HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/799550802415194112
youtu.be/BBAtAM7vtgc
youtube.com/watch?v=JdS2D1kty6A
pitchfork.com/news/69906-kanye-says-he-still-believes-in-black-lives-matter-womens-rights-gay-marriage-in-extended-trump-rant-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/i/moments/799550802415194112

>San Jose
Kanye what are you doing? I can see you saying it in California but not San Jose.

he had to hide his powerlevel until he was sure trump actually won.

Kanye 2020

Top kek

If Hillary had won he'd have been on that stage talking about how racist and awful Trump was.

He can barely form a coherent thought. He just goes the way the public goes and thinks he's a genius for doing so.

>all the cucks on Sup Forums want him to be dare i say /ourguy/ so bad
>ignoring the fact that he's one of the worst retarded niggers out there, thrives on provoking people (like in the trump case), and loves to BLACK white girls (has an album cover with a girl literally getting BLACKED)

Oh please God, let Kanye's career be destroyed by this.

>Be Kanye
>Want the Wall to be build
>Support Trump
What Universe is this?

This nigger is doing everything to stay relevant. Haven't made a single good track since 2007.

wew

If you were black, would you really want to fuck black women?

Remember that niggers hate Spics because they're losing their MUH SLAVUHRY MAH DICK REPUHRASHINS status to them.

Does this mean....
WE

WUZ

>College student, cosplayer, writer, fangirl extraordinaire. My interests include goth operas, good music, good books, good tv, and tattoos. #notmypresident

>Shitwhore calling a nigger stupid

fucking racists i swear

wtf I like kayne now.

>If he had voted, he would have voted for Trump.

Gee, great.

LOL what a fucking idiot.

youtu.be/BBAtAM7vtgc

This masterpiece made me pretty sure he was retarded. Now I am certain.

NAH NIGGAH HES PHAT ASS AND HIS RHYMES ARE SO DOPE AND FRESH NIGGAH PLS SHIIIIITTTTTT YO

I am ready to anoint Kanye as /ourguy/

One of us, one of us

This is bait.

Nah he's a retard. He didn't even vote

one could have said theres no white privilege and people can be wrong/racist regardless of skin color,

but is a start i guess.........................

Yes, yes, eat your own, yes!

>He didn't even vote
He's a nigger

>if he had voted

I don't mean to sound like a white cunt but..... fucking nigger.

The liberals are eating eachother alive

>what is Runaway

His rant was surprisingly red pilled and articulate, now you know why the (((media))) constantly tries to make Kanye look "unhinged" or "crazy" when in fact he's playing 4D chess in cruise control mode

>Nah he's a retard. He didn't even vote

Cause he knew Trump would win.

A lot of Liberals don't realize this, but for every Liberal who didn't vote, 2-3 Trump supporters didn't vote. Either because they were held hostage by a Liberal who's related to them, or because they didn't want to be persecuted like Kanye is.

The Puritans are back, but this time they're called Liberals and the witch trials are now Trump Supporter Trials.

Are you retarded?

His mother-in-law is a Republican.

Holy shit I unironically love yeezy now

youtube.com/watch?v=JdS2D1kty6A

What does it mean?

Hahahahaha, this fuckin guy

> i hate these niggers more than a nazi

thanks yeezy

kek

imagine a tranny olympian slowly redpilled kanye's retarded ass

Irrelevant celebrity says something controversial to get some media attention.

Or in nigger terms "looks at muh".

Move along, nothing to see here.

you're retarded, the average kanye fan is a libtard like yourself

I dont know what I'm gonna do if Scott Adams starts shilling about Kanye's persuasion skills for the next four years

>less than a majority of voters
>public

>No one man should have all that power.
>Clock's tickin', I just count the hours.

Trump vs Kanye 2020.

our guy?

>"I miss old Kanye"

AHHHHHHHAHHAHAH

He always was one of us.

>Either because they were held hostage by a Liberal who's related to them, or because they didn't want to be persecuted like Kanye is.

Nice damage control faggot. You can easily vote whenever you want for whoever you want.

Or are you perhaps implying every Trump who did not vote is a NEET "praise kek" hick living with his parents and cannot do anything without them being by their side?

Scott Adams is mildly retarded but I like him anyway.

Wtf. I love kanye now

Since never. Nothing but nigger trash.

Kanye 2024

>I'm so appalled, Spalding ball
>Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all
>Baby, you're fired, your girlfriend hired
>But if you don't mind, I'ma keep you on call

the fuck does it mean

We're in the alternate timeline Hans, The future is becoming more unpredictable.

niggers can suck my dick and thow kisses at my asshole.

Gay Fish 2024 !!!

THE ENTIRE NIGGER COMMUNITY IS GOING CRAZY RN

Kanye does everything purely for controversy, he's probably a super liberal cuck in reality

>people still think it's cool to hate Kanye

Apart from the fact that he's a nigger Kanye is everything Sup Forums stands for.

He's one of the few big celebrities who isn't afraid to tell it like he sees it without any PC bullshit, and is also pretty red pilled on certain issues within government, the entertainment industry etc. The problem is that no-one can seem to get past the purposefully outrageous and dumb stuff he says, and instead find it much more convenient to dismiss him entirely and hate on him than to actually listen to his good points. Probably because just like Trump the media only reports on things that make him look bad and paints a negative spin on everything he does to make everyone hate him.

>implying Trump is the mainstream political opinion

A fucking leaf ladies and gentlemen

>black skin is not a sin
I really hat niggers

They hate spics because despite just moving in the U.S. these past 30 years and 11 million being undocumented they still work harder than the nigger citizens living in the country that prefer to collect gibs, kill other niggers, rape and kill whites at a large scale instead.

So Liberals are attacking Kanye for being a black guy with an opinion?

so libs find it unacceptable to have a different politic view? wew lads

That whole family is fucked up.

>Trump wins by sheer force of memes
>Whole planet is starting to get redpilled towards Soros and the evil jews
>Clinton is absolutely destroyed
>Kanye supports Trump and building a wall
>SJW's are running out of places to hide their sickness
What the fuck have you done Sup Forums? You've memed so hard you broke the fabric of time, the matter of dimensions. Jesus christ what a time to be alive

Got you covered, Senpai.

to be fair, people should be booing just like they booed wanda sikes

no one wants to hear a retard talk politics, just sing or make jokes like the dancing monkey you are

>Blacks start voting Republicans
>Democrats start trying to reinstitute slavery

im pretty sure kanye west just says whatever controversial shit he can think up

its really pretty funny

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Many people felt that voting for Trump could destroy their lives because Liberals are trying to destroy the lives of Trump supporters by cutting them out of their family, doxing them online, and making threats. My boss "jokingly" said he'd fire me if he found out I voted Trump.

Here's his full 'rant'

pitchfork.com/news/69906-kanye-says-he-still-believes-in-black-lives-matter-womens-rights-gay-marriage-in-extended-trump-rant-video/

democrats have been trying and largely succeeding for 40 years to enslave black people

oh great scot, this timeline has become too unstable

Regardless of what you're told about him he's not your typical dumbass nig. His parents were college professors

So apparently trump supporters are beyond crazy

K.

Does this lead credence to that user on r/pizzagate that said that Kim wasn't robbed, she was almost kidnapped by isis and the French govt was trying to brush it under the rug?

KANYE 2020

We slipped out of the berenstain universe in early 2016 user.
We now live in a universe where Trump is president, the EU is made up of mainland Europe and turkey, the US and Russia are Bros, and Kanye wears MAGA hats while performing in california.

WE WUZ TRUMP VOTERS N SHEET

i bet most of these twitter sjws would support internment camps for trump voters

>making fun of Mexico in Mexico-Lite
Fuck off.

He did a good job here.

I would unironically vote for this based nig in 2024. He's the personification of 'I don't give a fuck.'

Who else will join the Tribe of Trump?

Is Kanye our boy?

Stop giving this attention whore attention
It's a publicity stunt

BASED KANYE

seems like you are

San Jose has a shitload of crime and was the biggest hotbed of campaign violence this year, did you even watch the Trump protest videos?

Good example of fake news, I remember finding the source of that, a fake/satire news site.

welp, hes got my vote in 2020

also don't forget: the president of south korea was under total control of a shamanist cult wich conducts blood sacrifices

what a time to be alive

> Reminder that Kanye watches mongolian fingerpaintings

I hope whites turn on him, they're the only ones that buy his music.

Kanye is pretty autistic, he's definitely /ourguy/

Is the thread where I can say nigger to show how cool I am?
If yes then NIGGERs

You dumb cunt you're talking about admitting to who you voted for. You could easily vote for someone without saying who you voted for. Kanye West didn't vote at all. Since he said he would have voted for Trump, he has nothing to lose by saying he did vote for Trump if he actually voted. But he didn't.

Sup Forums if full of closeted spook worshippers m8

Kanye is a master troll.

If this really is wacko timeline that means Death Grips will come out to be ultra pozzed NOOO