IMAGINE BEING ABE

Imagine being Abe Shinzo in Trump Tower with Donald and Ivanka and having to be all like „damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin’ fine, all presidential with your hideous orange skin and comb over hair. I would totally make deals with you, both as a Prime Minister and a tenant of Trump Tower.” when all he really wants to do is berry his dick so far Ivanka’s ass, that whoever could pull it out, would be crowned King of Kaiju Island. Like seriously imagine having to be Abe and not only sit in that ridiculous room while Donald John Trump flaunts his disgusting deals in front of you, the favorable political climate barely concealing his lies, and just sit there, hour after hour, and listen to the same fucking speech he perfected making in rural Ohio, or some other shitty place. Not only having to tolerate his incoherent rambling, but his haughty attitude, as everyone in the transition team tells him he’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DONALD JOHN TRUMP MAKES DEALS LIKE *THAT*?? because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and try to hide their gigantic 2 inch long erection as Ivanka smiles at you. You’ve been fucking nothing but a lean diet of androgynous japanese fairies with small titties and giant bushes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of post-war Japan. You’ve never even seen anything like this beautiful slavo-germanic jewish princess in your entire life before, and you would rape her so hard, like the Japanese troops raped Nanking. And then Donald starts talking about how much he likes „japs”, and how the best sushi bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill, and you know you could karate him and General Flynn to death, and grab Ivanka by the pussy, before the Secret Service could put you down, while Jared sits in the corner, because the jews fear the samurai, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Abe. You’re not going to lose your nation’s future atomic bombs over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiCF1QdyxhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That sofa is too low to the ground.

Mutherfucker you can't take a meme and add 50 lines of text and expect us to treat it as fresh.

you expect me to read all that shit?

Red pill on this jap, Sup Forums

he was printing money, or something

It wasn't like that when he got it.

I lol'd hard
We need more of this meme

I'm posting this on reddit for those sweet upboats

I, too, remember when Cracked was good.

The ceiling is too low too, so you've got to compensate for that.

The ceiling in Trump Tower is too low, while the (glass) ceiling for Hillary was too high.
POTTERY

lol
went from good to great at "boonies of post-war Japan"

Not going to lie, tht would be going threw my head 2 n im american, ivanka pussy i must have it b4 i die or b4 she passes her prime

nice ppost

mfw

BIG mistake

Last Action Hero is pretty fucking underrated.

Kill yourself.

Is Ivanka the equivalent of this dog? Just stick something totally distracting in the room to get yourself a better deal?

I read it all. A rollercoaster of emotion and betrayal. 9/11

Swg

I've read all of it. You've got talent kid.

truly ahead of its time
youtube.com/watch?v=AiCF1QdyxhM