Is this the rarest flag on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gozo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe, only saw 1 pic of it

I saw antartica a couple of times.

Wtf why is it white

its i-i-its beautiful

I'll be there for a business trip from Monday evening to Thursday afternoon next week, stick around and you might see me shot posting if my hotel WiFi doesn't block the chings

Cause its been declared to not be owned by anyone. So it's white, or the absence of color (in terms of paint and dye"

> *shit posting

Fuck off, Apple

If they have internet in antartica that means the infrastructure was laid out by a real country so you'd probably get UK/argentine/norwegian something flag

Good luck nigel

there was also some guy going around on a boat in the pacific.. He came online with all kinds of weird tiny little islands nobody ever heard of before..

Palua Cook Islands, Niue,Tonga etcetc.

Malta is kinda rare too

Nah I don't think so. A lot of tiny british islands in bumfuck nowhere are much rarer.

I'd wager that Antartica has its own IP range and besides you can arbitrarily assign a flag to an IP range and specific IPs.

Monaco's flag is the same as Indonesia's, though. And I've seen plenty of Indonesians.

hi

I dunno bout the islands but antarctica is a proxy

what are proxy-servers: the thread

hi

>rarest
Nope. You can't get Bouvet Island, Heard Island and McDonald Island, US Minor outlying Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, French Southern Territories, Western Sahara or Micronesia.
Absolute rarest that you had a chance to get is Mayotte.

Malta is as rare as you are, which means not at all, I've seen more than 2 them in the same thread at the same time a few times. I wonder how good their italian is, we could crash a few threads with no survivors if it's as good as I think it is.

>antarctica is a proxy
No he isn't and he posted proofs of it.

>US Minor outlying Island
>French southern territories
Seen both

could you guys prove that you're not using a proxy? please?

Lies

What flag does Mayotte get? I know for a fact that Reunion gets a French flag and you have to hover above it to see that it's Reunion.

Agartha shows up as antarctica.

nO ALAnD Is

they were on early this morning

Mayotte gets their own flag, looks like this

Can you actually live in Antarctica? Is there any houses there? asking for a friend

Mayotte gets this

some people live in there, mostly research groups or small communities who sign up to live there for like a year

I live in Malta.

Actually on the much smaller Gozo Island but it has the same flag..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gozo

looking at the indonesian user in this thread and the pic that OP posted it looks like the indonesian flag has a darker shade of red

thanks a lot, added to my collection

Not permanently, all of Antarctica is designated international research land since the Antarctica treaty of 1959.
However if you find the entrance and are of Aryan descent you are welcome to join our people in Agartha.

y.w

it's almost impossible to find the minor outlying islands because it looks the exact same as the US flags and you have to be hovering on the flag of every american that posts in the desperate hope that one of them will live in one of these islands

same as with reunion and svalbard & jan mayen

Nope

>almost impossible
Literally impossible to get US minor outlying islands, there is absolutely 0 posts from there.

>French southern territories

I did on Sup Forums during the WC2014, wish i took to sc

proof pls

GIVE OP ATTENTION

He's just removing facade, he's not doing anything that would cause structural issues. I do find it odd that no one seems to mind all the noise he's making.

I saw it before

I saw western sahara territory also once

I saw Monaco yesterday

Hows island life?

the climate is similar to that of california most of the year so that's pretty good.

Life is good but also very chaotic (like in third world countries)

Unlikely since it's occupied by Morocco and all internet traffic gets rerouted through there, so even if I were to travel to western sahara and shitpost from there, it would appear with the moroccan flag.

The Indonesian dude would either be using a proxy or VPN, since 4chin is blocked there

sucks, I was suspecting it