Why did we lose?

Why did we lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfUBS
rollingstone.com/politics/features/call-the-alt-right-movement-what-it-is-racist-as-hell-w436363
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465118/He-look-swamp-green-eyes-filthy-no-perfume-world-cover-stink-Freed-ISIS-sex-slave-tells-Yazidi-women-kept-warehouse-sold-like-cattle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we didnt

FPBP

We won

The map looks better every time I see it.

Also, Wisconsin celebration was amazing :')

EVEN IF THEY GAVE CALI 50 MORE FUCKING ELECTORAL VOTES SHE STILL WOULDN'T HAVE WON HOLY SHIT!

Working class white people in the Rust Belt.

Somehow a campaign based on "it's her turn" and vague SJW bullshit just didn't work with them.

This map makes me want to kms every time I see it.

BECAUSE ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!

What's stopping you?

uhhh...

fuck the current year

Do it.

I don't know at this point. I mean Donald Trump is the president-elect.

Yeah I don't know how we lost the blue wall. That was the biggest knife in the heart.

In its quest for tolerance the radical left has become incredibly intolerant. Wabbit season? It's white season. That's why you lost.

Because you're fucking morons and you just HAD to have Hillary be your nominee.

You've spent 50 years trumpeting the virtue of cutting American into little segregated communities of race and gender, whipping up anger at white men, and now you act surprised that white people voted as a fucking bloc and rejected your criminal bitch candidate.

I hope you all riot. The best thing about Democrats is that they're all clustered into a few small areas. You'll be so fucking easy to liquidate. We could solve the entire problem with all the Democrats with 3 fucking neutron bombs- NY, LA and Chicago get lit-up and then surprise- no more Democrats ever win an election.

He just told you why you lost it.

HILLARY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT
feels good man

>we
>liberal
>Sup Forums

No it doesn't. I wanted Hillary. Trump scares me.

The Russians helped Drumpf get elected.
Sad but true.

The only thing wrong with that map is that blue Virginia.

Do it, faggot

You announced victory and your desire to end white people before the battle had even started.

Next time, maybe wait with that celebration until you actually succeeded.

No kidding

Don't just let your dreams be dreams

didn't you hear? you won! Clinton got more votes than le Drumpf

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

Secede, Nigger.

Let's see how big your balls are.

I know you're just baiting, but on the off-chance you're not, sit down and read this from beginning to end.

archive.is/gfUBS

Not going to bother keeping this thread open, so don't bother replying otherwise.

Read that one earlier today.
I wasn't aware that Trump made even larger gains among minorities than he did with whites. That is pretty hilarious.

based Virginia, Colorado, and Nevada

>Why did we lose?

Same reason Romney and McCain lost, RNC and the establishment forced them on republican voters and they didn't go for it. Plus they weren't likable enough to sway independents. Hillary was the DNC and establishment choice and they worked in collusion to keep Bernie down. There's no way to know whether Bernie would've won or not, but he polled higher with independents vs Trump than Hillary did.

I don't understand that at all.

FUCKING WHITE MALE BIGOTED HATEFUL RACISTS REEEEEEEEE.

I have been literally shaking with my imaginary eight year old child since the 8th.

Atrocious oligarch candidate coupled together with identity politics and pandering to the demographics that already vote for democrats, and constant insulting of the voter base.
If you look at the final numbers, you`ll notice that people didn`t overwhelmingly voted for Trump since he doesn`t have that much different numbers than previous Republicans. The problem is, people didn`t get up to vote for Clinton.
And if the progressive cocksuckers and their corporate overlords will double down, the left will never win again.

tends to piss people off if you tell them they have to vote for [candidate] because of their skin color
it's patronizing and derogatory

>(((we)))

How did we lose here, anons? Trump outdid his polling by several points in many places (Wisconsin, Maine, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota), but he lost Nevada despite being generally "ahead" in the polls there. Was it the hispanics?

Was Hillary so out of touch that she actually thought she had a chance? Did her advisors coddle her and only tell her whatever she wanted to hear?

You lost because you only cared about the "underprivileged", "minorities", "illegals", and women.
Trump just sent his message to all Americans, other people called him racist, sexist, bigoted, misogynistic, divisive, etc.
In reality the Dems and the news were the ones talking about needing to pander better to this group or that, and themselves trying to make their people less American by telling them that they are somehow -american.

Really wish Minnesota went red just to see Illinois surrounded in a sea of red

Not enough millennials followed the commands of Lord John Oliver

What about calling them our blacks or saying what the hell do you have to lose?

What about calling them rapists and drug dealers? What about how he wants to ban all Muslims?

She had a massive early vote lead and I think they dont poll people that have already voted

No kidding. I'd like to punch them in the face I tell ya.

bod loit lyme!

Las Vegas is the only reason Nevada went blue, and that probably had a lot to do with illegals.

Folks aren't critical thinkers and Trump was willing to promise them the sky. For somelong folks, the only priority this election was enforcing immigration law, and that's one interest where he might actually be more successful.

Wasn't even the sky he was just promising to change shit. ANYBODY could have beaten clinton with that message.

>Sup Forums helped make current year man hate the current year

What a time to be alive

cause you tried to vote for a child trafficking, child sacrificing cannibalistic lunatics. I think it's good for every fucking body that you lost.

Who's "we"? Oh, you mean libtards!
Well, i just have no idea...
>rollingstone.com/politics/features/call-the-alt-right-movement-what-it-is-racist-as-hell-w436363
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465118/He-look-swamp-green-eyes-filthy-no-perfume-world-cover-stink-Freed-ISIS-sex-slave-tells-Yazidi-women-kept-warehouse-sold-like-cattle.html

Jesus, shut the fuck up about banning muslims. Obama already banned them once in 2008 or something.
Same with calling mexicans rapist etc. The women rights organizations found out that 85% of mexican women who crossed the border was either raped or molested on the way.

>virtue signalling on an anonymous shitposting politics board
Shitty baiting like that doesn't work here, take your business to plebbit or dumblr