men, generally over 30, with a high school level education) almost exclusively, but in the years leading up to the last DNC, the party basically said to those people "we represent everyone but you". The people who voted for Trump generally lived in rural communities isolated from the global economy, and haven't been doing very well economically as a result of globalism: it's really no wonder they're voting for Trump.

Hes going to put the best qualified people on his cabinet.....so I would be surprised if they were not all white men.

That's embarrassing.

A sip is just taking a small drink. So when someone says *sips tea* they're indicating that something is taking a long time to happen, so they're patiently taking small drinks or sips of tea. You're welcome huehue

what's the problem with white men?

They simply perform mental gymnastics by saying that whites are the oppressor and that it is justified, they are no different than the Islamist religious extremists in the regard of justification for their actions.

I supported Trump so that my voice and my opinion would be put first and foremost in politics. America is for white men.

How can Katy Tur continue to pretend to be a journalist?

The electoral voting petition and safety valve put in place by our Founding Fathers is made precisely for this situation. The electors don't get to vote Hillary or a democrat but a true conservative Republican with his head on his shoulders and actually fit and qualified to lead the Free World. Not a failed business mogul turned popular reality television star. This website is just satire and fun right?

A FUCKING
WHITE
MAIL

we already knew this when ben carson refused the seat

they are pushing for the race war NOW

It's what we wanted. Why would we feel the need to defend it?

By definition, you have to be a bigot to call someone else a bigot.

>big·ot
>ˈbiɡət/
>noun
>a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Thank you.

Maybe they shouldn't have campaigned on a platform of hate against white men, huh?

Thank you. Checked.

defend what?
are you a racist OP

Don't care and I hate minorities anyway so yee

She's kind of hot

What have we to defend....??

This thread makes no sense.

>white people make the world
>WHAAA WHY ARE YOU HIRING WHITE PEOPLE

>You can't give a person this job because of their skin colour!
*drinks beer while waiting for libtards to defend their racism*

Why is Katy Tur so physically unattractive?

Her liberalism makes her even uglier but jeez. NBC used to have no problem finding good looking women to put on TV

She is sad that Trump put her below both Mika and Megyn on the femslut journo rankings internal campaign document

What is we're supposed to feel the need to defend?

>70 percent of the US is white
I don't see the problem

>in a majority white nation built by white men, been majority white 80-90% virtualy since it's inception, migrants come in illegally change demographics and now "determine" that having white men in charge of white nations, is somehow a bad thing..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Why don't you gtfo.. if people like you did it so much better, you would still be in your own nations..

I came to post this.

Qualification has nothing to do with skin color.