Sup Forums hates multikulti

>Sup Forums hates multikulti
>Sup Forums is a multikulti board

Explain this one to me, Drumpfkins.

There is no greater shit poster than the tropical kind

RARE

They have internet in Zambia?

I don't have to smell you and your favela cheese near me

Most ethnic nationalists respect the national and ethnic identities of other nations. We just oppose being taxed to replace our own people with 70 IQ niggers who are illiterate in their own language.

It works when everyone has their own ethnostates and are fascists.

As long as Huemonkeys stay in their own jungle, we can be friends and work together for mutual interests.

On the internet everyone can pretend to be white so it's fine.

I just hate Jewish multiculturalism to be in all honestly family. Also, I wouldn't want y'all in my country influencing my democracy (especially now that we won it)

does your computer run on coals?

Even Brazilians?

We all assimilated, pal. Even language.

How do you even have an internet connection?

Exactly.

jesus that's an ugly flag

Sup Forums is a Christian board of peace

Nations and animee boards are not the same ya dumb cunt

Looks like a flag a Autistic kid made in Microsoft paint.

What's to figure out you retarded Commie? We're still all Nationalists. KYS you fucking traitor.

>celebrate diversity
>by mashing people together when they don't want to

also Sup Forums is a quite tight-knit community. we come from different backgrounds but we've got a clear code of conduct here, a vocabulary, a shared way of approaching and treating threads. you need to learn how to stay on Sup Forums. multikulti as intended by today's libshits would mean fuse Sup Forums with tumblr and expect such an abomination to work and make everyone happy

everyone should have the right to keep their its own traditions and values and get together with similar minded people. sometimes these identities overlap: i'm italian, i'm an expat (in germany), i'm a Sup Forumsack and that's fine.

jews force this shit because it's convenient for them and propagandise it as progress, but you can't just fucking erase millennia of tribalism in our genes. it's part of us and it's going to stay forever as long as we're humans.

Sup Forums is multiculturalism done right. Everyone from different parts of the world assimilating to board culture while still keeping their unique identities, not carting in replacement niggers by the millions who won't assimilate.

exactly

Malariaposting is the best.

This. Also americans need to get the fuck out of finland

Wait, you're saying Sup Forums aren't all asian little girls?

i like people from other countries because they are in their own countries. I don't want you smelly favela cunts in my neighborhood though.

desu i just hate niggers

diversity is our strength

Easy answer:
Sup Forums doesn't hate POC, Sup Forums just wants everyone to live in their homeland.

Somalians are not inherently evil, if they keep living in Somalia then nobody would give a fuck, the problem is Somalians coming over to other countries

In fact Somalians that go to Europe aren't evil as well, the real evil are the people of power that encourage migration.

tl;dr Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, everyone including abos are creatures after all

but there's like 5 niggers in czech

I hate americans.. so yah.. theyre such whiny faggots on here.. mostly all cucked virgin fags who lost their 19 yesr friendzone crush to some nigger who broke her heart

Why is your country a shithole if its mostly whites?

Look how shitty this board is though. Our non-stop trolling and shitposting should be enough to convince you multiculturalism is shit.

>Ausie using A FUCKING LEAF PROXY
typical

yeah but i wouldnt want to mix culturaly with them. also canadians

I need that folder.

name of bottom right person?

If it had more than a single file in it then it would show two previews instead of one
Also, please stop watching degenerate cartoons, thank you
>captcha kindergart

let me complete the syllogism for you:

>Sup Forums hates multikulti
>Sup Forums is a multikulti board

THEREFORE

>Sup Forums hates itself

which is obviously true.

Rare

The same exact reason based blacks hate niggers with a passion.

> Questioning Sup Forums -> Commie
logic

youre both niggers.

>implying we don't routinely advocate the ip range bans of shit countries

And on another note, Sup Forums is not multicultural. It is still unicultural and nonadherrents get ignored.

Sup Forums is probably the best board in the world, partly because of actual diversity and partly because of freedom to shitpost.

It's nice to have multiple culture talking and trading to each other, that is true diversity

It's when people force them to live together that shit hit the fan

where are the roaches when you need them

Anzu the Roach, it was a mascot of /sg/ until "she" went unironically full-roach.

We are the true NWO, a multi-ethnic group of nationalists united by bants and memes

>online discussions are the same as importing a backwards and violenct culture into your country

Sup Forumss goodness has nothing to do with diversity you stupid unimportant nigger

/new/ was good even before it had flags and every shitskin country that has joined Sup Forums has assimilated to its ideals and culture. None of their shitskin culture has any say in this land of freedom and free speech.

I just come here to hate swedes.

Sup Forums is multiracial, there's only one culture

There's a lot of Africans in Prague. The white women are intrigued by them since they have shit colored skin. Lots of racemixing going on.

>its ideals and culture
Who do you think created the ideals and culture, you fucking retard?

The only reason Sup Forums has any ideals and culture is because many cultures came together to discuss it and selected only the best ideas, stupid leaf.

What about armenians ib Russia and France?

> ebola flag posting on pol/

there has been a rash of brazilian wannabe shitposters. you're not funny.

>Anzu went full roach
I-Is this true?

I don't think you understand how Brazilians work. Shitposting is our culture

No, the "many cultures" did not contribute shit. Sup Forums is a Japanese-American fusion site and all the other shitskins that joined in on the fun assimilated to this culture. They contributed nothing. Sup Forums would exist this way with or without them. Stay mad monkey boy.

I have more "friends" on pol/ from every corner of this globe than the average liberal. I don't suffer them. I don't apologise for them. I don't like them because they are from another country. I don't pity them. I don't like them for their perceived liberal bonus points I gain from their association.

I respect them as equals. They're all cunts.

>American
Yes
>Japanese
this board has nothing to do with japanese culture outside of anime. kys leaf

>this board has nothing to do with Japan
>except for that thing that has something to do with Japan

Not to mention Yotsuba imageboards are a Japanese creation. Literally the communication medium itself is Japanese.

Stay stupid and shitskinned, shitskin.

Japan posters are about 0.1% of the board, even counting the proxies trying the "japanese banter" meme. The "communication medium" (cuckold terminology btw) doesn't affect the people who use it, retard.

also
>Canada
>White
topkek I've been there buddy, don't fool me.

Whose phone have you stolen?

>1 post etc

>the communications medium doesn't affect the people that use it

Literal retard. Being a shitskin must be so depressing holy shit. Just listening to you people talk makes me think of a person stuck in a vegetative state struggling to get words out of their mouth. Sad!

>when the cuckold leaf has no arguments and resorts to posting nothing but ad-hominems

Ive been making fun of your shit culture since my first post to you. Stay butthurt shitboy.

I enjoy shitposting from a safe distance that doesn't mean I want to see any of you faggots in person let alone live with you.

who the fuck is telling these brazillian cucks about this site? i am the only brazillian that redpills before bringing new members here?

>ive been making fun of you
very effective

>Poo in the Loo
Ad hominem doesn't work against me
Ad hominem only works against Aussies, Leafs, Poos in the Loo, Roaches and Sweden Yes

Thanks

There's no point explaining anything to people who are as retarded as you, you never get anywhere because people like you are incapable of using logic

Sup Forums is not one person

because we get to enjoy and respect other ethnicity without actually letting you into our country

If I want to leave a thread full of minorities, I just have to click. I can't do that with my country.

I hate Brazilians most of all. I work with a bunch of you favela rats.

chink moot refuses to ban all non americans

Because nobody here is trying to force their ways on other the same way shitskins does in white countries

Brazilians who go to Australia are spoiled millenials just like any Australian.

>slavs
>whites
typical leaf

get raked

we are multi-ethnic
but we are mono-cultural in a sense that we are all right wing to a certain degree

>

rare flag

it is the best place for new ideas to be formed, due to it's primordial nature
but
you forget this is not real life
i wouldn't want to share a country far less a home with at least half of the idiots posting here

I thought (((Zuckerberg)))'s internet rocket was blown up?

I didn't know you were a country.