How ass blasted are Liberals that they defy Kek?

How ass blasted are Liberals that they defy Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected?utm_source=mbtwitter
motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-is-right-pepe-is-a-white-supremacist
archive.fo/TuSbu
archive.fo/yJ8nz
archive.is/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37431509
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
humblebundle.com/books/frog-god-games-pathfinder-book-bundle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek will smite them soon enough

Kek is eternal and his blessings are bountiful

These people are so literal and autistic about things they don't understand

meme peasants

Praise Kek. Let the memes flow. I challenge all of you to post a meme with every post you make for the next month.

kek is idolatry, which means it is fake and gives you false damaging hope

kek will hurt you in the long run

this is the only reason God forbids idolatry, he doesn't want you to hurt yourself

I am anti-racist but I am saddened when I see fellow liberals taking obvious jokes literally. Racists are stupid but not stupid enough to genuinely believe that worshipping a 2d humanoid frog can elect the American president.

to be fair, this kek d*bs posting is pretty cringy and autistic

Praise Kek, eternal emperor of the physical plane and the right hand of God himself.

Can someone post a link to this? I'm a lazy brown person. (no sarcasm)

>vice
fake news

pls

motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected?utm_source=mbtwitter

Here you go senpai

this. Hence why their memes are straight up garbage.

Why can't leftists into memes?

>actually reporting it

motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-is-right-pepe-is-a-white-supremacist

WHAT IN THE FUCK

No archive FUCKIN NU/POL/

Could you explain. Half the threads are people trying to invoke meme magic.

Just look at the GamerGate episode of Law and Order SVU. Gamergate is shown to be literally terrorists who literally stalk, harass, and rape women, and literally hack the city using "the darknet."

THey will pay for this indiscretion.

S H A D I L A Y

archive.fo/TuSbu
archive.fo/yJ8nz

But Pepe is green

>This group largely identifies with the so-called “alt right”, a white nationalist group, and believes the frog, named Pepe, is imbued with a magical power to bring Trump into office—as long as devotees plaster the frog’s image everywhere, like a flyer for takeout food.

But that's not it at all. Pepe was simply a way Lord Kek made himself known to us. A manifestation.

Kek is eternal and his blessings are bountiful

I thought that was his plan for Trump give us all hope then take it away.

We all know how wrong I was.

>internet journalist can't understand the internet
wow, so shocking.

Normies will never understand the power and greatness of our almighty kek... We praised him so he granted us with happenings, brexit, and Trump... I cherish Kek and his prophet Pepe so they will grant me the best digits... SHADILAY

l

BLASPHEMY!!

>almost 2017
>normies still don't get memes or trolling

it's not that hard to understand...

Law and order is notorious for its depictions of computer usage. It doesn't translate to TV easily.

the legacy media still doesn't understand basic occult principles
it's actually kind of funny to me
that's about all, peace out

t. Styxhexenhammer666

U N C O M M O N

Whatever it takes to avoid drawing attention to pedos dancing in the woods around owl statues I guess...

Ancient monuments of Kek have been erected throughout the world. Nothing is new under the sun.

This. They obviously lack the intellectual capacity required to comprehend memetic magicks and the animism of Sup Forums. The tragic thing is that these shitbags actually believe that we are delusional. This is how limited their worldview is. They still don't know what hit them.

Praise Kek

Your name is dumb, but I love your videos!

Cheers, Buddhist.

Salt mines are working around the clock now.

The hebrew god forbids Idolatry to keep his worshipers to himself. Before the yid faith became monotheistic it was polytheistic, with YHWH being the god of war. They were getting owned back then so a particularly strident priesthood of that war god convinced the then rulers to do a retcon.

Educate thyself shitlord.

>A manifestation

An avatar.

Rare

Praise him

I looked up what you said and (((scholars))) agree. Good goy.

PRAISE KEK

VICE is the new HUFFpo

If this timeline is some sort of coma dream then I never want to wake up.

Their minds are weak. They cannot see the memes that bind all.

>nigga please

archive.is/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected

They will get what's coming to them.

Confirmed!

PRAISE HIM!

>declaring war on pepe
you're fucking dead, kiddo

PRAISE KEK!!!

FUCK KEK

Honestly I think Hillary declaring war on Pepe did help though. It showed how out of touch she was, and that she was willing to lie about the dumbest things. It certainly didn't help her numbers with millenials

Who here actually believes in 'meme magic'?

Why couldn't we meme magic ron paul or rand paul?

Isnt this proof that its all fake?

Libtards have always been unrealistic idealists. They think they can win against Kek. They have no idea what kind of forces they're up against.

What started off as ironic shitposting, is now being literally by autismos that can't discern the difference between humor and seriousness.

Kek.

>saying this
>not expecting meme answers

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Ron Paul is Bernie 1.0

it is ironic
at least the majority is, i'm sure there are people who truly believe in it though, poe's law and all that

Too low energy to create magic. Need a strong catalyst.

But kek is the fucking reason he won, are these guys dumb?

Except for the fag that meme magic is actually real. It is real in the same way things like hypnosis are real and have an impact on perceived reality without having to defy the rules of objective reality which none of us can fully experience anyways.

Not even gonna bother with the racism part of your comment as you clearly have no idea what racism is.

> SEE THE FLAG
> INDIA
IS A FUCKING NIGGER

>Database of over 200 memes

I remember being underage as well....

This, if you checkout the actual thread, the probability of it happening is like trillions in 1

>hahaha the 'alt right' thinks meme magic and pepe got trump elected. IDIOTS!
>hillary clinton is right a green cartoon frog is a white supremacist

I can't believe I get to read timelines like this. I'm glad we're in the good timeline

At that time the true nature of Pepe wasn't discovered. He was simply a reaction image, not a vessel for meme magic

meme magic is real. although not in the occult way
>meme - an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

KEK IS strong in you my brother

Blasphemous! Join me fellow Sup Forumsacks, gather your energy to smite these heretics.

THANK YOU FOR BEIN RESPECTFUL AND TOLERANT TOWARDS ALL RELIGIONS

...stupid libtards

>How ass blasted are Liberals that they defy Kek?

Kek is a humble God who does not reward you with riches, but brings chaos upon your enemies.
Praise Kek!

Praise Kek, let his will be done

This reminds me of the people who got upset with Howard Stern back in the 90's. They're so caught up in being self righteous autists that they can't recognize a joke when it smacks them in the gob.

>cringey

Daily reminder that anyone who uses his word is a redditor faggot

y-yyou mean you guys don't believe in it?

Was I the only one that fell for it?

I thought Ron Paul followed Rothbard theories.

kek will smite those profane memers.

Fucking meme plebs

>Literally
^^^ and this

No. There is no explain. You must learn.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37431509

>I am anti-racist liberal
>France

The only joke here is (you), cuck.

It's hilarious how they write about it so seriously.

MSM shills are out in full force trying to convince us that it was all a joke.

Do not stray from Kek's path, for it is a bountiful one.

>This group largely identifies with the so-called “alt right”, a white nationalist group...

Please, make it stop.

youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
>down here salt is the way of life
>the ceiling is salt, the floors are salt and to an extend the air is salt
>and you breath that in and constantly taste the salt

THIS IS OUR LIFE NOW

>memetic warfare

My sides have begun tunnelling under the wall.

>44th

Holy shit I just realized Trump is the president of repeating numbers

give it another 3-6 months of browsing Sup Forums and you will come around. I too, was once "anti-racist." hence I hated Israel, the ethnic state

now I think there should be lots and lots of Israels out there for all the races in the world. keep thinking about it, keep reading, keep talking. you'll change your mind on at least a few things. in the meantime, enjoy the memes. this is one of the funniest communities on the Internet so relax and have some fun.

45th m8

You do know meme magick is literally just Advertisement? Its implanting a glyph into the sub-conscious, said glyph carries the will of its creators.

Its not that hard. We literally do magick everyday, with things as simple as "I want to eat ____"

Oh, the stupid article said he was the 44th

humblebundle.com/books/frog-god-games-pathfinder-book-bundle

>games related