"If he builds a wall, I'll grow up and tear it down"

Let's build bridges, not walls

aplus.com/a/young-boy-sign-protest-anti-trump-immigration-photo-viral?no_monetization=true&utm_content=inf_17_459_2&utm_campaign=i2984&tse_id=INF_e506b8d0ac4611e698611db1302aa2cb

Yeah. I'm sure he made the sign himself and everything.

Vandalism isn't cute

Over the wall he goes

>implying that kid was smart enough to write that himself or even know what it means

>implying that kid's parents aren't preparing to send him out to die for them by forcing their own political cause onto his young, innocent mind by writing this aggressively confrontational sign and forcing him to hold it in public

Disgusting desu

"If he doesnt, i will grow down back into a fetus"

Oh look everyone.
That girl has a really awesome handwriting. It almost looks as if an adult wrote it.

An adult, who was probably Soros'd/paid.

Walls are great. Do you not have walls around your apartment?

that is a excellent idea lets build a bridge over america that connects mexico and canada. it should cover the entire boarder and go to far up for them to jump down.

some states may not get enough sun light for crops but who cares we buy to much food from other countries because some idiots raised minimum wage in 24 states

Probably just paint Graffiti, on the Mexican side of wall.

I bet the poor confused bastard has no Idea what the sign even says or what it means

Kids are in no way political. They just do what their parents tell them

Let's obey laws. Until Mexicans can follow the law, walls seem fine.
You can quit posting this drivel, I just hide this repeating Facebook thread. Mainly because it's pointless, you aren't even making an argument.

Why do liberals manipulate kids for their own agendas SOOO MUCH

But what's the point in wasting billions if the wall is just going to get destroyed later on down the road? And it's not like they're all running in by the millions anyway

T E N
F E E T
H I G H E R

>A photo of a young boy and HIS MOTHER'S** promise to Donald Trump

fixed

they have to exploit them as much as possible. first they use them in political adds then they molest them in a pizza shop then they cook and eat them

>implying he won't have his head cut off by a Zeta by the time he's 18

But he will be out of office and you might have similar political views as Trump by the time that happens

Why are lefties so fucking slow at doing shit?

favorite quote always gets people so angry when they see it

>If you tear it down, we make you pay for it

>mom forces kid to go to a protest he knows nothing about
so heartwarming

Fucking three year olds and their political stances man I swear

>Build wall
>build infrastructure like solar panelling or some desalianation plants into it
>share with mexico
>noone can tear down the wall

Didnt you hear? They are kicking out all immigrants and instituting roving rightwinged death squad drones,

But then we will have to build two walls....

>If you tear it down, we will make your parents pay for it

fixed

go ahead n try u grow up n be a domestic terrorist, didn't see that com ing

Let's dig graves, not moats.